PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 price change?

NarutoUzumaki990
03-17-2007, 06:47 PM
for Halo fans only! i heard on a newsletter from Ign.com, that Halo3 collection or ledegendary price has changed but to what? is this a sign of good market value on microsoft to beat sony corp. whats microsoft's strategy for the upcoming video games should the pricing should be the same or lower the prices of video games. What do you think?

Buruku
03-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Que? I can't imagine why they would lower the price of a game they know they could sell at full price easily, so if anything they would be raising the amount.
And right now the 360 is far ahead of the ps3 so I don't think microsoft is doing it because they're worried about sony.

NarutoUzumaki990
03-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Que? I can't imagine why they would lower the price of a game they know they could sell at full price easily, so if anything they would be raising the amount.
And right now the 360 is far ahead of the ps3 so I don't think microsoft is doing it because they're worried about sony.

oh ya im sure microsoft will win the console war

Opinionated
03-18-2007, 01:43 AM
There are three versions of Halo 3 to get.

Grande- Comes with the game, lots of bonus stuff, and a smaller than life size Master Cheif helmet. $ 129.99

Vente- Comes with game, a metal Halo 3 case and a booklet of bonus stuff. $ 69.99

Tall- Comes with game. $ 59.99

So, you chose how much you want to pay for Halo 3, depending on your level of fandom and intelligence, that is, buy the Vente edition. The helmet won't look good on your game rack, I bet.

NarutoUzumaki990
03-18-2007, 02:04 AM
There are three versions of Halo 3 to get.

Grande- Comes with the game, lots of bonus stuff, and a smaller than life size Master Cheif helmet. $ 129.99

Vente- Comes with game, a metal Halo 3 case and a booklet of bonus stuff. $ 69.99

Tall- Comes with game. $ 59.99

So, you chose how much you want to pay for Halo 3, depending on your level of fandom and intelligence, that is, buy the Vente edition. The helmet won't look good on your game rack, I bet.

not really im going to buy the tall version.. im poor lol.