PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy 7

demonlight
02-14-2007, 01:08 PM
i know this is an old game but i've played it so maney times that i got 2 ask if anyone else has beaten all the weapons cuz i've got 3 of them but it is said 2 be 2 more hiden in secret spots around hidden island south of cosmo canyon oh and 2 more chocobo's above the golden one so if any one knows about it or if u just want 2 talk about the game here is the spot

DuckyInMyTrucky
02-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Only ones that are in the game I do believe is Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, and Ultimate Weapon.
The other one (Sapphire) that is only on the international version of 7.

Khanxay
02-14-2007, 03:03 PM
The WEAPONS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_%28Final_Fantasy%29)? Yeah they weren't that hard. Depends if you know how to beat them...and maybe a knights of the round...or two.

souske
02-14-2007, 03:13 PM
That usually doesn't work for me. Knights of the Round is a good summon but I try only to get the battle done fast. Also when you are fighting Emerald weapon. Don't equip that much materia because that gives the monster some power.

Khanxay
02-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Knights of the Round is a good summon
It's not just a good summon. It's the best one in the game. Combine with W-Summon (with you don't really need to do btw) and it's almost unstoppable. 30000 Damage per summon on most bosses the first time you ever use it...which is about lvl 30..depends on how you used materia.

Emerald WEAPON gave me no trouble. Ruby pissed me off. It alway ejected (QuickSand thingy) RedXIII, and he was my heavy hitter with 4X-Cut and his limit breaks and all. I used cloud for summoning and healing, and Barret for Offensive magic and Secondary healer. Then later I got the Master materias. Boy..that made things simple. All actions and summons and magic, with no penalties.

demonlight
02-19-2007, 11:36 AM
i beat the emerald weapon with out the knights of the round summon i how ever used a master phoenix and a mastered final attack materia that way when it used the air tam stomp redxIII would use the phoenix summon and bring evey one back 2 live and it was ez 2 beat the ruby weapon and it toke me 2 trys with the master materia's 2 beat ruby weapon then i got the gold chocobo and went 2 the caves 2 get the materia in them i had the master summon on redxIII
i had the master comand materia on cloud and the master magic on vincent plus i had all there utiment weapons and there final limits

KillerDragonX
02-23-2007, 09:06 AM
i havnt played the game in a long while, but i used to always get tired of ruby and diamond weapon, i could never beat them

Para
03-01-2007, 01:11 AM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_o.txt

Complete walkthrough if you're still having problems. You beat Emerald, how about Ruby?

No, there are no chocobos better than Gold.

~kloud~
03-01-2007, 06:51 PM
yeah but if you need a walk through you mite as well watchs some one play it for you walk throughs are for people that are rubish at games.

yeah i love the game it is my fav game ever made, and i hate the wepons couse this time throught i actuale are not a high anuff level to kill em,

-Batman-
03-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I used gameshark. I was too impatient to sit there and fiddle around with final fantasy seven.

gungnir
03-03-2007, 06:31 AM
I used gameshark in playing this games! I love this rpg so much!

Do you see Final Fantasy VII-intro for PS3? -very cool

Anime is poison
03-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Well some can argue that Odin is the best when it comes to small monsters, since it takes considerably less MP and usually kills everything in one slice, but yes, KOTR is unreplaceable with attacking weapons. You want an easy fight? Here's a cake walk

Master Summon + MP Absorb
Mime for using Omnislash more than once and KOTR attacks
Final Attack (mastered) + Life 2
A few Elixers
W Summon

I'm sure you can put the rest together. Beat Emerald weapon first to get a 2nd Master summon, and put that on the same character with HP Absorb attached and you will be pretty much unstopable against Ruby.

P.S. There is nothing past the Gold Chocobo when it comes to breeding, unless there's some secret in the game that hasn't been uncovered for 10 years :p

Sword
03-08-2007, 10:34 AM
If you think about it logically there's no point in having a higher level chocobo than gold. What else could it do? It was always annoying for me trying to get master summon because I've only ever been able to get Bahamut ZERO twice: The 1st time I played it and the last, which I used a guide for cos i could never figure out the code. Master materia helps a lot against Emerald weapon cos one of his attacks (I think its "Emerald Beam" or something) does 1000 damage for every materia equipped (only to each individual character though)

Crippe
03-08-2007, 12:20 PM
A few days ago I found saw a really good combo someone made. You use about 4 mastered Mime and 4 mastered Counter, and you have to combine them. and also use 4x-cut, this will cause your character to hit many many times, this combo can be combined with limit breaks, like Clouds Ominslash ;)