PDA

View Full Version : CONTEST: ASUKA LANGLEY yaaaay

Daenerys
04-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Use ANY image from Animegalleries.net.

MUST be of Asuka Langley. No other character can be in the picture ;)

Icon must be 100x100.
Icon will be entered to animegalleries.net, credit will be given.

Ummm... so start chillaxin and makin' sum icons.

CONTEST WILL CLOSE WHEN I GET 10 ICONS!

kay? KAY

oh and you can make up to two icons.

Daenerys
04-01-2007, 09:24 PM
bump

KuroTan
04-02-2007, 06:47 PM
uhm..this mite seem odd but..whose asuka langley?can you show me a pic?tnx.^^

Daenerys
04-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Asuka Sohru Langley from Neon Genesis Evnagelion. I can't load AG.net without my computer freezing because it takes such an intense time to load. But I'll try to get a link to the gallery to post in the main post.

Gintara
04-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Oooh, I'm in. Will edit post with the aves later on.

Light Buster
04-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Well...here's my attempt.

Daenerys
04-03-2007, 01:51 AM
Well there's a few reasons why I can't accept those. You didn't PM them to me like the rule thread says to, and they have someone elses username on them. They can't have usernames on them.

Light Buster
04-03-2007, 09:30 AM
I see...I'll edit these and PM them whenever I can. It's my first time.

Daenerys
04-07-2007, 08:27 AM
bump.

Beyond The Grave
04-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Well this contest should be fun^^;

Considering though this is the first avie contest I have been in so...I'm excited all just the same.

KuroTan
04-09-2007, 07:24 PM
now i know who she is..haha.consider me in.^^

Sakurakun
05-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I'll join it too ^.^

I'll edit this post with my Icons later.

Daenerys
05-08-2007, 01:09 PM
I'll join it too ^.^

I'll edit this post with my Icons later.
You gotta PM them to me...

Sakurakun
05-08-2007, 10:36 PM
I did. did you get them?

luciferhellblazer
05-08-2007, 10:43 PM
hmm... I'm in too...

Light Buster
05-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Hm...PMing avatars...seems weird because I can't determine if my avatar got accepted or not.

Daenerys
05-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Hm...PMing avatars...seems weird because I can't determine if my avatar got accepted or not.
oi vey, i know i've been neglecting this stuff! The submissions are over though, and tomorrow (because I dont feel very well today.. pmsy and i dont wanna be all mean and stuff) I'll post the contest thing.

Usually though, I reply to all the PM's and tell you if the icons are cool or not... but ..I'm not even going to lie. I've been playing World of Warcraft a awful lot. And well, I've been working a lot too... (10pm-6am... it's really sucky. BUT APPARENTLY, I can take my laptop to work so... we will see hehe)

But while we're at the discussion of me laxing and being a total noob.... the belldandy contest is over, and we have the winners and all but... hi guys. I suck at graphics. I will literally pay someone 1k to make the contest banners from now on. :O PLUS, you'll know who wins before everyone else :o I'd like to get at least three people who want to do this who excell at graphics, that way it's not really selfish and lots of people can get money/fame and crap...

ummmmm.. yeah really, guys. if you have any questions or anything, you can find me on aim; myvileheart, or email me, brodystfu at gmail dot com. i check my email like 100 times a day lol.

Ωmega
05-11-2007, 07:27 PM
oi vey, i know i've been neglecting this stuff! The submissions are over though, and tomorrow (because I dont feel very well today.. pmsy and i dont wanna be all mean and stuff) I'll post the contest thing.

Usually though, I reply to all the PM's and tell you if the icons are cool or not... but ..I'm not even going to lie. I've been playing World of Warcraft a awful lot. And well, I've been working a lot too... (10pm-6am... it's really sucky. BUT APPARENTLY, I can take my laptop to work so... we will see hehe)

But while we're at the discussion of me laxing and being a total noob.... the belldandy contest is over, and we have the winners and all but... hi guys. I suck at graphics. I will literally pay someone 1k to make the contest banners from now on. :O PLUS, you'll know who wins before everyone else :o I'd like to get at least three people who want to do this who excell at graphics, that way it's not really selfish and lots of people can get money/fame and crap...

ummmmm.. yeah really, guys. if you have any questions or anything, you can find me on aim; myvileheart, or email me, brodystfu at gmail dot com. i check my email like 100 times a day lol.
Id be more than happy to do winner banners for you [for free too]

Gintara
05-11-2007, 08:40 PM

Can I be the second one then?

MysticFairyDrmz
05-11-2007, 08:52 PM
i don't mind helping if you still need it and i will do it for free mainly cause i like doing sigs and stuff. :D

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/Steph121498/pinkmystic.png

AngelQueen17
05-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Because I LOVE Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion, then I will join. Mines will be very great!! I will PM you as soon as I can when they are finished, but I will not start today. I have to log off now, so maybe sometime in the weekend. But I deffentily want to join!!! <3

Sign me up please!!