PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Wii game review posted

Kaitou Ace
03-17-2007, 01:44 PM
I have a new review up in the articles (http://www.animeforum.com/vbarticles.php)section of the Bleach fighting game for the Wii. You can read the review at this link: http://www.animeforum.com/articles/16-Bleach-Wii-Shiraha-Kirameku-Rinbukyoku.php

Feedback is generally welcome.

Mugetsu
03-17-2007, 02:29 PM
I've never played a Bleach game. I think the future games with the Wii will be better. I hope that they improve the fighting system so that you can use the wand/stick better. You would think that it would be perfect for a game were you fight with swords.

Light Buster
03-18-2007, 10:07 PM
i think this game will end up like that zatch bell game: 1 out of 5 from xplay...if u consider them.

Serenith Youkai
03-18-2007, 10:18 PM
I've played with Wii once and so far I think they've done some what of a goood job on their games for now, but if only they could keep them on the shelf at the stores.. -_-;;

Sagat
03-18-2007, 10:22 PM
A shame, it doesn't quite seem to be as in depth as Sparking Neo .. but I still want to get it. Hell, it's Bleach.. and I'd buy it just for a chance to use Senbonzakura Kageyoshi or whatever its called

The Blue Baron
03-19-2007, 05:12 AM
Hmmm very nice review but i don't think this game is very high standard in graphics and fighting it looks and sounds similar to naruto clash of ninja 1...although it might be fun to try..............

Light Buster
03-19-2007, 10:57 AM
A shame, it doesn't quite seem to be as in depth as Sparking Neo .. but I still want to get it. Hell, it's Bleach.. and I'd buy it just for a chance to use Senbonzakura Kageyoshi or whatever its called
It depends if Xplay give's Bleach a chance. If not, I will not know what to say.

BloodWrath
03-22-2007, 09:21 PM
omg theres a Bleach game?! I want it! Xplay can blow me if they dont like it

Light Buster
03-23-2007, 10:50 AM
omg theres a Bleach game?! I want it! Xplay can blow me if they dont like it
Well, they haven't reviewed it yet so this can keep you on your toes for now...