02-24-2007, 02:01 PM
Which FEAR do you think is better?

FEAR (PC):
Pros:
Fast Past
Original

Cons:
Sometimes Lags
Single Player and Multiplayer are seperate programs.

FEAR (360):
Pros:
Exclusive Duel SMG
Good Graphics

Cons:
Few Bugs
Need Xbox Live To Play Multiplayer

FEAR (PS3)

Pros:
New Exclusive Shotgun
Better Graphics Than 360

Cons:
Bugs (Maybe)
No Achievments

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Why is it a con that you have to have xbox live to play multiplayer on FEAR? It's a given that you have to pay for online pay, though the monthly costs really aren't that much. And for what you do pay for, the servers are almost always fairly good.

As for my favorite, I can only say the 360 version since that's the only one that I've played.

Regex
02-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Why is it a con that you have to have xbox live to play multiplayer on FEAR? It's a given that you have to pay for online pay, though the monthly costs really aren't that much. And for what you do pay for, the servers are almost always fairly good.

As for my favorite, I can only say the 360 version since that's the only one that I've played.
Some people like to play games multiplayer with people in their own home.

moon_phase
02-27-2007, 09:49 AM
i like to play by my self ... im not a people person lol

The Blue Baron
02-27-2007, 03:50 PM
I would say 360 but I heard PC is better but either way i think 360 is the one i like

[BlackDeath]
03-01-2007, 07:56 PM
FEAR does not lag on PC, you have a crap PC if it does. Graphics for PC are also superior, since it lags for you then you probably can't play on max video settings. And my internet connection works just fine for it. I play PC FEAR on a 1280x1024 max graphic settings online with no slow down, frame skipping or lag. If ever there is lag it is always server side.

That aside PC FPS controls are better than consoles anyday and given the other online game options for 360 and PS3 there isn't much other decent choice.

Sephy
03-04-2007, 09:02 PM
I love console games but first person shooters are usually much better on the PC in my opinion. I play F.E.A.R. ALOT too. I'm always in a TDM server. Look me up sometime. I go by Turkish. If you see me say hi :)