PDA

View Full Version : BJR's Sigs

BJRMuffin
03-25-2007, 02:01 PM
These Are Some That I Made.
I am still learning how to work my photoshop so there not that good.
if you have any tips for me feel free to say.

Jagan Eye
03-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Nice work. I'd like to make some comments about your work though.

1st-
You should add borders to your work. The image is kinda blurry and it looks like it was just a larger picture that you cropped and added text to. It doesn't look that good when its upside down either.

2nd-
The image quality is not that great. There needs to be a border and again, it looks like a larger cropped image. The text doesn't look that good in that color on the image and the purple clashes.

3rd-
Its lighter and I like that. The quality still isn't that good. The text font and color don't look nice on the picture. As I already stated, consider using a border.

Good job and hope to see more!

The Rebel
03-25-2007, 02:52 PM
I have to agree with Jagan. She said the say thing I would have. But still nice work, and hope to see more soon.

Madel5566
03-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Personally I think there is no need for borders.

1st pic: the sig should be bigger, and the image is kinda blurry. Other then that it's fine.

2nd pic: the sig is big enough, but I think it's too simple. The font is not very clear.

3rd pic: like the above, the font is not very clear (it's because if the colour)
However, I think the brightness is better than the second pic.

Jose
03-26-2007, 09:41 AM
I think Jagan Eye is right she might not need borders but would look better w/em

BJRMuffin
03-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Ok! Ill Work On My Sigs a little more.
1 Question. Im not sure how to make borders do you know how?

Famahama
03-27-2007, 07:35 AM
This is my way. Of course other members have better ways. Just make a new layer and select all(ctlr+a). And then click select > modify > Border. Then it will ask you how wide you want it. After that just fill it with color. I got some thing like this with a white background color and a black border

http://www.animeforum.com/image/7184746090efa0235d.bmp (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=7643)

BJRMuffin
03-31-2007, 03:46 AM
Thanks Ill Post More Soon