PDA

View Full Version : A mimo miracle

mimo
02-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi I'm Mimo and umm.. i'm new . I've been trying to know someone people on chat but i guess all of aren't on there. lol well if you'll like to introduce yourself to me i won't mind. im going to need a mimo miracle to know you all! :kiss10:

Climaximus
02-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Well, I guess I'll just go ahead and welcome you I guess :P
(first time welcoming someone)
Welcomez yo :happy: read the rules and.......have fun here I guess :P

I gotta work on the welcoming but whatever >_>

Oh yeah, let me introduce myself. I'm g0rd0 as you can see from my username :P If you need anything, feel free to send me a PM and I'll help if I can.....or have mindless chit-chat.....whatever floats your boat :laugh:

GabiGotWise
02-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi I'm Mimo and umm.. i'm new . I've been trying to know someone people on chat but i guess all of aren't on there. lol well if you'll like to introduce yourself to me i won't mind. im going to need a mimo miracle to know you all! :kiss10:

Hmmm.....interesting introduction! :closedeye Anyways welcome to AF! I'm Abey or Abey93 whichever you coose to use is fine by me. :cool: Enjoy your stay and post often. If you need anything or just want a friend to chat with PM me! Hope to see you around the forum. :D

Lil~Shawty~Gurl
02-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the site...stay active and fun. It's a really cool and nice forum so I am pretty sure you gonna like it here :-)

spleeee!
02-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Hello! welcome to AF. dont forget to read the rules...hope you have a good time!!
PM me if you want a friend or need some help.

teed
02-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM (Private Message) me or one of the Mods (Moderators).
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! ^^

danie-chan
02-26-2007, 04:36 AM
hello!!!! welcome to AF!!!
if you have any questions, feel free to pm me or ask the mods!!!
lastly, follow the rules around here!!!
well then, i'll see you around!!! :p

Desolate
02-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Welcome to AF, read the rules, have fun,and ask almost anyone for questions, (The mods will probably respond faster.)

EonKid
02-26-2007, 06:57 AM
Welcome to Af.
Feel free to PM me anytime you want and have fun.
:D :D

Light Guardian
02-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

Kiss of Death
02-27-2007, 09:22 AM
people, she (i think) cant join... sweety, sorry, but you cant be here.... ok, you can. but with one condition. you will have fun! couse that's most important thing. and making friends is secont. third is folowing the rules. if you need something, like help, will have questions, be sad, happy, hyper, whant to talk, cry, be crazy or just will be bored, be free to PM me

always yours,
KoD

Itachi22
02-27-2007, 09:54 AM
Hey welcome to AF
PM me if you feel like it

moon_phase
02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
hello

Kid-Buu
02-27-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi and welcome to Af.
PM me so we can be friends.

Kittyninjamewmew
02-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

Myrra
02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Hallo and welcome. As I'm woefully behind today, I'm afraid you'll have to deal with the following pre-recorded message:
Have fun, read and follow the rules and all will surely be well. If you have questions or problems, feel free to drop me a line. I will do my best to aide you and if I cannot help you, I will direct you to whomever can help you.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

The Rebel
03-01-2007, 05:39 PM
(hops in on a pogo stick) Well, hello and welcome to our friendly forum. If ya need any help or whatever, feel free to ask. We here always try to help our new members,,,, when we are asked, lol. (bows and hands you a blanket) Almost forgot to give you your welcoming gift, lol. Oh, watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but still others to greet yet, catch ya laterz. (hops off to the next newbie)