PDA

View Full Version : hey..

*~Lily_Gemini~*
01-25-2007, 12:58 PM
hi, i have been on this website for quite a few months and i have yet to make a "hello thread" i guess, i may have just got caught up with all the fun. over the months that i have been here, ive noticed most have come to dislike me, not that i care what many think, i just dont really enjoy being hated. so as i am typing this thread, im becoming a better person. as i am typing this, i am thinking in my head "im tired of being emo..and im tired of trying to fool myself into something im not." yes, for the longest times things have happened to me, but i relize i need to let go of it all and stop acting sad, making others pity me. so this introduction is a new introduction of me....i hope this me is one that will work out better in the online comunity and one that can be friends with most that have grown to hate me. So...in the way of becoming a new me, i hope that you guys can forgive me and give me a new lease and on being a better person, or a better friend.

Toyama Tokanaea
01-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forum.
Have fun.
Post lots.
And don't tick off the mods.
Enjoy.
:]

DeathGoddessMali
01-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Hello. If you ever want to talk, feel free to pm me anytime!

International 4-8818
01-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Hey there and welcome to animeforum. PLease follow the ruels and have fun.

DahKross
01-27-2007, 11:34 PM
hi and welcome to af

Kashi Girl
01-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Welcome to AF
Please Follow the Rules And Have Fun.

MoonPrincess24
01-28-2007, 12:15 AM
Hi and welcome, hope to be friends and have fun, PM me if you want and remember to follow the rules!!!

Fragile.Dreams
01-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Hey there.
Welcome to the forum.
Have fun posting.
Remember to read the rules.
Talk to you later.
<3

Kittyninjamewmew
01-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

MissBunBun
01-28-2007, 07:54 AM
well welcome to AF have fun read the rules and please don't spam. if you need help or just a friend you can pm me and such but anywho don't do drugs!!

Much love from the one and only

♥Miss.Bun Bun♥

Psymon
01-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Hello, and Welcome to Anime Forum. I wish for you to have a pleasant stay, and if you ever need a friend please do feel free to pm me at any time!

Good Luck, and I hope that you have loads of fun on the Forum!

~Psymon