View Full Version : Shiba Kuukaku...

Fragile.Dreams
01-28-2007, 02:34 AM
Does anyone know how she lost her arm?
I'd be interested to find out.
Thank you!

Gjallarhorn
01-28-2007, 01:21 PM
It hasn't been explained up to this point. I doubt that she will make any important appearances which could reveal why she lost it, because now Ichigo and Co. are on good terms with Soul Society, and will probably just be allowed to enter straight into Seireitei.

Hitsugaya389
03-04-2007, 02:22 PM
We actually don't know how that happened. it just sorta a mystery

YoruichiSan
03-25-2007, 05:16 AM
Shiba isnt missing an arm? like what episode did you see her without an arm, owell i'd still do her with or without the arm, shes got enough clevage to make up for it.

Fionn Mac
03-25-2007, 10:55 AM
She has a prosthetic arm in the anime, much like Yoshimitsu from the Soul Calibur series, and in the manga she just has the stump.
It could be as simple as a fireworks accident, or something with more depth. But I doubt it will be anything important enough to have her explain why.

Luzifer
03-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm betting it was just a fireworks accident...nothing special. After all after years of handling fireworks your bound to make a mistake and-bam- there goes a few unimportant pieces of your body.

YoruichiSan
03-28-2007, 06:23 AM
I know this might sound crazy but i think she bit it off 0_0 it came into my mind lol. Actually i think she probably got it cut off by a death god, she does live in there enviroment so its bound to happen.