PDA

View Full Version : This show is awesome

Sharingan Kakashi
02-10-2007, 05:02 AM
I like this show since it is on after Trinity Blood I race to get through Trinity Blood but TB is cool also. My favorite female characters are Soi Fong, Yoruichi, Orihime, and Tatsuki. My Favorite Male characters are ichigo, and Hat and Clogs

Hamashimura
02-10-2007, 05:07 AM
I dont like Bleach...
I liked begining,but I was bored to tears...
Especially when they started using those doll's,that's when I was very dissapointed...
If I have to chose a characters,then I would go with Hitsugaya Toushirou(if I speeled corectly),because of his Ice Dragon bankai thing,as for girls I'd chose Yoruichi(if I spelled corectly)...
But still,I dont like the show...

Yu Yu Master
02-10-2007, 09:55 AM
I agree, Bleach is extreamly dry. it deosn't ahve enough action for me. Though I love a good plot which bleach proposes, I can't sit through that anime. It has some good parts but is unbearably boring, thus I only see the first and last 10 minutes of it.

Slumber
02-10-2007, 10:45 AM
I liked begining,but I was bored to tears...

Sounds like you really enjoyed it.:p

Personally, I think it's better than the majority of long running series I've watched.

Korobi
02-10-2007, 10:59 AM
I like the anime, but I thik the manga is better. My favorite characters are Tatsuki and hat-and-clogs.

Gjallarhorn
02-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Especially when they started using those doll's,that's when I was very dissapointed...

That's because those episodes were filler episodes. They were just there to take up time so that the manga could gain some distance from the anime, because since the anime is based from the manga, they don't want the anime getting ahead of the manga.

-Batman-
02-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Bleach has begun to bore me, as 99% of anime have recently.
I haven't enjoyed anything after the Soul Society arch. This goes for both Manga and Anime. It's just turning into another Pseudo DBZ, much like whats happening to Naruto.

Princess Hoshi
02-10-2007, 03:30 PM
It's just turning into another Pseudo DBZ, much like whats happening to Naruto.

Seconded. It's beginning to become everywhere now. It's just like how when Naruto started out. >_>

I just can't enjoy Bleach like others. Not really what I look for in anime.

Fragile.Dreams
02-12-2007, 03:58 AM
I think after the fillers finished, the story line definately picked up.
It's getting quite interesting again now.
Woohoo for Menos things.

Gjallarhorn
02-12-2007, 02:02 PM
I think after the fillers finished, the story line definately picked up.
It's getting quite interesting again now.
Woohoo for Menos things.
They are called Arrancars...a hybrid hollow/shinigami comprised of more hollow than shinigami...essentially the inverse of a Vaizard, whom I believe have finally been introduced in the anime. You'll get to learn a lot more about them in time...interesting characters.

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 02:09 PM
You see?
That's exactly why I dont like the show...
First shinigami(well,that's ok),but then those freaking dolls...but now I get to know that there are hollow-shinigami's...
What will be next==> shinigami-doll-hollow?
I mean,come on...

Gjallarhorn
02-12-2007, 02:22 PM
You see?
First shinigami(well,that's ok),but then those freaking dolls...but now I get to know that there are hollow-shinigami's...
I mean,come on...

1. For the second time I will say that the dolls were part of the filler. End of story. Those episodes were just random crap thrown together just to take up space. Don't judge the show base off of those. They are now only appearing in the regular episodes for canon appearances to try to blend the fillers in better. They will fade out soon and never be seen again.
2. The Shinigami-hollow combinations have been present for a very long time. It was hinted that Ichigo was one at episode 20, and then during the Soul Society arc Rukia had a flashback of Shiba Kaien being turned into a hollow-shinigami combination, though he was killed. Consider it a breeding of sorts...eventually things will mix together. It's not like DBZ or something where they constantly change forms completely and just add in a bunch of completely new names for them which had never been suggested previously in the series.
3. If you look at the very first page of the very first chapter of the very first Bleach publication of the Japanese Shounen Jump Weekly, there are several of the shinigami-hollow characters in the background, meaning that they have been included in the storyline since the beginning. What everything was before the Vaizard/Arrancar arc was, basically, a prelude to it.

And not to start anything, but it's hard to take criticisms of Bleach seriously when you're an Inuyasha fan. That show and manga are just comprised of flaw, error, and generic plot devices.

DuckyInMyTrucky
02-12-2007, 02:31 PM
You see?
I mean,come on...

You obviously haven't watched past ep 8 or so(or read the manga)..... It explains what Kon is (The doll) its a mod soul that takes control of Ichigo's body while he is a death god. As for the other dolls....theres only 3 and there from filler only eps.

As for the Arrancars, there Hollows that have obtained death god powers and the opposite applys to the vizards. Its real interesting I think what they are doing between the 3 Starting a war between the 3 groups and all and I love this anime/manga.

I do see where your coming from, but they have reasons and don't just say "Hey lets trow in a hollow/death god/human-doll in next!" There is only 3 types and thats Arrancar,Vizards,and Death Gods. I dont belive there will be any other ones coming, just wouldn't make sense tbh.

***Edit***

3. If you look at the very first page of the very first chapter of the very first Bleach publication of the Japanese Shounen Jump Weekly, there are several of the shinigami-hollow characters in the background, meaning that they have been included in the storyline since the beginning. What everything was before the Vaizard/Arrancar arc was, basically, a prelude to it.

Yeah, I forgot about this page, and I do believe after Ichigo's fight and injuring the Grand Fisher (Manga only) it shows the grand fisher turning into what seems to be his "imperfect form".

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 02:39 PM
TO XERO XIII(I dont wanna bother with editing):
Well,I'm into story not action...And Inuyasha has pretty good story...
Anyway,this isn't thread about Inuyasha...
Look,I'll be short:
1-I like begining of Bleach
2-I stoped watching when dolls appeared,but you say those are just random craps,so I can
3-continue watching from end of that doll season
4-you're speaking of those shinigami-hollows like they are awesome and interesting,so I might give it a try(again)
Now for one question:
If I continue watching from end of doll season,would I be able to understand later events in anime?
If so,then tell me from which episode is doll season finished?

Posted by DuckyInMyTrucky
You obviously haven't watched past ep 8 or so(or read the manga)..... It explains what Kon is (The doll) its a mod soul that takes control of Ichigo's body while he is a death god. As for the other dolls....theres only 3 and there from filler only eps.

As for the Arrancars, there Hollows that have obtained death god powers and the opposite applys to the vizards. Its real interesting I think what they are doing between the 3 Spoiler:
Starting a war between the 3 groups and all and I love this anime/manga.

I do see where your coming from, but they have reasons and don't just say "Hey lets trow in a hollow/death god/human-doll in next!" There is only 3 types and thats Arrancar,Vizards,and Death Gods. I dont belive there will be any other ones coming, just wouldn't make sense tbh.

I have watched Bleach,and I know what are you talking about(I believe you're refering to that episode where Kon in Ichigos body goes in school and starts looking for girls,something like that)
So if there wont be anymore combined power,it just might be good...
Anyway,I stoped watching because of those dolls,but everyone keeps telling me that it's good after that,so I might give it a try...
I'll believe in your words,and watch again(but I will skip that doll season if it's possible)...^^

Gjallarhorn
02-12-2007, 02:45 PM
If I continue watching from end of doll season,would I be able to understand later events in anime?
Yeah, you'll understand everything. There is the occasional appearance of the dolls in the first few Vaizard/Arrancar episodes, but it's just to make the filler blend into the story better.

As for which episode the fillers ended, the first episode of the Vaizard/Arrancar arc is episode 110.

Yeah, I forgot about this page, and I do believe after Ichigo's fight and injuring the Grand Fisher (Manga only) it shows the grand fisher turning into what seems to be his "imperfect form".
That fight, assuming you're talking about the one toward the beginning of the anime, was in both the anime and manga...I forget the manga chapters, but it was in episode 6 of the anime. At some point later on, I think right after the Soul Society arc or something, there was one panel in the manga which showed him going through some sort of transformation. This quick little scene was never shown in the anime.

DuckyInMyTrucky
02-12-2007, 02:46 PM
TO XERO XIII(I dont wanna bother with editing):
Now for one question:

Yes, ep 110 is where you need to start if that is the case. The dolls do appear but its nothing big with the story (there kind of like side charaters now).

***Edit***
LOL, Xero we had the same ideas on hand :P

That fight, assuming you're talking about the one toward the beginning of the anime, was in both the anime and manga...I forget the manga chapters, but it was in episode 6 of the anime. At some point later on, I think right after the Soul Society arc or something, there was one panel in the manga which showed him going through some sort of transformation. This quick little scene was never shown in the anime.

Thats where it was! I knew it showed it pretty early in the manga. Oh and I meant the part where it showed him transforming was manga only, little unclear on that part my bad.

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Thank you both...
I'll start from ep 110 then^^

Hitsugaya389
03-03-2007, 09:28 PM
DO NOT INSULT THE BLEACH
Everyone luvs bleach
bleach is the best show ever ~i'm on ep 118 (waiting for it to come out):)>
ICHIMARU KICKS BUTT

Moraena
04-01-2007, 03:17 PM
You know... I agree with all of ya's. The fillers sucked! All that bounto, doll crap... reminds me of Naruto. Pathetic! Comin' up with a longass filler arc.... WTF!
I have to admit though... the Arrancar rock!

Hamashimura
04-01-2007, 03:33 PM
bleach is the best show ever

Not everyone shares that opinion...
Sure show is great(I started watching from ep 110,skiped doll season),but being best...not quite...
For me best is FMA...

ayu_mia6
04-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Not everyone shares that opinion...
Sure show is great(I started watching from ep 110,skiped doll season),but being best...not quite...
For me best is FMA...

Well.. yeah.. FMA is good but the topic here is Bleach...
Besides... I think Bleach is cool too... Some people doesn't
like it because it is quite boring...

But I think it Rocks...

(Hey! which side are you!?!)

I'm not in any side I just wanna say 'I like it'...
;)

Nausicaa
04-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I like Bleach too. It is funny and as alot of fighting

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 03:27 PM
I wanna see Trinity Blood T.T.... but I love Bleach! oh yea!

lordrellik8
07-30-2007, 01:24 PM
I AGREE WITH Hitsugaya389 !
ICHIMARU IS THE BEST!

Twig Ee
07-31-2007, 12:01 PM
OMGHis name isnt Hat and Clogs ITS KISUKE

Elvore
08-01-2007, 08:33 AM
i agree bleach is a really good show though im waiting for the boxsets i dont watch anything on cartoon network anymore well anime

Serenith Youkai
08-01-2007, 01:12 PM
This show IS awesome lol. Fave female(s) Yoruichi and Orihime
Fave male Ichigo (duh)

Wio
08-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Bleach is a nice show. I wouldn't watch it though if everyone else didn't.

sakushi12
08-02-2007, 02:32 AM
well, I love Byakuya-sama....hes so handsome with his scarf and I love his shikai!

mikadzuki
08-05-2007, 04:51 AM
Sounds like you really enjoyed it.:p

Personally, I think it's better than the majority of long running series I've watched.

yeah, i think so too... I like the show too--though I didn't enjoy the Bounto Arc as much as the others and fillers now & then are frustrating. I also think that one mod soul (kon for ichigo's sake) should have been enough... but still the good parts are more than the disappointing ones so all in all, I still think it's a good series^^

Sawada Ieyasu
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
<_______< ... Bleach Haters. Bleach is among the best Anime/Manga around.

PanzerJager
08-11-2007, 02:24 PM
DO NOT INSULT THE BLEACH
Everyone luvs bleach
bleach is the best show ever ~i'm on ep 118 (waiting for it to come out):)>
ICHIMARU KICKS BUTT

1. Free speech.
2. No they don't.
3. No it isn't.
4. Yes he does.

But seriously, a lot of people don't like, have never liked, or have stopped liking Bleach. I will watch it if nothing is on, but I stopped liking it around ep 60, (btw, 50-whenever it was that they finished rescuing Rukia were awesome episodes) however I still keep up with it and it seems to be picking up steam recently (in the dark corners of my soul I still have hope for this anime).

Oh.. and I like FMA and FMP (kinda wierd that they both start with Full Metal, no?) better than I like Bleach now..