PDA

View Full Version : Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Heartless Soul Eater
01-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Lost planet is the new game for the Xbox 360.
I want to know if you played?
What do you think about it?
Discuss!

Wolfwood
01-24-2007, 10:41 PM
it's a cool game, but i think it's mostly let down by a very annoying control style O_o
the story isn't exactly the best either, but other then that it can be very fun. hopefully fun enough that they'll make a second one and fix up some things that were annoying as hell in this one ^^;

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Ichiro Matsuchani
01-25-2007, 07:52 AM
The game wasn't really that bad as a whole. I have to admit, however, that the presentation was much greater than actual game play. I never really had a hard time with the control style, and I did appreciate the quick turns that I could never do in other 3rd person shooters.

[BlackDeath]
01-31-2007, 02:14 AM
I bought the game, didn't think too much of it. People were ranting about it being the 360's amazing game of amazingness but it isn't anything new. I am so bored with every game that has come out recently, I need a little more originality than a 3rd person action shooter with aliens. I hear the Xlive Multi is great though, have yet to try for myself.

bakakame
01-31-2007, 02:34 AM
I played the multiplayer demo, honestly I thought it sucked. Then again I've been dissapointed with Capcom's work for years now, so this is nothing new.

Rodimus
01-31-2007, 08:05 AM
I must be the only one here that enjoys the extreme action of the game. I really enjoyed it and the fact it doesn't allow you a chance to rest, you need to keep on your toes 100% of the time. Good fun :)

[BlackDeath]
01-31-2007, 09:12 AM
I played the multiplayer demo, honestly I thought it sucked. Then again I've been dissapointed with Capcom's work for years now, so this is nothing new.
Guess that answers it...

I also loved the originality of the gun names.

Light Buster
02-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Lost Planet got a 4 out of 5 from Xplay. It was good but no better than Okami for the PS2.

Ryth
02-05-2007, 10:53 AM
It looks like an enjoyable game, I'm definitely going to go pick it up.

dulx
02-05-2007, 02:58 PM
THe glidges in this game are so very irritating!!!!!!.

Daenerys
02-06-2007, 08:42 AM
It's an okay game to play for achievements, but that's pretty much all it's really worth. That and pissing people off online.

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Lost Planet got a 4 out of 5 from Xplay. It was good but no better than Okami for the PS2.Okami and Lost Planet are not even worth comparing, seeing as they are completely different genres. Adventure versus 3rd person shooter.

dulx
02-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Okami and Lost Planet are not even worth comparing, seeing as they are completely different genres. Adventure versus 3rd person shooter.

Lost planet is Adventure and 3ps
Only the actions and gameplay are different.:p

The Blue Baron
02-27-2007, 03:58 PM
The running was kinda lame i mean facing a giant worm thats like really fast and you just jog, also the jumping when you hit the ground theres a second pause, and online the TEG you don't need...But other then these things it is an ok game i like it

warheart_1560
02-28-2007, 04:54 AM
i thought Lost Planet was to short, It only took me 5 hours and some change to beat it on the hardest mode... real disapointment.

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-28-2007, 07:43 AM
Lost planet is Adventure and 3ps
Only the actions and gameplay are different.:pNo, lost planet is simply 3rd person shooter. If it was an adventure, it would have a wide open world to freely explore as you wish, and from what I saw, the game did not have that.

And to the post above me, the game shines the most in its multiplayer modes, as most other shooters on the 360 do.