PDA

View Full Version : most funniest video game kill/death

masterm
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
tell me your most funniest video game kill/death you have ever seen/done

for me: one i shot keyes on accident and cortana got marines at the time i didnt know they were invincible so i kept hiding,shooting,hiding shooting until i figured it out...yah i was kinda slow that day

Khanxay
03-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Jumped on my teammate's head, he dies, then the announcer says "CRUSH TEAM KILL!!!" -UT2004

Yeah, annoucer really make a game fun.

Ranshiin
03-08-2007, 05:48 AM
Best video game death?

I hit a hard landing on Nations, double back flipped (yes, two backflips) through the air and went flying off the track at 400 mph.

That doesn't sound like much, but considering it's nigh-on imposisble to bail landing with all four sheels straight... the applause for that little stunt was incredible.

Also me and a good friend of mine once did the exact same error on a track, hit the same bump, and flew off the exact same place and ended up spending two minutes beeping at each other whilst waiting for the race to finish. xD.

(I don't play FPS's so I don't 'kill' I just 'die'. lol.)

Beyond The Grave
03-08-2007, 06:51 AM
A Sim's death, is a funny as heck death. Never let an inexperienced cook in the kitchen. I had just went to go and get a snack and my cousin was playing my game. When I came back I saw the Black Grim Reaper coming into my house and taking my character away, I was more amused then I was shocked and mad >.>

AzumiSakura
03-08-2007, 07:28 AM
in multiplayer for Halo for PC..my clan leader and i, we were in Danger Canyon. just us two only on our server different teams of course...
my clan leader was driving a ghost and i was at my base next to the flag. he came and i tried to shoot him and he dies and the ghost came and crushed me. it was very funny. XD

Storm Strife
03-08-2007, 08:02 AM
To date, a specific 'zooka kill in Day of Defeat. I can't quite remember the map name, but Allied have to capture some plans while Axis have to destroy two tanks. Me and a teammate went to the tank area, I had the panzer and he was backing me up. I fire at a tank, next thing I know, he runs out right in front of my rocket, ending up in him being killed.

Strawberri Foxgirl
03-08-2007, 08:05 AM
I remember a James Bond videogame that my big brother used to play a few years back. He had shot someone in the....um....I'd really rather not say...

Khanxay
03-08-2007, 08:57 AM
A Sim's death, is a funny as heck death. Never let an inexperienced cook in the kitchen. I had just went to go and get a snack and my cousin was playing my game. When I came back I saw the Black Grim Reaper coming into my house and taking my character away, I was more amused then I was shocked and mad >.>

Oh yeah, I remember playing Sim Busting out once. My idiot sim couldn't cook right so a fire was started on the oven. Oven's on fire and I am too. Fire alarm goes off and a Firefighter comes to the rescue. You know what he does? He saves the oven and lets me burn to death.

I remember a James Bond videogame that my big brother used to play a few years back. He had shot someone in the....um....I'd really rather not say...
In the GROIN! That'll kill any man.

Eris
03-08-2007, 09:13 AM
In the GROIN! That'll kill any man.

Except Steven Segal. He'd divert the bullet with telekeneis, and then proceed to beat everyone in the room up, one by one, with everyone else kindly waiting for their turn.

I generally don't find death funny. Maybe it's just me being strange like that. I mean, what of the stock video game security guards, monsters and villains' families? Who is going to explain to little timmy that his father isn't going to be playing softball with him any more, because some heartless video gamer found it funny to shoot him in the nuts, and leave him to die a painful death. Who is going to pay for Timmy's education? And think of the poor widow! Video game characters are also people, just trying to put food on their table.

Anime is poison
03-08-2007, 10:25 AM
The funniest kill to me is in Star Wars Battlefront 2 when I'm Darth Vader and choke Chewbaca before slicing him with the lightsabre, lol. Its always fun to see them struggle before inevitable end :ninja:

bttr
03-08-2007, 10:31 AM
I remember I drove into the back of a car with a fire truck .Then the car went up into the air blew up and landed on it's back on fire while getting other cars blown up.At full speed with the police after me ^_^.Then my fire truck went on fire over damage then I got out and blew up the police and their cars.The game gta III.

Light Buster
03-08-2007, 12:00 PM
FEAR Extraction Point-End of Holiday, Holiday gets played around like a rag doll.

FEAR-Beginning of Interval 07, I set 5 proximity mines and 2 replicas and a heavy hit the mines and they hanging on the ceiling. Now that's science.

BiggSam
03-08-2007, 12:39 PM
I have two funny kills/deaths.
The first one is when i played Halo(the first one)for the first time and my friend who was on my team walked near me while we were standing on one of the bases at the snow place and i just fell over dead and this message popped up:

Rocketman was killed by The Guardians

The other funny kill is from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
I was playing with the cheat codes(parachuting out of cars) and I aimed a lawn mower at a gang of Ballers and jumped out and killed them. I parachuted onto their splattered remains^^

Ωmega
03-08-2007, 01:04 PM
I wasnt playing personally, but my bf was playing Resistance on PS3 live, was killed, and then got the message:
You were killed by AIDS

I died laughing

Eris
03-08-2007, 01:16 PM
I wasnt playing personally, but my bf was playing Resistance on PS3 live, was killed, and then got the message:
You were killed by AIDS

I died laughing

I found this discussion buried deep in my stack of received PM:s:

My AOL's being gh3y and evil.

sorry :3

Haha, that sucks

It does.

Even more so when I'm trying to kill cultists at a MMORPG and my screen turns "Your computer has AIDS"

Buruku
03-08-2007, 01:33 PM
You were killed by AIDS

I died laughing
Ahaha, I would have died laughing too.

Its pretty funny in Gears when you have people trying to come up a staircase and kill you when your at the top with a chainsaw. lol, I don't really know what they're thinking.

(_YvOnSo_)
03-08-2007, 02:16 PM
My most funniest.. uhh.. oh wat about this

i was playin halo 2 live and there was a group of ppl, maybe about 6 or 7 of them i blew up gernade rite in the middle of the group i killed them all and the anouncer said "KILL TACULAR" it that was the fuuniest thing i have ever seen and it was kool to watch :D

masterm
03-11-2007, 02:59 PM
another time on youtube a guy was demonstrating the poison apple an argonian was done talking to some guy and said "goodbye" and just died it was realy funny

Light Buster
03-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Another FEAR death, in multiplayer, I reloaded my partical weapon in the Evacuation map for sniping and came across two enemy players and one friendly player. When I hit the corner to the sniping point, I saw the 2 enemies and I got two headshots in just 1 shot. The announcer said "headshot" and "got two of them". I was suprised I got two headshots in one shot.

GoreDude
03-14-2007, 10:50 AM
in fable i shot a guy exactly in the middle of his forehead it fell of and a fountain of blood came funny also in rathcet deadlocked when everyou equip the flash bomb mod on a fun the enemies run around and then pop

Horrorshowneko
03-15-2007, 05:20 AM
Cheap thrills from Dead Rising
Scoring a round the corner decapitation/amputation with a rebounding saw-blade in the warehouse.
Kicking a soccerball into a jam-packed elevator.
Legless zombie face kicking.
Skewering a zombie by throwing a pipe.
Fryingpan face sizzling.
Dr Barnaby's death knell
Scoring a headshot from the helipad (a classic)
Fireaxe arm chopping.
A zombie falling over trying to grab you being rewarded by a kick to the face.
Scoring a headshot with the novelty lipstick.

Light Buster
03-15-2007, 03:51 PM
FEAR (again): i like slide kicking all the dead bodies into the opening and closing gate and watch their body disappear in blood.

Opinionated
03-15-2007, 04:03 PM
I recall I was playing Shootout this one time, on one of the new CO-OP maps. The problem with the CO-OP maps is that they've a bug that makes the enemies spawn about a minute after you do. So, me and one of the other players were running to some trenches when about six enemies spawned two game-feet in front of us.

Does this story of my death satisfy you, Eris?

-Batman-
03-15-2007, 05:08 PM
I was doing an instance death in SSBM (One hit and you're pretty much dead)

Well, I found out luigi's taunt does damage. 1 point of damage to be precise.

Basically, I killed kirby with a "Kick the can" esque kick. I lawled hard.

Light Buster
03-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Halo 2: On the new map with that train, I placed all possible vheicles on the tracks to stop the train and destroy it. Unfortunaly, the train blasted through all the vheicles, killed me, and I got this message: "Killed by the guardians."

manslayer101
03-16-2007, 08:39 PM
got 2:

when i got in the mode with UT (the original) and started sniping in CTF on the Facing worlds map, i would sometimes get M O N S T E R K I L L ! ! !, which is hard to get as you would have to get over 8(?) kills in order to get it, it would be easy with the redeemer, but with any other weapon it's quite hard, and getting it with a sniper rifle, is friggin' Ownage

I was playing Gundam vs Zeta gundam (ps2) when i was taking out a zakuII, i shot him while he was on the side of a canyon, and in the amount of time he started to fall, i sliced him in half in mid air, it doesn't sound as awesome as it was at the time it happened, i and my cuz were quoting "Anime moment, that was just like something out of gundam"....what made it so bad is i was playing as Amuro Ray :D

they were both cool and funny in my opinion

WhatIsAUserName
03-19-2007, 08:19 PM
When I was playing Halo for the first time (and I was still new to FPS's), I was in Blood Gulch, huddling in the bunkers, being a real n00b, waiting for my opponent (who was only slightly better) to arrive so I could spray him down. I think the term for that is camping, but ah well. Anyways, I'm just waiting there, not looking at the screen for a couple of seconds, and when I look back up, I get run over by a Warthog. Inside the bunker.

My friends were cracking up, but I was just being stupid that time.

The Blue Baron
03-19-2007, 08:51 PM
lol i was playing my friend in DBZ boudakai 3 i had him to zero and i myself at the same so i comboed his butt but missed my blast so he does his blow up the earth special and we laugh at my noobness

Khanxay
03-20-2007, 10:04 AM
got 2:

when i got in the mode with UT (the original) and started sniping in CTF on the Facing worlds map, i would sometimes get M O N S T E R K I L L ! ! !, which is hard to get as you would have to get over 8(?) kills in order to get it, it would be easy with the redeemer, but with any other weapon it's quite hard, and getting it with a sniper rifle, is friggin' Ownage

1 = Nothin'
2 = Double Kill
3 = Multi Kill
4 = Mega kill
5 = Ultra Kill
6 = Monster Kill

Then added after UT99

7 = Ludicrous Kill
8 = Holy S... (Not exactly dots if you know what I mean.)

GoreDude
03-20-2007, 10:42 AM
in god of war running around the cyclops slashing it and finishing it up by ripping out the eye haha good times

manslayer101
03-20-2007, 10:55 AM
@ gamegod: thanks, i knew it was something like that :3

i have some more:

I and my friend were playing shogo one night because we really wanted a mech game to play and at first he was pwning me on the foot missions, he'd always get the shotgun, well in one corridor we both had the shotgun, and we ran nose to nose with each other, my reflex was to point up and shoot, on his screen you could see 8 trails of blood coming from the back of his head, and the shotgun stuck right in his nose

Probably some of the best kills have been in Jedi Knight (not academy or outcast, the original) we would always play with saber x on and we would go to the cloud city gantry (episode 5, darth vader, "i'm your father") and we would duel all the time, however, we knew not to go over to the part where luke and vader fought, cuz if you fall it's a long way down, and we both had force push >:3, well, we had plenty of moments where we'd press force push at the same time and we'd go flying off opposite sides of the platform, plummeting to our doom :D

BiggSam
03-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Halo 2: On the new map with that train, I placed all possible vheicles on the tracks to stop the train and destroy it. Unfortunaly, the train blasted through all the vheicles, killed me, and I got this message: "Killed by the guardians."

its a lot easier to be killed by the guardians in Halo 2 than in Halo, Combat Evolved. All you have to do is stand where tanks spawn and the guardians will kill you.

Anyway...a Halo 2 death this time. My friend's name was Pvt. Parts and he stuck me with a plasma grenade it said "You were stuck by Pvt. Parts"

A good kill i got was on Halo: Combat Evolved on the level Assault on the Control Room and I was in a ghost and i drove strait at a wraith and did a backflip off of it and i blew the tank up halfway through my flip. It was pretty cool.:cool:

Almirith
04-04-2007, 04:43 PM
i was snipping ppl from the top of a building...
i then started to relize everyone had disappeared,
so, i was about to get down to go look for everyone and there standing behind me where 6 ppl...
So i jumped off the building and commited suicide :python:

L337_Ninja_Girl
04-05-2007, 01:25 AM
In Crackdown, I was on a killing spree...

I kicked this one guy and since my power was maxed, he went soaring up into the air... And stayed there... XD

I was like, Huh? Game glitch, much? XD

I jumped on a building adjacent to his body and he was just THERE... Floating and occasionally, he kinda jiggled, like twitchy-like. XDDD

I shot him, blew him up, threw cars and hell, I think I even threw another person at him but nope. He was just STUCK up there in mid air ya know, jigglin' and what not...

He sure did commence the jiggling... XDDDDDDDDD

Gouki
04-07-2007, 02:46 AM
A funny game death for me is in Dead rising when you can beat zombies to death with a frying pan ah makes me want to play the game more

Velvet_Nightmare
04-09-2007, 03:39 PM
I'd have to say when I placed some TNT on the anti-aircraft gun in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, two guys in the other team came rushing at me, eventually gunning me down. But as soon as they reached me, the TNT detonated, and our team won,

ThE_LoST_ShaDoW
04-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Splinter Cell co-op I just kept killing my friend and he thought it was the bad guys lol

Kira_yamato69
04-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Last night on Socom:FTB2 I shot a guy and he did a freakin back flick when I killed him Lmao!!!

Halo 2 some guy shot a rocket at a guy and made him go flying. then i saw the flyig body and shot it with a rocket.... the body when straight up... i walked around a little then poof! there was his body it landed right infront of me... i just laughed!

Khanxay
04-12-2007, 04:44 PM
In Def Jam: Vendetta, KO someone with "IceBerg" or "Balls to the Wall"

Hilarious. Painfully. To them. Maybe to you too.

rahmawan
04-13-2007, 10:41 AM
best death game eh? I think the sadist one is the view of IORI (KOF). I even thrilled because scared. hehe

Light Buster
04-14-2007, 02:12 AM
FEAR Multiplayer-I was on a rampage until my computer lagged out. I shot every lagging player, objects, and attemted to kill myself. When the lagging stopped, every single player died, including me.

kenji174
05-17-2007, 05:46 AM
Jumped off the top of the empire state building on spiderman 2. I forgot to press the swing button and I had a person on my back and he died with his face on top of spidermans butt :laugh:

Ranshiin
05-17-2007, 11:30 AM
I had a pretty funny night on Trackmania last night doing pirouettes on the nose of my car O_o;

I also did a dead-drop backflip through a checkpoint, which amused some people.

Nothing beats the time me and a good friend of mine kept going off the track in the same place. That was classic.

MUSION
05-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Halo: Combat Evolved

Some dude (enemy) was driving at me in a Warthog. I threw a Frag Grenade and he drives over it as it explodes. The driver died and I was pretty pleased. But the Warthog had been thrown into the air by the blast... it landed on me and I died.

RockStar
05-17-2007, 07:22 PM
soul caliber 2, when you kill someone using rafael... stupid little sword. it makes me giggle how much of a pansy he looks like when he's fighting.