PDA

View Full Version : Baldios: Space Warriors

som99
03-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Hello ther all :) I don't know if anyone of you ever have heard of baldios space warriors but it's a old anime movie from late 70s but the thing is i got the original VHS of it but one thing I can't find that ive searched for some years is the Baldios song when he stands by the sea near the lighthouse on S1 and there is a background song. I want this song so much but can't find it anywhere. Also ive searched the web for information about baldios but it seams like there is allmost noone who even knows what movie this is so I would be forever in debt to the one who can find this song for me or if anyone has it. THe song goes something like this:
So long ago, it still felt like yesterday, so far away when i could hear the children play. etc etc anyone knows anything about this movie or where to get the song?

Kindly regards //som99

manslayer101
03-16-2007, 07:49 PM
yes, i have, and this makes me an anime fan, anyone who can watch a good old classic anime and enjoy it, is a true fan.

I thought the anime was good, not exceptional, but good, i'm not sure if you can get the song for it, baldios may not have much at all on the internet considering it is a very old classic