PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of CCS the 1st movie?

Kiishim Silhou
01-21-2007, 06:39 PM
I want to know your opinion of CCS the first movie. I didn't really like it and worse I saw it dubbed. I think the only nice thing of the movie was that Sakura captured the Arrow and she got to meet her mother-in-law:D. Other than that it was pretty boring. I was very disappointed because I waited weeks for Amazon to deliver it.
Well.. that's my opinion what's yours?

innocent princess
01-23-2007, 02:32 AM
i liked it abit as sakura and tomoyo got to go to hong kong
i saw the japenese version it was cool

Dysis
01-23-2007, 05:08 AM
I like it specially the Japanese Version

Quik
01-25-2007, 05:47 PM
The first Cardcaptor Sakura movie was incredibly BAD. I even fell asleep on it for a bit. The second movie is much better.

Kiishim Silhou
01-27-2007, 04:50 PM
The first Cardcaptor Sakura movie was incredibly BAD. I even fell asleep on it for a bit. The second movie is much better.
I totally agree with Quik. Movie 2 was awsome and their moves were really cool ( Syaoran's lighting shock on top of the ferris wheel *drools*)

Trmpetplaya1
02-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I agree that the second movie was better. However, the first one did have it's good points.

I like how you could see a bit into Clow's past and all. CCS is great because there are so many different plot deviations and information about characters we never really find out about but they're alluded to (this coming from the crazed mind of a fanfiction author ::evil laugh:: ) which is one reason why I like the show so much: it's depth and complexity.

I do feel bad that you waited that long for the English version. If you ever get the chance, you should definitely watch it in Japanese.

Poor bird lady. All that time and the guy goes up and dies without telling you.

Sad.

Kiishim Silhou
02-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Actually I did see it in Japanese. Of course I did right after I saw how boring it was in english I thought that Nelvana edited it but when i saw it in Japanese it was the same so I was disappointed.

Anybody knows if the second movie is out on English that is not edited? Just curious to watch it...

mali-chan
02-03-2007, 12:39 PM
the 1st movie was REALLY BADin dub. like cardcaptors.

mali-chan
02-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Oh yeah i watched that in english first thinking there was no original japenese and it was pretty good actually. After that i watched the movie in english with subtitles to see what was changed and NOTHING WAS!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

That's Impossible
02-03-2007, 01:21 PM
IT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
But the second was better!

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
02-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I like it it was so awsome!