View Full Version : What Wii waiting for?

01-24-2007, 03:21 PM
What Wii games are you looking forward to comming out or what games are you hoping will be made?

My list:

Brawl (online) so I can school all ya fools. ( I kid ) But not really.

Fire Emblem. Voice acting would be nice.

Animal crossing (online) I'm hoping they'll add more to it, more customization options.

Kirby, because its Kirby.

Super paper mario, it looks fun.

I think it would be cool if they made a Touch detectives on the Wii, (only obviously it wouldnt be 'touch') A phoenix Wright game would also be suh-weet.

If they made another Street fighter and made a wii arcade stick I might just pee my pants, but I doubt it'll happen.

I know theres more, but thats all the wii dreams I can think of right now. Yours?

Edit: Oh yeah, and Mario Kart,(Online)

01-24-2007, 03:47 PM
Wii Play - I am addicted to Wii Sports, so I figure I'll love Wii Play.

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII - because I love dogfighting games.

Disaster: Day of Crisis - Who wouldn't want a gain about surviving a huge number of natural disasters?

Bleach Wii: Shiraha Kirameku Rinbukyoku - already out in Japan, and should be out in the U.S. at some point considering the popularity Bleach has gained. I've been a Bleach fanboy since it first began airing in 2004, so of course I'd want it...

Kidou Senshi Gundam - I just love gundam games.

01-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Brawl online, so I can OLDSCHOOL Brookeh.
Mario Kart, hellz to the yeah!

I can't remember the rest, actually....though I am looking forward to buying LoZ: TP for the Wii. The GC version is just not the same. T.T

01-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Brawl online, so I can OLDSCHOOL Brookeh.

Whats funny, is that your really think you can. EL-OH-EL!

01-24-2007, 04:20 PM
well, I dont have a Wii (yet >.>) but theres a new Mario comming out where you play on worlds instead of levels (or paintings...if your a big 64 fan). It looks really interesting, so thats what Im looking foward too. Paper Mario would be really nice too =3

Heartless Soul Eater
01-24-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't care what comes out, everything is great. I'll be happy as long as it isn't a red steel sequel.

jing fi is back
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
I might not get a wii because of the possible lack of great games. But if i did get one i would want to see oblivion elder scrolls

The Blue Baron
01-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Ok heres what i wanna get..i want that new Zelda game i mean it looks tight as crap and they also changed alot i heard so im gonna check in on that one definetely

01-24-2007, 11:43 PM
all i'm waiting for on it is SSBB ^^;
but i would like to see a pokemon game on it :P dont laugh, i wanna use the remote to throw pokeballs. lol.

01-25-2007, 08:01 AM
all i'm waiting for on it is SSBB ^^;
but i would like to see a pokemon game on it :P dont laugh, i wanna use the remote to throw pokeballs. lol.

They've already announced one. Theres even a video demo.

01-25-2007, 08:04 AM
yup, revolution or something. it looks cool, but it's just like the old one's on consoles. it's mostly for battling pokemon from the new DS games to be released pokemon diamond and pearl.
i'm actualy hopeing for a one like the handheld versions, but with graphics and stuff like what's shown in the wii game ^^;;;