PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow six: las vegas ratings

The Blue Baron
03-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Tell me what you thought of the game and rate it from 1 to 10, 10 being the best 1 being the worst and give me reasons why you rated it that way....

I think this game has some good potential and i like it so far, the whole game is realistic its gameplay your enemies and the cover modes, i thought at first it was ok but later i found out the battles in terrorist hunt were intense and edge of your seat tactical fighting.
I give this game a 9 out of 10, i gave it a nine because i didn't like the fact that you couldn't roll but oh well the more the challenge the better. :computer: :p

Light Buster
03-28-2007, 10:46 AM
definatly a 10

Buruku
03-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Well I havn't played it myself, but if you're interested my bf gave it a 8 or 9, he says its the best at what it does, (tactical shooter) and that its way better then the other Tom Clancy games.

bakakame
03-29-2007, 01:30 PM
I'd give it about a 6-7/10. It really was overrated.

Main reason, they completely abandoned what the gameplay of Rainbow 6 was to begin with. No longer to you control teams, plan attacks, select weapons loadout, or even suffer from being shot (I mean I can kind-of tollerate healh packs in some games, but recovering just because you aren't being shot anymore is weak for a "tactical" style game). It played a lot like GoW, but wasn't nearly as cool.

One good thing I will say about it though is the programers finally got one of the most acurate reloading acts I've ever seen in a game. It always bugged me that if I fired 22 rounds from a 30 round magazine, loaded a new 30 round magazine, I'd only have 30 shots. What, so in the middle of combat I decided to eject the round that was already chambered, catch or pick it up off the ground, and put it back into the old mag?

With Vegas, you get to keep the chambered round when reloading, meaning you can have 31 shots before having to reload. While not terribly useful in RS, I'm hoping that they will use this in future Ghost Recon games. I'm not sure if it's used in GRAW2, haven't purchased it yet.

Searoz MacDowell
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Rainbow is one of the best shooters out at the moment. It is often referred to GoW. Ask a GoW player and they say GoW is better and vice versa for Rainbow players. I never really liked the other Rainbow Six games and I know other people that never liked them either but loved this game. But I also know people that liked the others and think that this game is a welcome change to the series.

A big thing that pulls it up is the online feature. You get to make your own character. On the harder modes their is tactics involved as you coordinate attacks through the mic, which can be the difference between winning and losing. Also because of this you are much more likely to find people that talk on Rainbow Six than you are on other games. I give it a 9 out of 10 it is an amazing game and all, but it lacks that little something to make it a perfect game. The large amount of glitches online for example.

L337_Ninja_Girl
04-05-2007, 12:32 AM
I give it a 10 all the way. I like this game mainly becasue the gameplay reminds me of a less brutal, gorey, modern day Gears of War. XD

The whole duck and cover, team mates and blindfire is what sold me. What I also love is how you can control your team. That and their pretty good AI also. I like challenging AI and the enemy AI almost always changes when I regenerate and that's pretty damn cool.

Not to mention the conversations the enemy has from time to time is pretty hilarious. XD

Light Buster
04-06-2007, 05:57 PM
I'd give it about a 6-7/10. It really was overrated.

Main reason, they completely abandoned what the gameplay of Rainbow 6 was to begin with. No longer to you control teams, plan attacks, select weapons loadout, or even suffer from being shot (I mean I can kind-of tollerate healh packs in some games, but recovering just because you aren't being shot anymore is weak for a "tactical" style game). It played a lot like GoW, but wasn't nearly as cool.

One good thing I will say about it though is the programers finally got one of the most acurate reloading acts I've ever seen in a game. It always bugged me that if I fired 22 rounds from a 30 round magazine, loaded a new 30 round magazine, I'd only have 30 shots. What, so in the middle of combat I decided to eject the round that was already chambered, catch or pick it up off the ground, and put it back into the old mag?

With Vegas, you get to keep the chambered round when reloading, meaning you can have 31 shots before having to reload. While not terribly useful in RS, I'm hoping that they will use this in future Ghost Recon games. I'm not sure if it's used in GRAW2, haven't purchased it yet.

1) Commands and breaching has been approve way over Lockdown.

2) Graphics.

3) Online Play and Custom Created Characters.

4) You get to go to Vegas for free!