PDA

View Full Version : SNES: final fantsy 3. Sabin vs. Shadow.

RAMENROCKS
02-02-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm just wondering who plays this game.Also i am wondering who thinks would win in a fight between sabin and shadow.If you post please explain why you would think that person would win.

Sagat
02-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Uh... Sabin? He can become pretty much the most powerful character.

Look at Shadow .. sure he's an awesome assassin and character and junk. But his powers and moves pale in comparison to Sabin's moves. In fact w/o Sabin several times, you'd probably lose key battles.

IE - his Aurabolt ability against Ultros in the river

Then you have his firedance move, awesome in that screwed up thief city (forget the name). Finally you got bum rush ... hands down wicked move.

Then you give him the genji glove and the offering, he attacks like 8 times per round, man he's a monster. I had him doing 9999 damage per hit for like 8 hits. That's insane.

No... sorry. Sabin > Shadow

RAMENROCKS
02-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Uh... Sabin? He can become pretty much the most powerful character.

Look at Shadow .. sure he's an awesome assassin and character and junk. But his powers and moves pale in comparison to Sabin's moves. In fact w/o Sabin several times, you'd probably lose key battles.

IE - his Aurabolt ability against Ultros in the river

Then you have his firedance move, awesome in that screwed up thief city (forget the name). Finally you got bum rush ... hands down wicked move.

Then you give him the genji glove and the offering, he attacks like 8 times per round, man he's a monster. I had him doing 9999 damage per hit for like 8 hits. That's insane.

No... sorry. Sabin > Shadow
good point, but your forgetting about the invisable edge shadow can throw,also shadow was a former assassin. combinding that could make an easy win.

KillerDragonX
02-03-2007, 09:46 AM
sabin hands down, the aurabolt will destroy all lol

Regex
02-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Shadow would win. If for no reason other than Interceptor.

By the time Sabin's bum rush can do 9999 damage, shadow gets armor that cuts that damage down considerably. Shadow can throw the inviz edge to make him immune to physical attacks, he can throw all sorts of other weapons that do more damage than the Bum Rush does, not to mention elemental damage.

And of course Interceptor, the dog who does more damage than any other attack in the game. Doesn't matter which level you were at, Interceptor's "Take Down" was always the strongest attack you would see.