PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Online Music Sites

Tigris
02-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Where do you all go to listen to music...for free? I can't seem to find any good sites to listen to whole songs without having to but them.As far as buying them, there ar emany sites, though. And one more thing...Am I the only one that's realized that the Media Player's Media Guide doesn't yield any music results, only search results? I used to listen to music there, but now I can't find any music...

~Aisu~
02-09-2007, 01:24 PM
well... you probably listen to different music then me. But if you listen to any hardcore, rock, punk rock, indie, or alternative, then go to www.purevolume.com
It's profiles for bands and you can listen to all kinds of music, but no anime stuff ^^;
Then, if you like just tons of random, non-anime stuff, then you can go to Napster and listen to any song for free 3 times.
Or... there was this one anime site where you could listen to music from some shows and movies. It was like Mimi8.com or something like that. I don't remember.

Tigris
02-09-2007, 01:44 PM
I just went there. And don't misjudge me, lol. I love most of the things you listed. I love all rock, some rap, and symphonic/classical music. I also love Asina music. I am a extremely devout Juggalo.
Anyway, I am using purevolume right now. Any others???

~Aisu~
02-09-2007, 01:56 PM
hmm... normally yahoo lets you listen to some music if you have an account on it. And if you are looking for music videos, then you can go to MTV.com, and in the upper right hand corner, it will say "Videos" and you click that little tab, and it will take you to a large video. Then you click "Music Videos" that has a little arrow next to it on the right. Then click "Search Artists" and search whoever you want.

Baka
02-09-2007, 02:18 PM
I download for free using Limewire. You can download it here: http://www.download.com/LimeWire/3000-2166_4-10552048.html?tag=lst-0-2

~Aisu~
02-09-2007, 02:26 PM
ya, but I've heard that is illegal and carries viruses. My old brother used it and loaded his computer with viruses from that site.