PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Header/Signature

Bulbasaur
02-11-2007, 10:42 PM
A while ago, I created a header for my own Naruto site, which I now use as a signature wherever I post.

http://i3.tinypic.com/2r5qn3a.gif (http://narutocountry.com)

To make this, I simply got pictures from the official Naruto Anime and manga and scanned them, then I deleted the background and what was surrounding them.

After that, I got a picture that I took a while ago and changed the tone and made it a bit more blue, then I put it in the background of the characaters in my signature.

I personally think that the text on here could use a little bit of work, but I'm out of ideas.

So please people, tell me what you think about my signature! :D

Famahama
02-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Try to extract naruto and the old man next to him better . And try to match the characters with the background . And the font does need some work

Bulbasaur
02-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Hmmm... What do you mean by extract them?

Bucky Katt
03-09-2007, 04:38 PM
I think what he means is to get rid of the speckles around Naruto's hand and the little blue dots all around him, and maybe do a softening cover up to the Hokage so that he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb (no offense.) Sasuke came out great, though! Is this your first time making a sig?

elfenstein
03-10-2007, 01:31 AM
Beside the extraction, I don't think that the 3 charas work well together. The middle and right one match the bg but the colour of the left one clashes with all other elements in the sig.

The bg isn't bad at all. Did you only change the hue of the photo or did you apply some filters as well? If not, you made one hell of a nice photo shot there. :)

The text is a bit hard to read. Due to its colour it blends a bit into the bg. I'd maybe add a border to it, a glow or a drop shadow to make it stick out better. Another font could help too.

Lastly, it could use some more elements in it. For example you could add borders to bottom and top or add some brushes ... but don't overdo it with those.

Anyway, it's not bad but could still use some work.

Have fun,
Elfenstein.