PDA

View Full Version : Hello Kitty < Charmmy Kitty

Charmmy
03-02-2007, 10:24 PM
LoL. ;] Really, though, I think Charmmy Kitty > Hello Kitty.

Anyway, hello! My name's Emily, also known as Charmmy. Call me what you will, just please be nice. =D I'm ... kind of new, kind of not. I've been here before but ... I'm just totally starting all over again. =] Most of the people here are old strangers to me and even more than most are complete strangers.

So, hi. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

And for the record, here's wikipedia's blurb about 'Charmmy Kitty':

"Charmmy Kitty is a Sanrio haracter that is Hello Kitty's pet. Charmmy Kitty has her own design series. Charmmy Kitty is Hello Kitty's pet cat. She resembles Hello Kitty but has more cat-like features. Her name came from the word "Charm". Papa gave the pet to her. She doesn't have a real birthday. Her "birthday" is October 31st 2004, the day that she was given to Hello Kitty (which is one day before Hello Kitty's "birthday" of November 1). She is a white Persian with a pink lace-trimmed bow tied below her left ear. She loves shiny and sparkly things, and is very quiet and polite. Her trademark is a little necklace that she wears: it holds the silver key that opens Hello Kitty's jewelry box. It was given to Charmmy Kitty because of her love of shiny and sparkly things.

Charmmy has a friend named Sugar, a white jungalian hamster who is Hello Kitty's pet, given by Dear Daniel, Hello Kitty's boyfriend. Sugar got his name after the color of his fur. Charmmy Kitty is often seen with Sugar because they are best friends. She also has a pink younger sister, Honeycute, who has two bows on each ear."

<3x.Charmmy

Sagat
03-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Love of God, somebody who can spell properly. Might not hurt to increase your font size though.

Anyhow welcome and blah blah all the rest. I think I saw you post in that picture thread because I recall thinking that you look nothing like a 14 year old. What's with that nowadays

Serae
03-03-2007, 12:19 AM
'Ello, and welcome to AF. I really hope you enjoy it here. Be sure to read and follow the rules. See you around! ^^

teed
03-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Lol, Sagat.

Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM (Private Message) me or one of the Mods (Moderators).
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! ^^

iMud
03-03-2007, 01:44 AM
Lol, Sagat. xD Anyway,
Hi! Welcome to AF, please follow the rules, make friends and have fun!

fire_fox
03-03-2007, 01:57 AM
hello kitty hello kitty ohh i mean hello Charmmy good to meet you well im fire_fox if you need help just pm

Light Guardian
03-03-2007, 03:33 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

Kittyninjamewmew
03-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

MissBunBun
03-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Hi welcome to AF have fun posting and if you need anything i'm the one to call have fun a make sure you read the rules and such and don't do drugs they ruin the minds of good people

Moonlight Eve
03-03-2007, 08:46 AM
:welcome: to AF Charmmy!! I hope you enjoy your time in here and have fun!!

spleeee!
03-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Hail and welcome to AF.hope you have a good time!

Charmmy
03-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Love of God, somebody who can spell properly. Might not hurt to increase your font size though.

Anyhow welcome and blah blah all the rest. I think I saw you post in that picture thread because I recall thinking that you look nothing like a 14 year old. What's with that nowadays

Aww, I'm sorry if my font was too small. I like small fonts, so it's a bad habit of mine to use the minimal font size [unless it's for a signature].

And thanks, I think? I hope that wasn't a complaint. x.x;

And thanks, everyone, for the sweet welcomes. :3 I'll be a good kitty; promise.

<3x.Charmmy

Myrra
03-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Hallo and welcome. I didn't know a kitty could have a kitty as a pet. O_o;;
Anyway, hope you have fun and that you will do your best to follow the rules.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Buruku
03-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Hello Kitty>Charmmy
Hello kitty can change outfits and accessorize more.

BUT Charmmy is pretty dang cute, so welcome to AF.

Charmmy
03-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Hallo and welcome. I didn't know a kitty could have a kitty as a pet. O_o;;
Anyway, hope you have fun and that you will do your best to follow the rules.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

LoL! I thought the same thing. It was even weirder, in my opinion, that Hello Kitty had a boyfriend. ._.' Then again, I thought the hamster, Sugar, was a girl when I first read the thing ... until I got to the like .. second paragraph.

Athena
03-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Hello and welcome. I hope you have a good time here. Don't forget about reading the rules.

-Fang-

Itachi22
03-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Hey welcome to AF
PM me if you feel like it

Marionette Kadaj
03-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Welcome to AF!
... >.< I liked Badtz Maru.. >.<

MoonPrincess24
03-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Hi and welcome, hope to be friends and have fun, PM me if you want and remember to follow the rules!!!

Sagat
03-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Aww, I'm sorry if my font was too small. I like small fonts, so it's a bad habit of mine to use the minimal font size [unless it's for a signature].

And thanks, I think? I hope that wasn't a complaint. x.x;

And thanks, everyone, for the sweet welcomes. :3 I'll be a good kitty; promise.

<3x.Charmmy

Nah, wasn't a complaint. I thought you were about 19 years old to be honest.

Princess Hoshi
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Hello, hello! Are you enjoying your time so far on AF? If you need help with anything, PM me! Make some new friends and please make sure to read the rules! See you around!

AFs one and only,

..:~Princess Hoshi~:..

Charmmy
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Badtz Maru... I have a Badtz Maru backpack; he's a cutie.

I'll be honest, I don't even know if this character is from Sanrio.. but ..

Tare Panda > ALL.

Just thought that should be announced.

And aww, thanks Sagat. You made me blush. =3

Lil~Shawty~Gurl
03-03-2007, 06:15 PM
lol yeah resize ya font please and besides that WELCOME stay active and have fun!

Charmmy
03-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Okay'day. Things have been updated to a pretty good size. =]

Lil~Shawty~Gurl
03-03-2007, 06:28 PM
That's wassup girly! :-)

Hitsugaya389
03-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Hey
and welcome to af
sup

The Rebel
03-05-2007, 07:46 PM
*climbs out of manhole* Well, hello and greetings from me to you. *bows and hands you a blanket* If ya ever need anything, feel free to ask. We all try to be as helpful as possible, lol. *looks around and whispers* I'm not sure if they still around, but watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. WELL, I'd chat more, but looks like there are a few other newbies to greet yet. TTYL *walks off to the next newbie*

precious_angel
03-08-2007, 01:01 PM
have fun and pm me if you want a mate or you want to me

Alicaryn Silentread
03-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Teehee. Ohmigosh, Emily. Remeber how long it took me to realize who you were on here?! -squees- I can't believe you started over. But so did I, if you'll remember. Actually, not very many people noticed I left. o.o; But...

....so I'm not spamming, WELCOME! -throws her a party- Or a welcome BACK party, as it were. I can't believe you gave up your old name. I really adored it. x3 I need something unique. And you know where to find me.

And I never knew Hello Kitty had any other...pets, friends, or a boyfriend! =O Will wonders never cease? ;3