PDA

View Full Version : Lonely soldier, treking on.

Rev
02-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi. Here is a little about myself. I came here looking fof friends, and for a fresh start.

For the past two years I have shared my life with someone, and that someone isn;t around anymore. I did a lot of thinking and I htink I need to get out of where I am, move somewhere else. I've come here to make some new friends around the country and maybe get an idea of where would be a nice place to live.

I have a lot of hurt inside of me, I feel like the person I was has died. So maybe the best thing to do is give him his funeral and start anew somewhere else.

I am male, 24 and 6'5".

I'm really weird and nerdy, but not totally socially inept. I like anime and Adult Swim and Dungeons and Dragons and video games.I like to make references to things like that in everyday life, and I am looking for people who get those kinds of jokes.

I'm a compassionate person and I don't like jerks, can't really tolerate them. One jerk can ruin a good groups time.

I like to write and draw, and I am working on a book of short stories and a semi autobiography. I like smart people who aren't uppity and who still enjoy a good cartoon and pop culture reference.

Speaking of pop culture, I despise nearly all of it after about 1995. I hate the whole stupid boy band/dumb girl singer movement in entertainment. I like metal but I hate the corpoerate metal bands that surfaced a while back.

I am a singer, and I play acoustic guitar and Accordion. I would love a group of people who are open and relaxed to hang with. Have a drink and play some music.

I'm looking to make some friends here who are caring, patient and understanding. Eventually I want to relocate from here and head somewhere else, and some friends here could give me an idea of the area, and it;s always nice to not be alone when in a new town.

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi and welcome to AF!
Read the rules,have fun,enjoy posting and making new friends...
Hope to see you around...
PM me if you need some help...

Light Guardian
02-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

Famahama
02-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Hi welcome to anime forum . Have fun . Write and draw same thing what i like

S o l o
02-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Welcome to AF Rev
:happy:

teed
02-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM (Private Message) me or one of the Mods (Moderators).
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! ^^

Moonlight Eve
02-12-2007, 06:24 PM
I think that is the longest Intro I have ever read.

Anyway, :welcome: to AF Rev!

Just kick back, enjoy your time in here and have some fun!

sasunarubishoujo
02-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Welcome to AF have fun posting and please read the rules. PM me if you need anything ^ ^

Star Gazer
02-13-2007, 06:11 AM
HI!!and welcome to AF.PM me if you need help or/and just want to be my friend.AND HAVE FUN!!!

Myrra
02-13-2007, 10:19 AM
*laughs* I was going to give my standard greeting as I'm busy today, but for you, I'll make an exception. You sound like a perfectly wonderful person to me. I'm sure you'll make many new friends on this site and I hope you'll have lots of fun. Come visit us in J-pop. There's more than just Japanese pop music found there. We've a band subforum where you can write up about your favourite bands (assuming someone hasn't done one already) and learn about other favourites there.
If you've any questions, feel free to drop me a line

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

kakashi the copy ninja
02-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Welcome to AF, read and listen to the rules. Not all of the names in the chat are people, some are bots.

Serae
02-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Hello, and welcome to AF. I hope you have fun here. =)