PDA

View Full Version : [contest] And the yummy winners are...

MistressPookyChan
02-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Thank you to everyone for making this contest a big success. All of the entries were great and made me very hungry. I probably even got a cavity from them!

Sorry to make you all wait for the announcement of the winners! I wanted to get a banner made. The winners are...

For People's Choice, with 9 votes each...
Myrra and mizuki_kanna!
Runner up is...
Jagen Eye!

For excellence in theme wallpapering, Pooky's Choice is awarded to... (sorry, I couldn't decide, so I picked 2)
airachan! I chose this wallpaper because of the coloring, subtle details, great choice of font, and a very yummy-looking cake.
and Dragon's Heart because I spent my Valentine's Day baking a yummy cake for my guy because I knew he would love it. This wallpaper really captured the image of Valentine's Day in Japan for me.

Congrats to all the winners!! Feel free to use your banner however you like. I tried not to make them too pink. :)

Stay tuned for a new contest next month from the very lovely LavaBug.

bttr
02-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Congrats to every who won the contest:laugh:.

Thornwillow
02-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Congratulations to Myrra and Mizuki for winning the contest! All the entries were awesome. =D

And everyone else, your entries were beautiful and I loved looking at them all. Congrats to participants as well.

Contests always make me happy. ^_^

Jagan Eye
02-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Ooooo! Congrats to Myrra and Mizuki! I loved your wallpapers!
Thanks to Pooky for the cute banner in my sig!
Airachan and Dragon's Heart! Awesome wallpapers!

Myrra
02-20-2007, 08:07 AM
^_^ Thank you, Pooky for the nice banner. I only wish I'd checked back here sooner.

DragonsHeart
02-20-2007, 12:30 PM
Congrats to everyone who won the contest!!!! All the wallpapers were awesome!

elfenstein
02-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Congrats to every winner. And better luck next time to all those who didn't win (like me :p)

I hope the next contest starts soon. :)

Have fun,
Elfenstein.

KuroTan
02-21-2007, 01:37 AM
huhuhu...I lost...ehehe.but i had a feeling i would.^^ congratz to the winners!!they looked reali great! oh, an id like to thank ms pooky for teaching me the value of originality.^^ ill use my newfound knowledge in the next contest and hopefully, hopefully, ill at least get the runner up position.hehe.^^

Gretel
02-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Well, I can't believe I won... o_O xDD
Congratz to the others too... All the entries were awesome! x3~

mizuki_kanna
02-24-2007, 11:35 PM
I won? O.O
thanks all..
congratz to airachan and all ..
all the entries were very great <33

MistressPookyChan
02-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Congrats again to all the winners and thanks to all the participants! The entries were fab.

Right now it looks like the next contest will start in early march. More details to come! <3 <3

princesrainbow
03-02-2007, 01:56 AM
hey!! dis site is awsome but its too bad i dont know how to do any thing dat u do here wish someone can teach me how....