PDA

View Full Version : Ultra saiyan Trunks.

Fourstarball
02-16-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm a newbie to wallpaper creation, but I'm happy enough with this to see what other people think. I had some technical advice from Izo, so his sig and mine are included. I'm allergic to tutorials, so the learning process has been a long one, and I still have a long way to go.

Still, we have to break the ice somewhere.

Criticism welcome.

Fourstarball
02-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Thanks!

Love your Broli/Brolly (however it's spelt!) sig!

Here's a variation.

Serae
02-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Hmmm.... I like it. Nice job, keep up the good work! =)

Fourstarball
02-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys.

A final tweak. xxx

FlashD
02-19-2007, 04:56 AM
Hmm ... can you guys post with more depth?? O_o;;
Getting just a "Nice job. Keep it up" is not an opinion nor a praise, but rather an insult to every graphic artist who tries to share their work. Remember, they spend hours on a single wallpaper ... respect that! Oh ... and two posts have been deleted O_o;;

As for the wall ... I think you put in there too much 3D effects O_o;;
Try with something more 2D in front and behind the char without that plastic effect. Also ... the dragonballs are kinda badly extracted ... other than that it's a good concept. ^_^

Fourstarball
02-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks for your input.

The D balls are brushes, so perhaps making another, better quality brush would help.

I've been trying to experiment with depth, so next time I'll try to be more subtle! :wacko:

Thanks for the positive concept comment. :D

The squiggly image is blown up, and it looks a bit naff plain. Perhaps a lesson I can walk away with is to use better quality base images that don't need to be played with too much.

Thanks again.