PDA

View Full Version : How do you think Bleach will end??

xx_anime_luver_xx
03-06-2007, 04:39 PM
I don't really know much but I think that it wouldn't really end like Inuyasha. I think they will cut it short...

Mugetsu
03-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Nooo they wouldn't do that. You see, Bleach is actually a GOOD anime. Sure Inuyasha was ok for a while, but then soon every episode started to look like a copy of the one before it. Nothing was ever accomplished, no problems ever solved and at times it felt like you could watch the episodes completely out of sequence and at randon and still have the same story.

As long as Bleach continues to follow the manga it will be fine.

xx_anime_luver_xx
03-06-2007, 04:46 PM
that is right... *thinks*

Luzifer
03-06-2007, 04:52 PM
I don't know, it probably should have an end, because at some point, with all the constant strengthening of the characters endlessly, it would eventually implode on itself. There is only so long a story can go on while maintaining any sort of direction.

bttr
03-06-2007, 05:02 PM
With someone being killed .

Hitsugaya389
03-08-2007, 06:07 PM
:D all i know is that if they cut it short, i will strangle the producers and make them create more eps.

Misha_San
03-09-2007, 06:38 PM
I think its going to end with Ichigo killing Azien, then Rukia confesses her love to him but she has to go back to the soul society.

emrys
03-15-2007, 02:20 PM
it will never end mwahahahahah! but im sad to say but i think it will end like lost or angel... turn wierder an wierder untill no one bothers to watch :( i hate producers :@

Gjallarhorn
03-15-2007, 02:31 PM
I think its going to end with Ichigo killing Azien, then Rukia confesses her love to him but she has to go back to the soul society.

The story goes beyond just the Soul Society arc.

Anyway, I think it will end with Ichigo killing Aizen, or at least having a very strong role in the defeat of Aizen. In addition, most, if not all, of the Arrancar will be defeated. There will probably be casualties on the sides of both the Vaizards and Shinigami as well. But in the end it will be a happy ending.

Semi contradictory to that last sentence of mine, does anyone remember the chapter title-page with "No Heart Warming Stories" on it? I wonder if that's how it will play out...