PDA

View Full Version : WoW Servers?

-Batman-
02-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Alright, I know people have posted characters before, but what server(s) do you play on?

Masali and I are both on Eldre'Thalis

I just thought since a lot of members play WoW there may be a few server match-ups between members.

Regex
02-19-2007, 04:02 PM
I have been playing the most lately on Twisting Nether, with my currently level 50 mage, level 40 priest, and level 22 warlock.

I also have 2 60's on Malygos, and 2 40+ on Scarlet Crusade.

On that note, I have 4 AF buddies on Twisting Nether, Alliance side, who make up the whole of my guild. If anyone's interested in taking part, message Icia in game (or even pm me here), and I'll subject you to my screening process.

Tetsanosuke
02-22-2007, 10:56 AM
I play on Burning Legions, and I'm a level 31 Paladin.

But that's only on my friend's account, I couldn't afford my own. >_>

So it's been a VERY long time since I played.

Princess Minako
02-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Kael'Thas 60 rogue, 70 mage
Stormrage (my original home) I have my ally NE druid left 38ish I think

-Batman-
02-22-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm intimidated by Minako and Regex's high levels. My main is a level 44 Dreanai Mage =/

Sagat
02-22-2007, 10:46 PM
Only a 45 UD Warlock on Aggramar.. trying to get to 50 to get me friggen Felguard.

Is there any way everyone here can transfer to some server? I guess not .. considering some are horde and others alliance but it would add to the gameplay if people here could pick one server/side to play on..just my 2C.

Would like to start a new char on a server we could all play on but to be truthful I don't get the time/luxury to play this as much as I want and the thought of starting anew scares me half to death considering it took me this long to get just to 45.

Regex
02-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Is there any way everyone here can transfer to some server? I guess not .. considering some are horde and others alliance but it would add to the gameplay if people here could pick one server/side to play on..just my 2C.Server transfers are I think $25 USD... Far as choosing a faction, we'll never get everyone to agree. People pretty much pick their side and justify sticking with it.

Not to mention PvP vs Normal servers.. :/ Twisting Nether is PvP. Minako's server choices are Normal.

Would like to start a new char on a server we could all play on but to be truthful I don't get the time/luxury to play this as much as I want and the thought of starting anew scares me half to death considering it took me this long to get just to 45.If it makes any difference, joining a server where some of us are already higher level will help you get ahead.. Bags to start with, free dungeon runs.. You know the drill.

I'd love to see more people join my server though. Getting folk interested would be fun.

-Batman-
02-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Server transfers are I think $25 USD... Far as choosing a faction, we'll never get everyone to agree. People pretty much pick their side and justify sticking with it.

Not everyone is like that.
Me for example, I'm fine with either faction, as I hate both equally.
I hate the horde when they come to Gurubashi arena all grouped together and level...Skull...And I hate pvping at level 19 against the alliance in warsong gultch as 9/10 of them almost always twink themselves out more than what should be allowed.

On my server I have 5 characters on each side pre-made for when I want to play the, and I play 3 of them often. I play my alliance because it's my main, and the other 2 are horde, 1 I only play with when Masali is on, and the other when i'm bored and tired of my mage.
I also don't have a problem with races...excluding Gnomes and Undead...Everything else i'm cool with.

I guess members could decide between 2 guilds on one server. A horde guild and an alliance guild for our forum site. it'd be pretty fun, kinda...Hunt down the opposing guild or something like that, plan events for it.

Of course thats doubtful.

Regex
02-23-2007, 02:35 PM
I'd welcome that on Twisting Nether.

Actually the interesting thing about Twisting Nether is that it was a new server just as everyone started trying out the opposing side. So a lot of the Horde is ex-Alliance and vice-versa. For a long time, Horde outnumbered Alliance, but I don't know if that's still true.

I'd recommend people come over though. I'd love to have the guild grow into something bigger. And as I said before, I'm willing to help run people through dungeons and stuff. I'm at a level where I can do that now.

And it would be so fun to hunt down people who we know.

Edit -- Double checked. Right now it's 56% - 44% in favor of Horde. It makes for an interesting change from most servers.

Sagat
02-25-2007, 02:03 AM
All right.. convinced. I am going to make a char on Twisting Nether.

No clue yet what class/race. Want to play a rogue for some reason. We'll see how it goes..

edit: FINE I PICKED A DRAENEI WARRIOR I couldnt turn down that rageahol charm

Regex
02-25-2007, 02:40 AM
Let me know your character's name, and we'll hook up in game

Sagat
02-25-2007, 03:33 AM
Char name is Verhunzen

I just logged off, going to pack it in for the night... but definitely on tomorrow