PDA

View Full Version : new and needs help

yukixkiri
01-25-2007, 10:15 PM
hi my name is emily and i just joined anime galleries just a few minutes a, i am very confuzed and i have some questions:

1. how come i cant enter the chat? when i press "enter chat' it doesn't go anywhere! (no link)

2. where do you check to see if you have any friend requests?

3. what can you do with the points you get?

and thats about it ^^" and i also need friends! :p

teed
01-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Hiya there and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them because you seem to just broke one of them now! (No double posts!)

As for your questions:
1) Maybe you don't have Java installed in your comp?
2) I'm not sure about that. Hopefully someone else could help you.
3) You can buy gifts and ribbons with your points. You could also do many other things as well! Just check the vbPlaza and see for yourself! ^^

Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! =)

yukixkiri
01-25-2007, 10:45 PM
oh okay sorry! (maybe i should of read em ^^")

and thanks for answering some of my questions!

homie
01-25-2007, 10:47 PM
im kanda new i been i the chat room for a month until i made 1 here just today

Light Guardian
01-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

Myrra
01-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Hallo and welcome. Have fun, read and follow the rules and all shall be well.
Now as to your questions.

1. You need java to enter chat (if you've java and you're still having issues go to site issues and run a search there to find an answer)
2. Friend requests? We have a buddy list, and an admiration button, but other than that, I don't know what to tell you.
3. There are many things you can purchase with your points once you've collected enough. Just visit the vbPlaza and have a look around in the store for all that's available

As for friends, there's a sticky thread near the top of introductions where you can place a request. ^_^

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Kittyninjamewmew
01-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

sasunarubishoujo
01-26-2007, 05:18 PM
welcome to AF have fun posting and please read the rules. PM me if you need anything ^ ^

Chocobo
01-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Um...yeah. One more use for points is in the chat is buying a pass to the Misc chat which costs 50 points. Also, I think it'd be smart to put at least a 5 point deposit in the VBbank so you have extra cash (I was on the top richest members before everything was swtiched to VB).

Also, I haven't been on AF in a VERY long time. o.o;; What's Ribbons?

Fragile.Dreams
01-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Hey there and welcome.
Have fun posting.
<3

To Chocobo:
Ribbons are things you purchase to show your support of various deceases and illnesses (or other things). The ribbon is displayed underneath your reputation.

yukixkiri
01-27-2007, 12:15 AM
hehe thanks everyone!

International 4-8818
01-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow the rules and have fun.

DahKross
01-27-2007, 11:29 PM
hi welcome to AF and hope to see you later

MoonPrincess24
01-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Hi and welcome, hope to be friends and have fun, PM me if you want and remember to follow the rules!!!

MissBunBun
01-28-2007, 08:32 AM
well welcome to AF have fun read the rules and please don't spam. if you need help or just a friend you can pm me and such but anywho don't do drugs!!

Much love from the one and only
♥Miss.Bun Bun♥

Psymon
01-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Hello, and Welcome to Anime Forum. I wish for you to have a pleasant stay, and if you ever need a friend please do feel free to pm me at any time!

Good Luck, and I hope that you have loads of fun on the Forum!

~Psymon