PDA

View Full Version : Zanbatou

threekings
03-07-2007, 02:28 AM
really quick question...if you could name your very own zanbakto what would you name it and why?

threekings
03-07-2007, 02:31 AM
If I could I'd probably name it Kuroi Sora meaning Black Sky

Spectre
03-07-2007, 07:07 PM
I'd probably name it with something to do with shadows.....um.....I dunno...

Hitsugaya389
03-08-2007, 05:53 PM
i would name it kisha and you spelled zanbakto wrong! it would have a black hilt and a purple blade. it's command would be to frolic.(i dunno why)

emrys
03-15-2007, 02:21 PM
i would name mine the soul of zaraki :D

WhatIsAUserName
03-15-2007, 11:19 PM
I would like something that controls gravity or darkness, and can remove other zanpakuto's abilities. Maybe something like the Yami Yami no Mi. I could imagine its name as something with the words 'Heaven' or 'Dragon' in it.

The release command: 'Zap!' Isn't that an interesting one?

FeyLine
03-18-2007, 04:32 AM
Meh.. Mine's 花のダンサー (lit. Flower dancer). Just call her Chihayu *shakes hand d=
Shikai : Hae, Chihayu
^^

Madel5566
03-18-2007, 05:23 AM
Wow~you guys are smart at naming.

If I have a zanbakutou, I'll hope it's name is Yukishiva...

YoruichiSan
03-25-2007, 05:09 AM
i guess i'd call it Kuro Demon (whatever Demon is in japanese tell me) probably becuse i wrote a fanfiction on initial D about a black demon 180sx.
www.idforums.net if you want to read it, general discussion i got banned.
SO yeah Kuro demon, my bankai would be something like making me into a demon, i'd wear white robes with a black belt, my eyes would go red and my skin alittle darker, my sword will become huge with a skull at the end of the handle.

Future_Defense
03-25-2007, 10:32 AM
shouraibuyou (Future Dance), and it's command is Reach.

Vene
04-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Someone translate "stabs stuff" into Japanese :D?

No seriously, I have no idea but it's Shikai would definitely be a scythe.

Fetal Fetish
04-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Hana-Kagi or something like that. Hana means flower and kagi means blaze or something...Anyway, it'd have a pretty slender and long blade. The hilt would be red, with a white ribbon hanging off it. It could transform into a thorny-like blade that can erupt in flame. I dunno, I just kinda...came up wiht it. lol Oh, and the command word is "Bloom!" ^ ^;;

Matsumoto
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM
I would name mine vega and i dunno why, maybe because vega from street fighter was fast and precise :)

Fionn Mac
04-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Fumeiyo-Kaizoku (Sullied Pirate).
It's unreleased state would be a Cutlass like sword, much different from the normal style, not to sure what would change with the shikai.
The command would be "Set a course, beyond the burning horizon"

Mechanized Nightmare
04-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Mine would be "Battlescar".
It would be similar to a Skeggox, also known as a bearded axe. And of course the command would be "Donar" which is the Norse God of Thunder and Battle.

Tetsuya
04-04-2007, 10:41 PM
If I'd a zanpakuto, it would be named "horrid clairvoyance" or something of that sort. It would possess powers that can control one's psychological state, similar to Aizen's ability, and Itachi's Kaleidoscope ability from Naruto.

threekings
04-18-2007, 02:24 AM
I like the name Daimyo=War Lord
:samurai: :duel:

MASTERHAND33
04-18-2007, 07:31 PM
orihime (woven princess) even though the name is already taken by a person.

zahri
04-18-2007, 08:13 PM
shikai: ketsueki no bara (rose of blood... i think)
bankai: ketsueki no hanataba (bouquet of blood...i think)
release command: me (sprout... i think)

hi! im billy! (i think...)

threekings
04-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Shide Kokoro

My_Goddess_Raven
04-19-2007, 04:38 AM
mine would be a schlongpakto©Raven_freak ^.^ the ultimate weapon in kinkyness

Spectre
04-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Mine would be Mizukage....Mist Shadow.....It sounds cool....

threekings
04-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Kazekurai...Just really like the way it sounds.:duel: :samurai: :rollt:

Saibot
04-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Mine zanpakuto would be Hikaru
Shikai: Suiryuu Hikaru ( Water Dragon Hikaru )
Bankai: Kuroi Suiryuu Hikaru ( Black Water Dragon Hikaru )
Comand: well it would be Liquidify ( go Liquid xD )

Cresentmoonsword
04-28-2007, 02:18 AM
I'd name mine: Kensuramoga. Pronounced: Ken-su-ram-oh-guh. It has no meaning whatsoever that i know of cuz i envented by combing my three favorite anime charaters! So if it has a bad secret meaning or anything in japanese i didn't mean too. This name is completely random! Anyways, it could turn into long thorn whip and can generate loud soundwaves that could blow a tree out of the ground!
Yeah, mine is totally awesome! But only i can use it! Another hidden quality!^^

Hollow Ichigo
04-29-2007, 05:07 PM
My Zanpakuto,this is how you spell it, Would be Kaze No Tenro (Demonic Sky Wolf)

Shikai: Kaze No Tenro(Aka Tenro For short) It power would be to control of four main elements Fire,Water,Wind,Earth.
Bankai: Akeiro Hisagomaru Kaze No Tenro( Demonic Sky Wolf Of Heaven and Hell) The elements would all comee to my blade and myslef changing my clothes into some what ichigo.s but it would be all white not blake and my blade would turn colors depending on the elements im using. Its lhilt would be a shape of White and its normal blade color would be White when im not using any elements. The colors would mix together when im using more then one element at one time.

I would also be the only Soul Reaper that have two different Soul Slayers.

Second Soul Slayer

Shikai: Tengoku( Copy Cat ) it could copy the appearance of anyone i choose and my vioce would change also.
Bankai: Ultima Tengoku(Ultimate copy) I could copy the powers and soul slayer of anyone i choose and that power would never go away.

threekings
04-30-2007, 01:23 PM
New Idea for a Zanbakuto...

Hyakumi- A blade that forms into a rod about seven feet in length with both sides bladed

threekings
05-01-2007, 06:46 AM
Senchuku-Basically nunchukku. Don't really care who thinks what. The one behind the wapon is it's true power.

Sen=1000
Chuku=The ending to nunchukku

xHatakexTanyarix
05-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Mine would be Mizu no Ryu (water dragon), hmm... command... I don't know. The ones I were thinking of were 'Engulf' or 'Devour'. AS for looks... Black blade, aqua/blue hilt. black sheath with a water design. Oh, the blade has the kanji for mizu on it.

black26
05-13-2007, 02:32 PM
i like

hide,
kotetsu

Hollow Ichigo
05-20-2007, 09:05 PM
i tihk a sword that could let you hear the thoughts of others and its bankai would let you control one mind and body.

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Mine would be "Hex" because it'd be all dark n stuff o.o;

bankai
06-04-2007, 02:32 AM
the name would be "black diamond's mist of reflection"

shikai:deflect -ability:when one releases his zampaktou and uses its abilities (either shikai or bankai)to atack me,mine absorbs the ability and returns it 3 times harder to the attacker(more like a shield) due to the amplifying effect of the small dark diamonds that flow around my zampaktou

bankai: briliance - ability:the small diamond particles unite creating an indestructible diamond zampaktou(the sword becomes light blue) which can cut through any zampaktou that is not in bankai mode

.Lovebeat
06-04-2007, 04:28 AM
Zetsumei
It means 'end of life' or 'death'. I don't care much about what it means really, I just always thought that the word is awesome.
Well, if I'd name it with something that's NOT a japanese name/word, then it would either be Epsilion, Crescendo or Aerlinniel (elven name, means Melody).

elessidil
06-28-2007, 10:04 AM
My Zanbakto would be Kuroi Hinote (or however you say Black Fire) it can draw strength from its user's spiritual pressure and from that of the opponent. Which ought to make them feel like doing this>>:banghead:

lordrellik8
07-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Translate "THE BLOODLUSTING REAPER" into Japanese or something like that