PDA

View Full Version : naruto (xbox360)

NarutoUzumaki990
03-14-2007, 06:30 PM
ive heard that there's going to be a new xbox 360 game called naruto its getting published and developed by ubisoft. if you would of buy this game what do you think it would be?

masterm
03-15-2007, 10:18 PM
ubisoft hu...STEALTH GAME

Ichiro Matsuchani
03-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Ubisoft doesn't only make stealth games.

Sorry, but I'm going to pass on this one. Pretty much ALL the naruto games that I had the misfortune of playing were terrible.

Light Buster
03-16-2007, 12:40 PM
There's no way Naruto's going to beat these heros: Link, Marcus Fenix, Natan Hale, and my favorite hero, the FEAR Point Man

Ichiro Matsuchani
03-16-2007, 02:40 PM
There's no way Naruto's going to beat these heros: Link, Marcus Fenix, Natan Hale, and my favorite hero, the FEAR Point ManMaybe Marcus Fenix. Nothing against the game (It friggin rocks), but he has absolutely no character depth.

Light Buster
03-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Maybe Marcus Fenix. Nothing against the game (It friggin rocks), but he has absolutely no character depth.
agree. he has no character depth like naruto but you ought to give Marcus a chance.

Wolfwood
03-17-2007, 06:54 AM
there are many naruto games on all systems, but few are good ^^; i wouldnt be able to tell if i'd throw it on my "must have" list until trailers and reviews of it are released.
it's kinda like the gundam series of games. they've just had poor luck with companies trying to make a half-assed game and use the name alone to sell it.
if by any chance this game was done aswell as the latest dragon ball game (which got high scores and was really fun) then i'd get it ^^

NarutoUzumaki990
03-17-2007, 06:23 PM
I agree with wolfwood, of the quote '' i wouldnt be able to tell if i'd throw it on my "must have" list until trailers and reviews of it are released.''
but I have a feeling it must be a ''must have'' in your 360 collection. i'm hopeing it to be a kick *** fighting game like DOA or something like that. ^^

NarutoUzumaki990
03-17-2007, 06:32 PM
agree. he has no character depth like naruto but you ought to give Marcus a chance.

im not to sure on marcus fenix i dont even dont know his own past i only know he was a traitor or something like that well that what the sarge says.