PDA

View Full Version : Has glithching or lag ever helped you

(_YvOnSo_)
03-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Has Glithching or lag ever helped you, or does it just bug you,... anyway write everything about your story of the glithches, or lag.

CrimsonMoon
03-30-2007, 07:43 AM
Hey, it never helps me. It only creates trouble. I still remember when I played Digimon (PS1). I played Giromon's (I think that's his name) jukebox when my game froze! >.> I didn't save for a long time and went to play his jukebox. Boy was I stupid. There are many glitches in the game. There are some games that froze also and disrupted my memories. Can Codebreakers be considered as game and a glitch? Well, anyway, cheat codes can certainly erase ALL of my memory card's memories. :banghead:

Alicaryn Silentread
03-30-2007, 08:13 AM
LOL. It helped me from getting banned in the chat. ^^' But most of the time its annoying.

Mugetsu
03-30-2007, 08:39 AM
Actually it has. Especially back when I used to play Super Contra for NES. In that game you can change direction in mid air when you jump. So at times the lag has prevented me from losing a life by allowing me to properly assess my situation...then dominate. It was kind of likeThe Matrix before it even came out.

Khanxay
03-30-2007, 08:59 AM
In UT, there is a thing that suppose to compensate for lag and high pings. It predicts where the client was trying to shoot then sends that to the server. It's pretty neat... although the really really high pingers get almost a advantage with it.

Buruku
03-31-2007, 12:47 AM
Yeah, unlimited rare candies in pokemon!! (that was a glitch right? )

Climaximus
03-31-2007, 12:56 AM
Yeah, unlimited rare candies in pokemon!! (that was a glitch right? )Yup, best glitch EVER in a Pokemon game. You could SORTA do the same in Gold and Silver, but it was just really annoying to do so. Anyways, I loved all the glitches in the Pokemon games back when I used to play em.

Wolfwood
03-31-2007, 02:56 AM
i was playing counter strike once and it started to lag badly, after the lag ended, i had killed 3 people from random fire O_o
luck like that happens once in a lifetime ^^;

Khanxay
03-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Yup, best glitch EVER in a Pokemon game. You could SORTA do the same in Gold and Silver, but it was just really annoying to do so. Anyways, I loved all the glitches in the Pokemon games back when I used to play em.
Nah. I prefer the glitch in gold/silver/crystal where you can get all 3 starters without linking with anyone.

Neko Yasha
05-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Some glitches have helped, some have harmed. In Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, it's fun to duplicate stuff like Pokemon and Master Balls. However, in Emerald, glitches have deleted my entire game twice.

kenji174
05-17-2007, 05:26 AM
I was playing Star Wars Battlefront Two and I ran through a wall and when I came out I was invincible. All other glitches haven't helped me though :(

Anime is poison
05-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Sometimes my Guitar Hero 2 game lags and throws the notes way off from the song. That annoys the heck out of me, especially for Monkey Wrench (it kinda helps when everything is flowin together).

Khanxay
05-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Get in a glitch during INV in UT2004, is sorta cheat but hey.

http://www.utglitches.net/glitches.php?img=63

S o l o
05-17-2007, 10:11 AM
glitches always help on Halo live, and lag does to, then again it can also cause problems..