View Full Version : Grave's Graveyard

Beyond The Grave
01-28-2007, 08:27 PM
For one I am proud to anounce that I finally got Photoshop so I can finally make some good sigs now yay. Some of you might have noticed my absense and that's because I've been on another site and trying to get my skills just right to a good extent. So here are some of my works:

Here is my newest one which I think is my best one so far. It's Telos from Xenosaga 3 if you don't know her. She's my current sig for my other site:

Oh and here is one I made for my baby sister. She picked everything that she wanted and I just made it. She wouldn't let me change anything she picked otherwise, she held a hard plastic doll to my head ;_;

01-29-2007, 03:03 PM
lol explorign with photoshop huh?
i like the border on the 2nd sig but what is it of?
the butterflies on the fusion central is adorable
and i liek the sig u made for your sister, its cute lol and nice of u to do that for her :laugh:

Beyond The Grave
01-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Do you mean the Gungrave one? Yeah...that's Brandon Heat or as it is now, Beyond The Grave,hence, my name^^; I actually like how the one I made for my sis turned out, though it's in the evil color pink.

Ok now here is two sigs that I did from a tut on here, I think Trinity Muse did it. Thanx a bunches! One was a request, as you can see their name, and one was for beta testing for the request but I made it into a sig^^. Here they are:

Comments burn my passion to learn, flames warm up my fire to keep me warm.

lol C&C anyway all just the same.

01-30-2007, 08:20 AM
I see you have some problems with stretching the images ...
Like this
You clearly see the deformed char ... never deform a char when making sigs!!

Or your last 2 sigs ... since when is moon/earth/planet/sun oval?

Also, the last sig, the "protect the Earth" one ... the font and color you used is really off ...

Kiss of Death
01-31-2007, 11:10 AM
Do you mean the Gungrave one? Yeah...that's Brandon Heat or as it is now, Beyond The Grave,hence, my name^^; I actually like how the one I made for my sis turned out, though it's in the evil color pink.

Ok now here is two sigs that I did from a tut on here, I think Trinity Muse did it. Thanx a bunches! One was a request, as you can see their name, and one was for beta testing for the request but I made it into a sig^^. Here they are:

Comments burn my passion to learn, flames warm up my fire to keep me warm.

lol C&C anyway all just the same.

pirst of there are the best! yup, photoshop here. i love moon efects... hey, some help here. how in photoshop 7.0 do bolder?

01-31-2007, 01:10 PM
i think u did a great job on ur sigs! keep it up!

01-31-2007, 03:16 PM
love the moth brushes on the 1st sig, gives it a mystical vibe :D

Beyond The Grave
02-06-2007, 06:55 AM

Something of a request. I couldn't find any good Alucard Extractions so I had to improvise and give the requester Bloodrayne. If there are any good extractions out there though don't be afraid to tell meh! I kinda don't like this one though meh ><; If the requester doesn't want this though then this sig is up for grabs!

02-06-2007, 08:20 AM
You are slowly getting better, just some hints from the game, make the background colors from the stock (The main image) so it blends in better and try to level out the text to match it also, boarders are a big deal too when it comes to the look of the sig, always having one even when you don't have one makes the sig stand out more from the background of the site

Also, try to keep the image in good shape, even if it isn't rendered you can still blend it into a picture where it looks flawless (Take my sig, most of his body is missing and hes choppy but I was able to make him look full by how I made the layout of the background)

If you have any questions let me know I'll be more then happy to help you out

Kiss of Death
02-07-2007, 09:56 AM
wow... i... wow... those efects are perfect! *stares*

Beyond The Grave
02-09-2007, 06:33 AM
I would much appreciate it if you could help and give me some tips Wing if ya want^^ Lol thanks Kiss, but I don't think I'm that good yet to have amazing effects, but, I am sure I'm near there >.> Ok I think I'm getting better,so, here is another sig for you guy's eyes:

02-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Look me up on AIM or MSN or something, I'll teach you step by step to make amazing sigs (Note all my sigs are made under 10 mins)

Also this one is good but the flare effect on it kinda blinds the stock image alittle, also boarders man

Beyond The Grave
02-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Hmm...I didn't think it was too blinding >.>; I shall look you up on MSN then Wing, already added ya to my buddy list;)

Ok so here is another one...which is one of my personal favs. He's lean(just look at that figure), he's mean, he's Galleon Beast! One of Vincent's many forms, and I actually think I did well this time on lighting since I use no lighting effects woot! Here it is:

Kiss of Death
02-10-2007, 11:32 AM
you rock! one day you'll do perfect set for me

Beyond The Grave
02-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Lol maybe I will Kiss, and thankz for the comment Moon! Ok so here is that sig with no darkness and some scanlines:

Here's something from a friend's tut that I did. He wanted me to try it to meh. See if you guys like the result of it:

Beyond The Grave
02-15-2007, 05:54 PM
OOoooh Dead >.> Oh well here is a collab me and my friend Tan did from another forum. My name is Kyo Muramasa on there so that's why you see the Kyo and Tan names on there:

Oh and if your wondering what site it's Fusion-central.net^^;

Kiss of Death
02-16-2007, 02:48 AM
i looked at this and i have only word describe it... it's wow.... *stares* it's perfect *stares 20 more minutes till eyes hurt from not blinking*

Beyond The Grave
02-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Lol, thanks for the comment Kiss. Oi! Here's a Riku Sig. Reminds of the one I got now with the little gif by Nespa lol^^

This was done with the photoshop on my laptop, which is still, CS2.

Beyond The Grave
02-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Meh...I was trying out one of my friend's tuts, I gotta admit though he makes some awesome ones^^ Here it is:

Tell meh what you guys think of it plz!^.^

02-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Looks quite nice.

I'd either lose the arrows and circles though, or let them extend from the complete left to the complete right, thus clearly being behind the chara. I think they draw a bit of the focus away from the chara, the way they are positioned now. Oh, and loose the jaggies on them, that doesn't fit the nice and clean look of the rest of the sig.

And the light color of the chara's skin blends a bit into the white bg. Maybe give her a slightly darker glow around her or an outline or something.

I don't think the font harmonizes with the clean and simple patterns of the bg. Maybe use a bit more simple font.

Other than that, it's really nice.

Anyway, just my :twocents:.

Have fun,

Beyond The Grave
02-21-2007, 04:41 PM
*takes down more notes*Now elfenstien, these are the comments I like!^^ Wish I would of seen this sooner though. But here is another one I did, but this time I don't think I made Jaggy arrows >.>:

Comment plz. Oh and reps to ya Elfenstein!

EDIT: Oh and here is one I just did on the other site as a request. I just love how this one came out and I think that it is one of my all time fav's by me^^; And whala!:

02-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Glad you found my comments useful.

It looks good. Much better arrows this time :p. But the position still doesn't feel right to me in relation to the character. I'd move the character slightly to the left and make it a tiny bit bigger so that he is at least a bit over the arrows.
I also don't know if the color combination is perfect. Maybe you could experiment with a darker bg instead of the white one. I think along the lines of a dark reddish or gray hue.

I really like the second one. It looks really nice ... but for the one thing that I always try to follow when I create something: Never use the same character image twice in one piece of work. I think that this nearly always distracts from the main character image, where the focal point usually should be. In your case, if you really want to use the same picture in the bg, I'd mirror it, rotate it a few degrees, make it quite larger so that mostly the head or face is to be seen and make it a notch more transparent. That way it should blend more smoothly into the bg.
This is not a major point with this sig, since you already toned down the duplicate image quite good, but it might improve it a bit. Anyway, what I like doesn't necessarily have to suit your taste. Since with art, what's nice or not is usually in the eye of the beholder.
I'd also move the text about 5 to 10 px to the right, to have it a bit separated from the left border.

Anyway, it's really good. I especially like the color combination.

Have fun,

Beyond The Grave
02-24-2007, 08:50 AM
So the double pic thing I tried wasn't working very well for that Gan Ning sig? Hmm...but that was the only thing I could think of to fill that empty space so it wouldn't have felt so empty >.< But I shall try something else next time.

You told me that double pics don't kick, but you did say to try to mirrior them right? Well here is a verison of that with two colors:

Oh and everyone else tell meh what ya think! This guy who keeps requesting sigs isn't keeping me poor photoshop bored, no sir ree^^;

02-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Last sig: I can refuse her ... she looks scary ... Well, at least the strong colors makes her looks scary ;)
And, why don't you fade in between both colors?

Beyond The Grave
02-25-2007, 02:05 AM
Oi, I'm not that good with the fading stuff yet. But if you could tell me how to do that then I am all for it^^

Here is a try at a banner at another site I'm over at. But it's anime based so I just had to show it on here too. Here it is:

Comments and Critisism is always appreciated!

02-25-2007, 05:26 AM
That's not exactly what I meant with mirroring. I've whipped up a short, crude example: http://www.animeforum.com/image/4641045e16fa8313f9.jpg
I hope that explains it a bit better ... if you want to use the same image in the bg, you should make sure that it is different enough from the source image - fastest done with mirroring, rotating, resizing, transparency, hue and saturation.

That said, I really like your mirrored sig. There it works perfect :)
Contrary to Wizzy, I really like the strong, contrasting colors. The bg is nicely done. The text banner in the middle is perfectly placed and colored. And I also like the hard border between the colors, I don't know if a gradient wouldn't make it look worse.
On the other hand, I have to agree with The Wizzard on your choice of the source picture. She really looks scared or sad. Someone happy would've been way more appropriate.
Last thing: You nearly can't read the "Alucard" text in the lower right corner. I'd either drop it or change its color.

Your banner is great. The only thing I wouldn't have done is matching the charas hue to the bg. I'd rather had kept it's original coloring, or at least given her a slightly contrasting hue.

Keep up the good work and
have fun,

02-25-2007, 05:39 AM
She really looks scared or sad. Someone happy would've been way more appropriate.Actually, on the other hand ... someone creepy and scary would be more appropriate imo o_o; High contrast colors aren't really a good choice for happy and cute chars ...

Oh about the banner ... I find (again) the char kinda deformed, kinda stretched o_o;

Edit: blah, forgot to ask .... what prog. do you use for CG?

Beyond The Grave
02-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Hmph, I thought I didn't stretch the character this time >.< My resizing skills aren't actually top notch >.> But to me it doesn't look stretched....maybe that's because I made it*hits self*

Wizzard I use Photoshop CS2 on which I do my CG. Elf I can't believe I did you mirrior thing wrong, dang. I gotta try a sig like yours later on then. I thought about keeping her original color but then again I really liked her color into the bg so bleh, it stayed that way lol. It was late in the night and being half asleep makes you do choices you usually don't do. Oh and I didn't want the name of the person who has the sig to be seen, there have been suggestions from the other site that I make it so that you can't see it taking it away from the original image that is to be seen or something like that @_@

02-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Hmph, I thought I didn't stretch the character this time >.< My resizing skills aren't actually top notch >.> But to me it doesn't look stretched....maybe that's because I made it*hits self*When resizing hold down the shift key ;) There's no skill needed for this ;)

And for gradient color ... well, from its name, use the gradient tool ^_^;; pick the 2 colors, fill a new layer with the gradient, and set the layer blending options to color ... that's all the trick in gradient coloring xD
Oh, the gradient tool is at the same place as the "paint bucket tool"

Light Buster
02-26-2007, 02:32 PM
4th one looks like Fran From FF XII

Beyond The Grave
02-27-2007, 09:28 PM
Eh? The only FF character I think I used on here was Vincent >.>

Oh well, but hey! I gotta treat for ya guys^^ It may still have it's flaws but it's my first one so cut me some slack. It's for a project I'm doing for school with my partner, and he stuck me with making cool graphics and extracting stuff because I had PS T_T Meh....it's an animation of our planet that were doing so tell meh what you guys think of it ne:

Kiss of Death
02-28-2007, 12:34 AM
i like how water moves....

02-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Looks nice, the animation of the rippling water is quite good.

Three things I noticed though.
The big planet and the left moon look distorted (squashed) - I'd make them perfectly circular, even if the big planet won't fit completely in the image then.
The big planet also seems to be a little bit transparent, you can see the stars through it at the upper end. That looks odd imo.
And on the lower left end, the white border and your name is reflected in the ripples. I think it would look better, if you got rid of it.

Keep up the great work and
have fun,

Beyond The Grave
03-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Woot! Thanz for the comments^^ I did not know that you could see the stars throught the planet. Seriously 0_0; That is why I love ya Elf so much, you point out errors I don't see >.> Oh I just put my name on this one because I didn't feel like someone taking my project graphic for theirs, noone will take meh class credit!*eyes ablaze* Meh oh well...here is another siggie that I made for someone. They only wanted a C4D as a main pic, which in my opinion is something I find quite weird. I had a time thinking of what I was going to do with only that but I think I came out with a good result for now until they ask for changes. Well, here it is:

Comments and such are always welcome!

Kiss of Death
03-07-2007, 05:29 AM
what's this?!
it's looks amaizing! i mean i cant see what actualy is this, but i love every detail!

03-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Oh I just put my name on this one because I didn't feel like someone taking my project graphic for theirsI didn't mean to remove your name from it. I usually always sign what I make. I just meant that it looks weird that the name is reflected in the water. I had edited out only the reflection of it, not the name itself.

Your new one is .... well, weird. But it looks quite nice nevertheless. It's rather interesting, when you look at it a while. Due to its many elements and shapes, I find myself trying to "decipher" it, well, looking for the details in it at least.
I think the foreground image gets a bit lost though. Mainly due to it having a similar colour as the bg.

Keep up the great work and
have fun,

Beyond The Grave
03-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Hmm? It's an abstract image, or a C4D as some call it. The one who made it calls it "Abstract Glass". I put a motion Blur of the image behind it to give it a sorta fast feeling, makes it look odd^^ Your suppose to imagine and think of things that it looks like, it has no real term of what it's suppose to look like anyway Kiss >.>

Your new one is .... well, weird. But it looks quite nice nevertheless. It's rather interesting, when you look at it a while. Due to its many elements and shapes, I find myself trying to "decipher" it, well, looking for the details in it at least.

This is exactly how I wanted it to be^^. Though I didn't mean for the fore picture to blend into the bg, darn >.< Well it's opt to changes anyway if the person who gets the sig doesn't like the results*shrugs* All in the life of a sig maker I guess:unsure:

Ack! I just made something, so check this out! It's an iPod graphic just so I warn you before you click meh link^^

03-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Hehe, nice idea ... ILink :D

I think the way the cable of the earphone goes looks a bit strange. If it dropped a bit more straight down and closer to the chara, it would look more realistic. And should not the chara be a total black silouette? I can't remember what the real IPod ads looked like.

Anyway, funny idea.

Have fun,

Beyond The Grave
03-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Lol Elf, it just popped into my head and so I used it^^

Well appearently the first one didn't look so good since I got some comments on the other forum of mine saying I need to cut cleaner >.> Which I admit I need to. So instead of fixing that one I made a new one! I liked this character for awhile now so I decided to use her, she's from Fate Stay Night. Well enjoy this little piece of artwork:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7514/purpleipodwalljj6.th.png (http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=purpleipodwalljj6.png)

C&C is always welcomed! These walls were originally 1024x768 but Imageshack wants to hate and put them as 800x600 which sucks! >.<

03-10-2007, 01:40 AM
This one looks better somehow.

The chara has still too many highlights to give it the real IPod ad feeling though. You could maybe try to make her clothes and hair totally black, having higlights only on her face and skin.

And why don't you simply attach the picture to your post? No image hoster needed and no 800x600 size restriction.

Anyway, nice idea again.

Have fun,

Beyond The Grave
03-10-2007, 08:43 AM
Elf I like mines to show detail and there are some out there that show them too. An all black one looks too bland to me, so bleh >.< Oh and thankies, I forgot about the whole attachment thing on here^^;

Well here are some better versions of those walls. I think though that I have to go and post these in the wallpaper section anyway >.>

Beyond The Grave
03-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Well here's alittle something I made, original one not by me though. I used my art/forum name and added a border and made sure the sequence ran alittle smoother ya know^^

As always, comment and do whatever you do!

Beyond The Grave
03-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Here is a tech sig that I made. Did two versions, one without the black border and one without one.

Tell meh what cha think!

Edit: Just did this a couple of minutes ago this morning. It's Sswars Chasidy^^ Yeah I like her character so I'm showing the result to you all:

Beyond The Grave
03-28-2007, 06:16 AM
Could someone like Merge these posts for meh?

In the meantime though here is a new sig of mine^^

Kiss of Death
03-28-2007, 07:59 AM
last post... I LOVE BACKGROWND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *steals*

Beyond The Grave
03-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Lol Kiss, take it for awhile but be sure to bring it back! It has an alarm on it >.>

Ok here is something that I did out of boredom. It's plain and simple with just a pinch of spice:

Kiss of Death
03-30-2007, 10:15 AM
as mutch i love green, black this time looks better. anyway *giving back* one day you will mane one especialy for me
oh, tell me how to make gif on photoshop in pm. thank you

Beyond The Grave
04-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Well let me put the edit up here >.>
Kiss! If you want a simple animation done in Imageready then make a prime layer bg and for each duplicated layer add something different to it in Photoshop them open them up in Imageready. Now hide all of the top layers and starting from the bottom duplicate each layer in the animation screen. If you do it right it should animate, want some more to it? Then tween them all for a little dissolving effect that Ookie sometimes uses in her animation avies^^; Hope this helps!

Well I just got Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus a couple of days ago and I gotta say, it's one of the greatest games I have ever played*gets starry eyed* So for this little occasion I got into a little obsession mode with the cg cutscenes. The first set that I have done for the game if of the one who caused the main character such pain, Lucrecia Cresent*quietly fumes*. I kind of like/hate the woman for what she did but then again she does have some nice scenes in the game. Well anyway enough of my ranting, time to see the set. Here it is:

Second Edit(to avoid double-posting of course):
Here is one that I decided to do from the request thread, it's for Demn but if he doesn't want it then I have a friend who would love it...he's just waiting for me to give him the word to take it lol^^;

C&C plz as always.

Beyond The Grave
04-12-2007, 11:12 PM
With an IM chat with one of my good friends^^; I took his avie and added my touches to it, and I gotta say...he was amazed yet annoyed that I ripped his original avie from him lol Well anyway here it is, did this just before my bed time so good night all!

C&C Plz! It was a quick job if you can tell by just glancing at it >.>

A new sig that was inspired by someone on my other site. Personally I think this is one of my best aswell:

Beyond The Grave
04-15-2007, 11:46 AM
New Request Set from a friend of mine:

04-15-2007, 11:58 AM
You know what?
Your work...rocks! The colors are so sharp and bright and just beautiful.

I...really don't have anything else but praise to give you, so if you were expecting critisim, even constructive critisim, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you. =P

Beyond The Grave
04-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the comment, it kinda made me laugh with happiness lol.
Here is one from a request, I gotta go and make the avie for this too so look out for it!

Here is teh avie:

Beyond The Grave
04-20-2007, 08:09 PM
A very, very, dead thread T_T But oh well, I'm still gonna post my work for hopes that some ppl look at them.

Well here is another set from a request.

Beyond The Grave
04-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Hm, I'm not so sure about this one. It's something I tried out and I like the result, but I think it could be spiffed up and what not. I gotta make those other ones that are due sometime this weekend and next week too so meh, gotta make them look good --; Tell me what you guys think ok?

Kiss of Death
04-28-2007, 12:34 PM
my comments dissapears... couse i posted them
anyway, this one is... KENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs* i love that guy! and i love avy. and i cant see siggy, but... i'm sure it is wery good

Beyond The Grave
04-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Well Kiss I hope you can atleast see this one then!

I made this one while I'm trying to avoid homework that is due tomorrow. I know....bad Grave for not doing your homework but I'm just too lazy to do it right now! But anyway here it is:

I think this is another of my best ones yet, but tell me what you guys think of it!

A few touch-up and a gradient since someone else said that the pic kinda needed some more blending:

Oi! And two more tags I made today too:

Here's another one for the masses, it's a request that I did for a friend:

Beyond The Grave
05-09-2007, 12:35 PM
A few more I made this weekend or last week...I can't remember >.> But I found out that I didn't post them on here so I'm going to now. The wallpaper that I made along with these can be found in the wallpaper section by the way!

One I just made today, really didn't and knew that I didn't need a new post to show it off so I edited this one instead >.>;

Beyond The Grave
05-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Sonic Sig:

One more that I did today in two versions:

Beyond The Grave
05-20-2007, 08:38 PM
This thread just keeps on dying on meh ;_;

Anyway here is an Auron Tag of the same style like the Sonic Tag. Hope you guys like it:

Kiss of Death
05-21-2007, 10:55 AM
again... who delets my posts????!!!!!! my fav is nana... really goog... and others are nice too. i love your style

05-21-2007, 11:02 AM
there very good i wish i was that good in photoshop butt i'm very familar with pencil and paper

Beyond The Grave
05-21-2007, 09:37 PM
again... who delets my posts????!!!!!! my fav is nana... really goog... and others are nice too. i love your style

I've been wondering where your posts have been disappearing off to aswell, I could of sworn you had a post before this one already saying that you liked the Nana one >.>

Kiss of Death
05-22-2007, 05:33 AM
i did! post more please....

05-22-2007, 05:45 AM
the sigs in your last four posts are CRAZY SICK!!!! *bows to the master*

I wish I could make them like that, altough I dont use Photoshop and dont get have of what I doing *Steals some skill and runs for it*

Beyond The Grave
05-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Well I hope that skill helps you Severa! Oh and lets be glad Kiss that your post didn't go away this time around lol.

Here is another sig that I've made for a request, don't worry everyone else because your sigs are coming up too soo don't worry, I just took a break from it all ya know^^; Anyway, here is Vash from Trigun:

I'm really iffy on how this one came out >.<

05-27-2007, 05:23 PM
I absolutely LOVE your Sonic sig; so pretty...^_^

Beyond The Grave
06-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Thankz Gin! Actually it was pretty hard trying to make that tag with his hand sticking out and everything, but like an artist I found ways that I could it to my advantage and make an awesome tag out of it^^; Plus it's real sparkly no?*stares at it*

Anyway here is something to revival my thread again. This is an Ed tag so I hope you all enjoy it! It was an request from Clawdia for a friend so I hope they and her like it!:

06-03-2007, 04:37 PM
i haven't replied in here in awhile
btw i secret admired u awhile back
ok now what i like about your recent work is thats its fma, and the you used a cut off and showed edward's face again
the only thing i don't like about it, the fadaway light at the bottom, it shouldv'e been used around the text imo, with the text at different color
still it great, i love the quote
keep it up! ^-^

Beyond The Grave
06-03-2007, 10:14 PM
I had a feeling you did too, there are only so few who actually know me and I know them on here >.>; I have got to post around here more often like use to. I tested different colors, but they always clashed or blended with the green so I gave up on changing the colors all together and just did white with glow, bbuuuttt I see where your going when you say that the light should be by the letters. How could I have missed that when I was making it?! ;_; The quote was what was requested to be put in there, trust me I gap but I though it so fit Ed with the current pic of him with the flowers lol^^;

Oh and here is a banner that I did while I was bored and waiting for time to tick so I can go to bed:

06-04-2007, 03:28 PM
ohhh im liking your banner!
the fadaway smudge by his arm is a nice touch and bg patterns around the border and corners work well
the only problem i have with the banner in the font & the color
i wouldv'e used a dark blue behind the white text with a white wrap around the blue and then used a white with a black wrap around the white infront of the blue
now im not good at fonts and text, so don't really take that critic seriously cause ive been reading text tuts lately to get better O_o

Beyond The Grave
06-05-2007, 07:00 AM
*scratches these notes on her notepad* I'll take your advice Bloody!^^

Anyway, here is an requested avie that goes with that Vash tag I made for a friend. I hope he enjoys this one:

A new Spider-Man 3 tag for a friend:

Oops, double posted by mistake but I wanted this to have it's own post so it wouldn't be jumbled up with my anime tags^^;

06-07-2007, 11:53 AM
how u blended the animation into that avi amazes me...speechless*~applauds*~
now im liking your spiderman's sig bg, but i would have made that spiral thing and the text(thought it looks like u tried to apply some effect with it) that tannish color gradient above the head and arm by using the clone brush and coloring in a floating text with the tan gradient color
and then i wouldv'e made that into a gradient as well to add that color to the spiral line thing
idk if u have ever used a clone brush, but its been in handy for me lately when it comes to making good text colors ^_^

06-07-2007, 05:49 PM
i love your sigs and i don't know how you do that sparkly stuff and the neon stuff but they sure do make sigs look pretty in the backgrounds. great job on them. :p

Beyond The Grave
06-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Yeah, that spider man text looked iffy so I changed it to an animation. Oh and besides that one I made a banner for my friend that owns a starting forum. I think I should change the text on it and whatnot but meh, you guys be the judge:

Spider man with Animation

xX_Why do i love you_Xx
06-08-2007, 01:30 PM
i agree wit kiss they are lovely i can't stop stareing....XP u rock!

Beyond The Grave
06-21-2007, 08:10 AM
I thing that told myself was that I would try to avoid making sigs out of fanart at all costs until I got better. Well, that day must of come because I had to make this set out of a pic of Zell Dincht for a friend of mine, hope Chad likes it!^^

Kiss of Death
06-21-2007, 08:18 AM
preaty.... i wonder how to make text like that... if you would help me *puppy eyes* i would be very thankful... pm me please if you can

Beyond The Grave
06-21-2007, 08:27 AM
Sure I'll send you a pm on how. Plus I can't withstand the effect of puppy dog eyes so I have to do it!

06-21-2007, 12:35 PM
i like the new set. It looks different the the others. I like it. I really love the background and the lighting effects. Great work.

Beyond The Grave
07-02-2007, 03:14 AM
*yawns* Sleepy sleepy sleepyz:sleep: Well since I was restless I thought I would make a sig for myself. From one of the greatest movies in my book and an all time favorite, I present to you a Chronicles of Riddick sig! I like the result of how it came out too:

Tell meh what you guys think of it! First non anime sig by the way and I think that it looks great^^;

07-02-2007, 12:35 PM
not bad for non anime. very pretty sig. Nice touch with the flowers. i think there may be to many effects though. Still its a nice siggie. :)

Beyond The Grave
07-04-2007, 03:25 AM
I tried hard Mystic really I did, but I just can't help but put effects in my sigs ;_; Which is why this next one looks like it does:

But to calm that one down I also did this one, good'ol black and white never looked so good and yet pwned so hard:

Go Gungrave woot!*victory thumbs up*

Two sigs in one night because I'm restless! But really though, I want to go to sleep but I can't:closedeye *cries*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Avies to accompany the sigs:

Yeah...I decided that I would do something new and add ALOT of splatter and clipping masks with a hint of pen tool lines. I think it gets the point across. Oh and one more thing, I tried vertical with her's and it's my first one, I don't think it came out too bad:

Kiss of Death
07-08-2007, 06:01 AM
i love the one you entered in DT's contest freestyle... really... very good. i love everything. it looks good even without colors. and your last one is amaising! it looks... wow... i cant find the words to describe it! i really like the pant drops efect thingie... make more!!!!

07-08-2007, 03:04 PM
I don't really know about the Riddick... Riddick for me would mean a very "manly" sig... though you made it feminine... dont get me wrong it still looks fabulous =D

first one in post #82.... I really like how you integrated the repeating bits in the sig...
The Gungrave sig looks awesome.... I love it
The "pirates rule" sigs.... wow .... they're real busy.. but not too busy, it works pretty well ... though the font could have been clearer....

Anyways... Keep up the grand work!!

Mira Kaiba
07-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Cool, great sigs! I liked the effects of the Riddick one, and I agree with Uru - the Gungrave sig is awesome! I liked the verticle Pirates Rule sig too, though I think it may have had a bit too many effects with the splatter. But overall, it has a nice look to it. Keep posting sigs! ^^

Beyond The Grave
07-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Woot three comments this time around which rocks! You guys have just made my night so much happier^-^ Rep to you all if I can!

Here is a Paul Walker sig that a friend of mine requested of meh. She's leaving for summer camp tomorrow and she wanted something that was her's of Paul Walker that she could oogle at while she was there from her internet of peace lol. So I did this in the middle of the night...more like coming to morning but oh well! For a time crunching sig though I think it came out nice:

C&C as always!

Yeah...I thought I got alittle crazy with the splatter ^-^; But how can you blame meh with all those pretty colors in the sig lol

07-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Love the paul walker sig and no it isnt just because i like him :) Its pretty awesome. I love the effects you put into it. Very nice. Can't wait to see more.

Beyond The Grave
07-15-2007, 04:24 AM
*Whistles* I'm loving your Itachi sigs that you keep getting Mystic, their very cool to look at^_^

Speaking of which I just got done with a Jak X sig for you all. Jak is like one of my all time favorite characters who I think totally pwns Ratchet(I hate that little lumback) This is set is plain and simple but it does have some depth in it. It's my current set for now:

07-15-2007, 11:30 AM
i know i like looking at them too lol. Im to obsessed i think :p I like your new set you made. Love the color and purple is my favorite color. Your really good with effects. The text is awesome. I also love the samurai champloo one i didnt notice the lat time i looked lol. Now i just got to get enough Itachi sigs to keep switching them out lol. Im trying to do like a monthly thing with my sigs lol. Plus i am obsessed. rofl

07-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Really good choice in color I like how all your Sigs have turned out.

07-15-2007, 09:42 PM
So the double pic thing I tried wasn't working very well for that Gan Ning sig? Hmm...but that was the only thing I could think of to fill that empty space so it wouldn't have felt so empty >.< But I shall try something else next time.

You told me that double pics don't kick, but you did say to try to mirrior them right? Well here is a verison of that with two colors:

Oh and everyone else tell meh what ya think! This guy who keeps requesting sigs isn't keeping me poor photoshop bored, no sir ree^^;

I really love this one ^^ it's soo cute and nice touches. i like how u blend the colors and i see multiple color effects.
anyways keep up the awsome progress!

07-16-2007, 07:50 AM
I haven't been here before too? I'm losing the touch.
The last samurai champloo sig was awesome. And also you seem to be enjoying adding a lot of effects, it ain't bad, just try to not overdue it.
Keep it up!

Beyond The Grave
07-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Over doing it is like my middle name >.>; But I can't help it, sometime soon I hope I break out of the habit of it ^_^;

Here is a Scarlet Johanson sig, it's a friend's request on another forum:

Mira Kaiba
07-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Ohh, the last one is really cool - I love the colors and the bar with her face on it - it looks awesome! I also love your current sig, especially the text and the eye image. Keep up the awesome sigs! ^^

Beyond The Grave
07-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Actually it's a type of font that you can use as a clipping mask to make the name with the image of the sig, it's pretty cool as an effect but sometimes makes the name really hard to read, like with that current work of mine:wacko:

07-19-2007, 02:59 AM
nice work on the latest one. yeah the font something like Geist RD right? It does make things hard to read but if you can pull it off it looks awesome. I think the text sticks out a little too much and draws your attention away from the focal but overall great sig. keep it up

Beyond The Grave
07-27-2007, 03:28 AM
Yeah that's the font's name Ike^_^ I see that you've used it in your second tag in your signature too. I know it stand out, it's just that if I didn't make it like that then you wouldn't be able to see it from the brightness. So I was thinking I rather see it stand out then try to blind myself trying to find it lol.

Well here is my first Star Wars tag, it's Darth Maul by the way:

Beyond The Grave
08-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Oi! I've really gotta update this place more before it really becomes a Graveyard^_^;

Well here is my new current set since the one I was going to give it to didn't really like it so, I decided to use it. Well here is a new Megaman and Lan set:

Beyond The Grave
08-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Here is something new that I made, going to make another one but I thought that I should show the first one to you all^_^ By now if you don't know you can see what my favorite color is:

Guitar music is heavenly I say lol:p

Oh and here is a Natsuki sig I just made:

Riula Xerxes
08-08-2007, 07:56 AM
*Pounces Mush* Oh My Wowness! Mushy you are amazing! - Is Risa - I'm slowly making sigs now myself, but No-where near as good as you ;-; Buut I make them pop-outs & my thread's in the actual sig section =3 I do then kinda well. << I so love your Riddick sig xD Vin Diesel ish hawt. And sign onto MSN more often woman! << I wanna swap ideas xD

08-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Wow!!!! The guitar sig is just awesome!!!!!!! That's a brilliant idea!

08-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Darth Maul is looking very nice indeed ~^

and your new set looks really good... and Natsuki *_*....

Anyways Keep up the grand work!

Beyond The Grave
08-10-2007, 04:31 AM
Ah yes....Natsuki >.>; Well that one was for a friend of mine who loved Mai Hime and almost hugged me to death for making a sig for them like that. Yeah....her pose is just great isn't it ^_^;

The guitar one I have to make a second one of so stay tuned to the thread if you want to see the outcome of that one!

Darth Maul was for my Sith Master on another forum, he's in love with the sig lol. Which reminds me I have to go back soon and beat him in another competition....

Here are two new sig though. I tried my hand at sports sigs again and I still can't get them to come out well, I need more darn practice ;_; To coupe up with that one though I made an anime one to sooth the pain somewhat. Here they are:

C&C as always!

Konata Izumi
08-10-2007, 06:46 AM
My first time here, but I'll comment on your latest work. The Vince Carter siggie looks interesting with a light source, but I think the person (Vince) could be improved in image quality. Otherwise, it's a lovely signature.

The second siggie is symbolic to me in a way, the background isn't too messy and is just right, the anime girl you used fits in well too. Keep it up, waiting to see more. ;]

Jagan Eye
08-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Have never visited this dazzle thread so *I'm Excited*!!!

Oooooo!!!! The Vincey one is soooo cool. I like the bg and the lighting effects that you used. And its cool how you put his face on the border. Nice nice.

The anime one is cute. The bg is really really nice. I like the brushy effects you used. And the border off to the right is pretty how you put the name like that. Wow.

The guitar one is really cool. I love the whole lighty effects around the guitar. Very cool bg. Wow, ness.

Now you owe me, so go visit my dazzle thread. xD

Beyond The Grave
08-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Alright Jagan I'll go and look at your thread, post for a post right lol

Okay here is something to make up for the last two. It's a sneak peek, if you already haven't seen it, of one character from Dynasty Warriors 6. I couldn't find a good one of Ning,Tong, Tai, Yun, Wei,Xun....or any of my favorite boy or girl characters ;_; So I picked one that had mostly purple in it, Diao Chan is what I got! Here is the set by the way:

Riula Xerxes
08-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Lol, loving the splatter brush much? Its very good ^^ I like the purple, but I really like that hint of green on the avi, right on the left hand side of the collar. << She looks like a Barbie doll by her complexion though. I'm a go for a new sig/avi myself for the contest, you should do it with me xD We can see how good we are. <3 ya Mush.

Beyond The Grave
08-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Meh, I'm iffy about contests. But I'll try it since you did ask Risa...now I gotta figure out what style I wanna use >.<; Plus a pic to boot!

Lol, well anyways that splatter effect helped me make a banner that I'm entering for another contest on a friend's forum that I go on. They want a new change of banners to look up top at I suppose. Anyway here is my entry:

C&C as always!

Beyond The Grave
08-25-2007, 06:04 PM
So I did this thing with Megami, which I hope spreads around. A set for a set is what I call it and it's a pretty nice game too. The ideal of the game is to request one set from another and in return they make you a set, either a requested character or a random one ya see. Out of the two pictures that she gave me I made the one for Death Note. Light and that stalky girl of his....even though I prefer him with L(yesh I am a yaoi fan so sue me!) Here is her siggie:

Tell me what you guys think of it!

Mira Kaiba
08-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Wow, awesome sigs! I love all the latest ones from the sports one, and especially the Dynasty Warriors one - it's my favorite! XD On the Death Note sig, I like everything about it except for Light's head. It looks kind of disembodied - he's missing his neck, I think. Other than that, the text is awesome, and I love the background! ^.^

Beyond The Grave
08-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Hm? Light's head looks...disembodied?*looks at sig closer* O_O; Oh my god it is disembodied! Mira thanks for pointing that out for me! Now here is the sig again with his neck this time around:

Can't believe I didn't see that before^_^;

Oi! Here is an avatar for a friend that I just made. He loves Firefox and wanted a set so....I just did the avatar because I'm suppose to be doing homework >.>; What?! So sue me! I was getting bored^^; Anyway here is the avie:

Beyond The Grave
08-27-2007, 08:47 PM
My first and new sprite tag:

Sooo....what cha guys think huh? Is it good or not? Personally I love it!*hugs it*

08-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Your work is looking awesome.. as always x3

I'm not a huge fan of sprite sigs, but this looks really nice, though I would have used a shade of blue instead of yellow, because her outfit is blue.

The avatar looks great and the effects on the last sig (not sprite one).. just supurb!

Keep up the grand work!

08-28-2007, 03:49 PM
they look cool grave, keep it up and keep playing around. though i agree with urusai with the sprite one blue had been better :p

Mira Kaiba
08-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Yay, Light's neck is back! ;p Anyway, your avvy is awesome - I love the multiple images that you used. The rainbow sig is great - I love the text. Is that a mask on the "believe"? The lighting is really good on that one - I like the yellow because it stands out more than blue against black. ^^ Keep posting!

08-28-2007, 08:49 PM
My first and new sprite tag:

Sooo....what cha guys think huh? Is it good or not? Personally I love it!*hugs it*

For the love of god, ditch the rainbow.

Beyond The Grave
09-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Blue for the sprite? Hmm....that would require a dark themed rainbow, I'm liking that suggestion. I'll make a sig probably that looks like that alittle later once I get some requests out of the way.

Oi! What's wrong with teh rainbow Zan? It was suppose to be that way ;_; Lol, but I can see what you mean by that.

Here is a random sig that I made, it's a result of a tut that a friend of mine made and wanted me to try out...so I did^_^:

Edit: Just finished a firefox sig:

Tell me what you guys think!

Beyond The Grave
09-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Meh, gonna to redo that Firefox one, it insults my artistic ability anyways >.>;

Here is an abstract tag for a friend by the way:

09-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Wow Grave all of your last few sets are lovely! I don't have time to comment on them all, seeing it has been some time since I've commented on your work there's too many to go over individually lol.

Well, I like the L sig alot! The style you used for that one and the basketball one is very nice indeed. The av for the firefox set is awesome, but I agree with you that the firefox sig is not to the best of your ability.. but, you recognize that also and that's what counts ^^ That last one, the abstract one, the lighting you used for it is very nice, still can't figure out what the heck it is for the life of me, but it is a nice sig ^_^

Keep up the incredible work! I'll try and comment more too ^^;

Beyond The Grave
09-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Mia!*hugs* You've returned to comment on my thread!!^_^ I'll have to return the favor soon. But I must say, you own me anyday with making Xeno sets, your current one rocks! But the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was yuri....*whacks self* Bad Grave bad >.<;

Oh their C4D's! Little futuristic like balls that I found on Planetrenders, their really cool and I've been wanting to use them for awhile, but I didn't know how to coperate them into sigs until I finally found a tut and I was like "YES"!!! Lol, I really got excited about it^^;

Here is another one with the balls too, it's a banner for my friend site. They love Halo and asked me to make a banner of it and so I did, with the same tut and C4D's, but adding more twists. Try to do something different and something I haven't seen yet(as I've known) and so here is the result!:

C&C as always!

09-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Please, post sigs and avas in the appropriate forum.