PDA

View Full Version : Kira vs. Shinn...Without Gundams.

Banana OG
03-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Fist fight between the two. Who would win?

DarkMoonPrince
03-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Kira and shinn, -thinks- I think Shinn would win.

Matsumoto
03-12-2007, 01:58 PM
oh yeah, shinn all the way

SGI
03-12-2007, 03:57 PM
I really really really want Shinn to win. Unfortunately, since Kira is the Gundam Seed equivalent of Jesus and has such perfection powers and able to cure cancer and HIV. I would put my money on Kira.

Luzifer
03-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I agree with the above save i also hate shinn guts so Kira's being god is just a bonus excuse. He is this thing called the "Ultimate Coordinator" and while i find the concept insipid i can't argue with the fact that he is. He'd kick Shinn butt

kyubichan
03-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Kira.

'coz he's less emo.

Madel5566
03-13-2007, 01:29 AM
I''ll take it as the characters in GSD. (Kira grown alot since GS, so...)

I'll vote Kira.
Shinn's personality (rash, im-mature, no guts, act before thinking) just irritates me to no end. Kira, having more experience, will think before acting. So...

Kira: has a plan, think throughly, more experience
Shinn: just punch anywhere he can attack, rash.

My vote goes to Kira.

Jagan Eye
03-13-2007, 06:41 AM
Two people think Shin should win except Shin's only got one vote...><;;
(currently)
Anyways, I'd vote for Kira because he's strong and I don't think Shin could beat him.

Banana OG
03-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Kira.

'coz he's less emo.

Yes Kira was the BIGGEST emo on GS. THen GSD came out and Shinn replaced him as the emo.

Laureate_Arsher
03-14-2007, 12:55 AM
Booyah! Both die!

ino_09
03-14-2007, 03:18 AM
i really hate shinn

i dont want shinn to be in gundam

he's not belong there

anyway i vote for kira

his a super natural coordinator

yeah.....

kira yamato

Kaito_20
03-14-2007, 10:28 AM
I vote for Shinn. Shinn Asuka would win against Kira anyday.

InuYasha_030
03-14-2007, 10:34 AM
I think shinn asuka would kill Kira

Nameles84
03-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Well, seriously It can be a draw... lol...

Reason? At the end of the series, they don't try to 'kill' each other anymore... lol...

But for a friendly, I believe Kira, who have more experience and if you'd realize, he had better focus when the SEED effect takes place, have a higher chance to win (Even though Shin also has the SEED in him. He's just too 'naive' and act recklessly if he go berserk when the SEED goes.)

Note:
Even there's a lot of ppl say that Shin destroyed Freedom with Impulse (makes him a better pilot than Kira), just consider him 'lucky' cuz Kira was only thinking of saving Archangel... :/

Banana OG
03-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Omg. I said NO GUNDAMS. FIST FIGHT!

Luzifer
03-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Well, seriously It can be a draw... lol...

Reason? At the end of the series, they don't try to 'kill' each other anymore... lol...

But for a friendly, I believe Kira, who have more experience and if you'd realize, he had better focus when the SEED effect takes place, have a higher chance to win (Even though Shin also has the SEED in him. He's just too 'naive' and act recklessly if he go berserk when the SEED goes.)

Note:
Even there's a lot of ppl say that Shin destroyed Freedom with Impulse, just consider him 'lucky' cuz Kira was only thinking of saving Archangel... :/

Nah its more that the only reason Shinn won is that Kira wouldn't attack the cockpit and since everypart of the Impulse but the cockpit is replaceable Shinn could just keep having his parts replaced. Shinn used Kira's compassion against him and thats why I want shinn to die.

chob
03-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Kira as hes the Ultimate Coordinator

Nameles84
03-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Omg. I said NO GUNDAMS. FIST FIGHT!

lol... Paragraph before 'Note' is the fist fight while after is extra... :p :D

My apologies for making it look misunderstanding... :)

Nameles84
03-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Nah its more that the only reason Shinn won is that Kira wouldn't attack the cockpit and since everypart of the Impulse but the cockpit is replaceable Shinn could just keep having his parts replaced. Shinn used Kira's compassion against him and thats why I want shinn to die.

If you'd re-watch that part again, you'd see Freedom was trying to get back to protect Archangel. And the part when he tries to 'slice' Impulse Torso (not the Core Splendor), which Shin responded by separating the torso & Leg, you would notice that Kira didn't expect that 'move' (from the shock of his face after that scene).

Many factors Kira didn't expect:
-Silhouette swap
-Split of Impulse parts
-Respond of enemy pilot who can 'predict' where he will try to hit.
-Berserk of enemy pilot in a 'all out for kill mode'

Of course from our view we know everything as a third party view, it does not mean Kira would also see through them. (I'm not trying to prove whose right or wrong. Everyone has a point of view to every scene - which contributes to the different perspective of view)

Cheers :D:D

Banana OG
03-15-2007, 01:52 PM
You are right about those things. I think that Kira actually tried to kill him when he used his beam saber and went for the torso then Shinn split the Impulse and put it back together.

But...

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE. :closedeye

Shinn Kamiyra
03-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Hmm... well, in a bare fist fight with no Gundams, I would have to put my faith in Kira. It's not only that he's an 'Ultimate Coordinator' with 'potential' superior abilities compared to an average 'Coordinator', but it's in that he has a stronger sense of justice and moral ethic in comparison to Shinn, who for the most part, is simply out for the sake of revenge.

Also, there are key differences in their abilities. Even while back during GS, Kira displayed the ability to know what he was protecting, thus able to initiate his 'Seed Mode' when needed. Shinn on the other hand, as far as I've seen him anyway, has only been able to initiate his 'Seed Mode' in times of extreme anger, threatening positions, etc.

Even while the 'Seed' grants its bearer the ability to go beyond their normal limitations for a short period, I still have to fall back on personal ability as to how to control it, instead of the emotion behind the 'awakening' controlling him/her.

This isn't to say that Shinn still couldn't win, because even a person who has moral and physical advantages at times, like Kira, can still certainly lose. Such an example was made evident in GSD. I know, I know. There were a lot of circumstances involved in that, such as Shinn playing more than a little bit dirty, but still... you've gotta expect things like that from someone as driven to revenge as he was.

As far as a storyline goes, for as long as Kira has the ability to cope with what he did to Shinn's family and the sins of his past, he has my vote.

Nameles84
03-15-2007, 09:04 PM
You are right about those things. I think that Kira actually tried to kill him when he used his beam saber and went for the torso then Shinn split the Impulse and put it back together.

But...

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE. :closedeye

Lol... :D

My apologize. Just to add on his answer... lol :D

Gomen ;)

Banana OG
03-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Ok I'm going off topic just to say this just this once.

Shinn is a whiney emo little punk. Shinn killed Kira because Kira killed Stella because Stella was killing every god damn thing in sight. Shinn is an emo that doesn't think. If he used his head a little, he would have understood why Kira killed Stella. Stella was killing a butt load of ZAFT soldiers and civilians. :cool:

fox demon naruto
03-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Well if it had been at the begging of GS then Shin since he would actualy be able kill Kira while Kira wouldn't be able to bring himself to kill Shin. But now I would say Kira. I like both but kira is alittle too much. Good fight it would be to see them to beat the crap out of themselfs.

KiraYammi
04-03-2007, 11:30 PM
dont you guys no 'bout GS? Kira is the ultimate coordinator, besides, he's got so much more experience compared to Shinn. Older and more mature. Shinn stands no chance.

ShinnAsuka
04-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I picked....Shinn becuase hes just Shinn...Kira is still good thought.

Kira_yamato69
04-04-2007, 01:33 PM
dont you guys no 'bout GS? Kira is the ultimate coordinator, besides, he's got so much more experience compared to Shinn. Older and more mature. Shinn stands no chance.
hmmm what does coordinator have to do with the part where it says without moble suits... anyway i am a a huge Kira fan so HellZ yeah to Kira!

Banana OG
04-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Yah Kira would win over him anyday.

KiraYammi
04-04-2007, 07:57 PM
hmmm what does coordinator have to do with the part where it says without moble suits... anyway i am a a huge Kira fan so HellZ yeah to Kira!

The nature of coordinator is because they are better than most natural in every way(smarter, faster actions) that's why they can pilot those powerful mobile suits. and just to add, shinn is also a coordinator although kira is the ULTIMATE coordinator.

MomijiTMO
04-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Kira wins cause he is cuter. HAHAHA talk about fuzzy logic.

Nameles84
04-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Here's a very funny flash to show Kira won Shin in 3 rounds: even Rey & Gilbert can shut Shin up... lol...

Click on the 3rd button and you will see... LOL...

http://kenkoudaa.sakura.ne.jp/page132.html

MomijiTMO
04-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Oh that's so funny! :p I just think Shinn has too much angst and I like Shinji Ikari from NGE.

Light Buster
04-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Draw without mechs.

ShinnAsuka
04-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Lol thats funny alrite...

Light Buster
04-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Lol thats funny alrite...
I mean seriously, why can't they settle it with Gundams?

Nameles84
04-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Well... I guess if they settle with Gundam, Kira's going to break Impulse arm with Strike or break Destiny's arm with Strike Freedom... and say, "If I had been serious, you are no match against me." Muhahaha... lol... :x

*Kayako*
04-06-2007, 09:59 PM
i think shin would lose but i would want shin to win more then kira... don't ask

Banana OG
04-06-2007, 10:36 PM
I mean seriously, why can't they settle it with Gundams?

Why you ask? Becuase if Athrun can pwn Shinn in the destiny gundam what makes youtink Kira can't?

Nameles84
04-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Why you ask? Becuase if Athrun can pwn Shinn in the destiny gundam what makes youtink Kira can't?

Well, for Athrun it's different, Cuz Infinity Justice is mainly based as a Melee Gundam and help out with Freedom or Freedom with Justice.

Just look at Infinity Justice - Damn so many Beam sabers and 2 boomerang ; 2 used on the leg, 2 can be drawn, another 2 build on the Fatum-00 flight support unit (like the one on Gaia.) It's accelerates faster than the Freedom by .05 to 1.3 seconds... It's totally Melee Freak... lol...

Well the only thing that seem that people prefer Freedom over Justice is that any Gundam that Arthrun pilot all ends in a suicide (just look @ Aegis & Justice) or being badly damage (except Infinity) and Freedom has more part to play in the series and also it's better 'looking' than Justice.

Of course I don't mean Kira can't win... lol...

No disagreement here... hehehe...

Banana OG
04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Rey is better than Shinn. Kira really pwned him wihout really trying. The whole time Kira just sat there and talked to him. So if he can do that with Rey, Shinn most likely won't talk to Kira and Kira can just use the Dragoon systen to pwn Shinn like he did with Rey.

Red Phantoms
04-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Kira off course he is more experienced and have some tactical and technical profit. can you imagine the shin with MS wich use the common OS Againts Kira MS with advaced Kira ordinary OS wich is better and unpredictable(even Mwu are suprised for its ability to react and processing.

maximillian_cross
04-18-2007, 10:45 PM
I'll go for Kira. Shinn just has a bad persona for me and Kira will win cause he's the Ultimate Coordinator and with a SeeD Factor.

Yeah, yeah. Shinn also has SeeD but he's not a 1st Generation Coordinator like Kira is. ( 1st Generations are more developed coordinators because it was Prof. Hibiki who personally created them . )

blackrosetwilight
04-20-2007, 08:17 AM
though i do want kira to win shin has the advanatage of actually being able to take human life unlike kira who still refuses to kill so the kill goes to shin sorry just gotta go with the facts

shakkun
05-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Kira.. he's more mature than shinn *can't control his emotion well*

kct
05-21-2007, 09:22 PM
No matter how Kira is more older (and mature than Shinn lololol), he lacked some of the military training Shinn had in terms of WITHOUT MOBILE SUITS.

If they are on anything other than Gundams, Shinn would have some advantage as he could pilot a mobile suit out-of-the-box (so to speak), while Kira needed time to adjust the OS and so on, that would take time.

yuuki_kaoin
05-22-2007, 12:09 AM
No matter how Kira is more older (and mature than Shinn lololol), he lacked some of the military training Shinn had in terms of WITHOUT MOBILE SUITS.

I salute that...! but still I somewhat figured out that Kira is stonger than Shinn... for me, it's because Kira could control himself whenever the seed inside his brain just breaks... compared to Shinn who is merely himself whenever his seed in his brain breaks... but still i would like it if Shinn wins...

ken 666
05-22-2007, 04:08 AM
u kiddin me? obvious ans is kira for me. kira is more experience than shinn anyway. shinn jz cant compete with kira in everythin

Shinigami Ichigo
05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Kira is the "ultimate" coordinator so he kind of has to win, doesn't he?

Jdmk
05-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Kira all the way, i think Shinn's anger problem will throw him off...

Reonic Flux
05-30-2007, 09:35 AM
I favor Kira over Shinn because Shinn is almost always angry and acts before thinking, exactly the opposite of Kira. (I think)

kct
05-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, unfortunately the lack of emotional control is what went against Shinn.....

Nameles84
05-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Off Topic:

I know why Shin's Destiny Gundam lose to Strike Freedom & Infinity Justice... lol...

Because Shin is too used to swapping packs when some part is damaged... so when Destiny's arm was destroyed, he realized that he cannot call Mineva to sent out Packs... lol... :P

aperd1
05-31-2007, 10:36 PM
I would say Kira coz his skills and the way he fight, as for shinn he just play around and really stress out kinda guy. Kira will win even without hitting shins cockpit. as for shinn down you go boy.

Reonic Flux
06-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah, you're right about Kira.

aperd1
06-07-2007, 01:18 AM
I would vote for KIRA, KIRA, KIRA....Kun

Guza
06-16-2007, 12:24 PM
umm...kira is the ultimate coordinator

jcx250
06-21-2007, 08:31 AM
I'd say Kira wins, be it genetically or intellectually...:)

Reonic Flux
06-22-2007, 09:31 AM
You're right.

rubymoonlight
06-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Kira hands down

Banana OG
07-03-2007, 10:50 PM
I would say Kira coz his skills and the way he fight, as for shinn he just play around and really stress out kinda guy. Kira will win even without hitting shins cockpit. as for shinn down you go boy.

So uhhh...Where does a cockpit come in when they are fighting WITHOUT gundams? Read the whole freaking topic before you post.:angry1: :glare:

Yuuki Kurosu
07-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Kira-kun all the way!!

jcx250
07-05-2007, 08:35 AM
I agree with Evil Fire Dragon. If they're not fighting without mobile suits, where is the cockpit? You mean they fight with their cockpits? As Evil Fire Dragon said, "Read the whole freaking topic before you post".:)

Banana OG
07-12-2007, 04:13 PM
It's hard to fight in two seperate cockpits. They're kind of sealed so you'd be punching the insides of it in a ttempt to get the other and break your hands...o.o; Baka NO GUNDAMS >/ FIST FIGHT. I jsut want to know you guys aoppinions on this matter that's all. Same with my other thread.

Banana OG
07-12-2007, 04:15 PM
umm...kira is the ultimate coordinator

He's the ultimate coordinator, what's it matter in a fist fight? It's all about fighting skills.

jax500
07-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Kira will win against Shinn any day, even without mobile suits. Shinn is too emotional, whereas Kira who can control his feelings.

hokiboshi
07-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Points on why Kira would win against Shinn
-He has much more experience
-he has much more self control as to whether or not an enemy should be eliminated.
-he knows the reason as to why he is fighting and who he is protecting
-he never lets his emotions cloud his judgment

Banana OG
07-12-2007, 10:03 PM
That last one is a lie. >__>;; He does sometimes.

imvWHR
07-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Kira, because he's got a brain in his head shinn is compltly emotionly drivin

r_a_i_n_e
07-15-2007, 10:16 AM
Kira is the best gundam pilot! The only one who can probably rival him is Hero. :)

imvWHR
07-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Kira is the best gundam pilot! The only one who can probably rival him is Hero. :)

Hero? From what? :wacko:

LOVE STUFF
07-15-2007, 01:53 PM
From gundam wing!! hmm...I'll vote for kira!!

pleasegundamghost89
07-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Yes I Agree Kira Could Beat Both Shin And Herro

LOVE STUFF
07-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Yes I Agree Kira Could Beat Both Shin And Herro

YUP!!!YUP!!!!YUP!!!YUP!!..I agree with you!!^_^

Shizune-chan
07-15-2007, 09:55 PM
YUP!!!YUP!!!!YUP!!!YUP!!..I agree with you!!^_^

LOL I AGREE WITH BOTH OF U!

tazmanian knight
07-15-2007, 11:28 PM
ill go for kira...:p
its bec. kira have more self control than shinn...:closedeye

LOVE STUFF
07-16-2007, 04:37 PM
LOL I AGREE WITH BOTH OF U!

LOL!!^_^

Kiran
07-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Kira, hands down.

blackrosetwilight
07-23-2007, 04:55 PM
even though i hat shin i have to for him because kira cant shoot a gun for jack i doubt he ever killed anybody outside the suit

pleasegundamghost89
07-23-2007, 10:37 PM
even though i hat shin i have to for him because kira cant shoot a gun for jack i doubt he ever killed anybody outside the suit

HEY HOW DO U KNOW HE HAS NEVER HAD 2 USE A GUN OUT SIDE OF A GUNDAM. KIRA WOULD KILL ANYONE WHO HE FELT WAS A THREAT TO THE UNIVERSE. HECK HE COULD KILL ME AND THAT IS SAYING ALOT BECAUSE NEXT TO KIRA I AM THE ULTIMATE COORADINATOR. GET TO THE CHOPPER

GSD
08-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Well..... even shinn needed an anger management and happy pills but Kira wouldve pwn him so..... Kira al the way :laugh:

jxtanimel
08-16-2007, 03:57 AM
I'd say Kira all the way because Shinn's too emotional. He'll need anger management to control his anger. So, I choose Kira.:D

mikadzuki
08-26-2007, 04:01 AM
KIRA YAMATO would win since his thoughts are more collected compared to Shin Asuka who would only seem like an offended kid throwing punches/shooting bullets to the wind...XD oh, and plus the fact that Kira is the ultimate coordinator...haha!...XD

Bragi
08-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Sad to say if there were no gundams involved and its a fist fight i'd go with shinn because he has formal military training.

But i'll still root for Kira! haha~!

blackrosetwilight
08-26-2007, 09:05 PM
lets see there was the shoot out with those rebels in the desert in seed then there was also the shoot out with rau and the in destiny when those guy tried to kill lacus and meer dies. in all those none mobile suit battles kira didnt kill anybody it was athrun or some other character hell i bet stella woud've owned kira's *** with that knife of hers

Reonic Flux
08-28-2007, 09:26 AM
lets see there was the shoot out with those rebels in the desert in seed then there was also the shoot out with rau and the in destiny when those guy tried to kill lacus and meer dies. in all those none mobile suit battles kira didnt kill anybody it was athrun or some other character hell i bet stella woud've owned kira's *** with that knife of hers
Okay, but the question was who'll win, Kira or Shinn? (except Mobile Suits) :D

nikoko-nozomu
09-07-2007, 10:05 PM
I have to vote for Kira.

He's got a little more fighting experience under his belt than Shinn and he seems to keep a cooler head than Shinn during a fight; being the Ultimate Coordinator probably gives him an edge, too.

Reonic Flux
09-08-2007, 12:27 AM
In SEED, Kira used guns but wasn't experienced with them, preferring to throw them at the enemies instead of shooting them. But in SEED Destiny, he was more experienced with the guns, now preferring to shoot rather than throwing them (what a waste, throwing the gun).:D

Crazy*Z
09-08-2007, 08:15 AM
I Vote For Kira. I Like Shinn Better But I Think Kira Would Win!

blackrosetwilight
09-15-2007, 09:39 PM
yeah shin will own kira like nothing even though i hate his guts i gotta go with the facts sorry kira you're dead

hokiboshi
09-16-2007, 07:45 AM
though i have nothing against shinn, i dont think that kira would lose to such a hot head like him. if they were to fight (in an arcade gundam battle, so that it would still be fair, since they're not actually piloting gundams) kira would most likely win,based on the reasons that i posted some time ago

elizabethswann
09-16-2007, 07:55 AM
gooooo

kira!!!

Banana OG
10-20-2007, 04:04 PM
I didn't think this thread would go so far. I fugured the admins would have shut it down by now. When I look back on it. It was kind of stupid...

ReccaReichiri16
10-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Kira have lots of experiences than Shinn. Kira would win.

Banana OG
11-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Kira have lots of experiences than Shinn. Kira would win.

Dude, no offense...But I saw your typing and shuddered....

Superbi Squalo
11-07-2007, 02:47 PM
One sentence. Shinn Pwns.

And Luc. Just because you think it's stupid doesn't mean it is. It's your OP. =/ Kthnxbai.

meyrinia
11-18-2007, 01:17 AM
i vote to kira 100x, He is A ultimate coordinator,can drive mobile suit without military training.And Durandal Says IF we give him A mobile suit nobody can defeat him, In seed he like a killer machines and can't control his power it is evidence how powerfull him, but now in seed destiny kira more mature and experience and know how use his power.

cute_wong
11-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Kira is smart and has doesn't anger easily like Shin. If we think that they have the same ability, Kira will win, because Kira thinks calmly..

Meyrin
12-03-2007, 09:55 AM
I say Kira would win. Shinn is so annoying. He always seems to want pitty for his lost of his family and now death of Stella. Compared to Kira, Shinn is pathetic and lame. Kira would win hands down.

natsucchi!
12-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Shinn is really aggresive, i think he'll win if they're fighting without gundam & whatever the result, i support for shinn!!! i like kira 80%, but i like shinn 100%!!!

Banana OG
12-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Hokiboshi....THe arcade doesn't count. I said on the very first post....FIST FIGHT

Arcxcia
12-30-2007, 10:32 AM
I vote for Kira. Hohoho... Shin is good too. But if Kira VS Shin VS Athrun, I'll choose Athrun!!!