PDA

View Full Version : New PS2 Games I Shoud Get...

Light Buster
03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm posting this because my PS2 memoery card got formatted and I lost everything on the memory card except for Need For Speed Carbon and Okami. What games I should get and keep on my formatted memory card? Here are the games I'm expecting on the memory card:

ATV Offroad Fury Series
Burnout Dominatior

That's about it...

Oh, one more thing, don't choose anime-based games not just because the anime is good but the pros and cons of the anime game you suggested and it's rating.

bttr
03-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Get samurai/dynasty warriors(kill kill kill)

Dead or alive (nice girls)

yakuza(Japanese gta)

RPGS are good to

anyway it's your choice your mind/ body/soul/money/ your ps2 your life so you can pick what you want not others.

Khanxay
03-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Why did you reformat your memory card? And when you did...how did you keep some of the data? It's not exactly reformatting if the card isn't wiped clean.

ParaParaJMo
03-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Yakuza 2 (aka Ryuu ga Gotoku 2) is also out in Japan. It's much better than the first one.

I also reccomend Shadow of the Colossus, Victorious Boxers Fighting Spirit, Gran Turismo 3, and Initial D Special Stage

And if you understand Japanese and like JPop, get the Japanese versions to Karaoke Revolution

Light Buster
03-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Get samurai/dynasty warriors(kill kill kill)

Dead or alive (nice girls)

yakuza(Japanese gta)

RPGS are good to

anyway it's your choice your mind/ body/soul/money/ your ps2 your life so you can pick what you want not others.

Dead or Alive is only for the Xbox.

Yakuza is not a good game.

Why did you reformat your memory card? And when you did...how did you keep some of the data? It's not exactly reformatting if the card isn't wiped clean.

1) Need For Speed Carbon told me to format because I lost the ability to save.

2) Need For Speed Carbon was saved after format. I also made a new Okami file.

Khanxay
03-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Dead or Alive is only for the Xbox.
No. Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore is on ps2.

1) Need For Speed Carbon told me to format because I lost the ability to save.

So, just unplug the card and re-insert it back in. I do it all the all time when it wants me to reformat a card...on all console systems. I'd go crazy losing all that data.

2) Need For Speed Carbon was saved after format. I also made a new Okami file.Ah... that makes sense.

Buruku
03-01-2007, 07:34 PM
God of War II. Duh.

ParaParaJMo
03-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Yakuza is not a good game.
I actually happen to love Ryu Ga Gotoku. The first game is not that great (because I was hoping for something Shenmue-ish), but the 2nd game is 100000x more awesome.

I've been to kabuki-cho a few times and the game version called Kamuro-cho accurately represents it as well as yakuza life style.

I say if you are into that kinda stuff, you'll probably love the game. The movie just came out in Japan yesterday as well.

Light Buster
03-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I hope I can replace the data I lost in the format.