PDA

View Full Version : Name that manga/anime.

sneekysneeky
01-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Hi guys,

I recently had a holiday in Japan and whilst I was there I saw a manga/anime, but I can't remember what it was called and I want to try an track some episodes down. I did find it a few weeks ago and linked a page to it (a fan site) but I lost my c drive and now I can't recall how I found it in the first place. :banghead:

I only remember one thing about this tv series and that is that there was a group of friends or a team, it was in space, they all had their own skills - but the girl in it had a massive white cat that always had her head in its mouth?!?

Does that sound familiar to anyone and can anyone help me find the name of this show?

Thanks in advance! :laugh:

sneekysneeky
01-22-2007, 11:37 AM
This is Mange/Anime central, surely somebody must know? :rolleyes:

Ollie
01-22-2007, 06:11 PM
sneekysneeky, don't double post to bump topics. If someone knows they will answer, otherwise just give the topic time for that knowledgable person to find it.

sneekysneeky
01-23-2007, 02:36 AM
No beef, I understand, roger dodoger and all that.

Oh and thanks for bumping my topic btw *giggles*

ancientsilence
02-15-2007, 06:03 PM
It sounds like Kiddy Grade to me.

jep'ray
02-17-2007, 09:27 PM
"please save my earth"? its an older anime, a team is watching earth from space... their all biologist of one sort or another...i'll have to rewatch it to remember more...

bttr
02-18-2007, 11:06 AM
has any one heard fo galaxy angel?

yes WE have and no double posting :wasntme:and wait and see if has anything to say or make a different tread about it.

Is that anime and manga from newtype magazine

sa5m
02-20-2007, 10:00 PM
O_O I don't remember Kiddy Grade having someone with a big white cat!

But I could be wrong; I don't know...

chappie1989
02-21-2007, 02:46 AM
There are no cats in kiddy grade. I know cause i recently watched the anime again. So it is definetly not Kiddy grade.
To make out which anime it was i think people need a bit more info anything you can remember can help us find your anime. though if you found the anime i would like to know what the anime was called.

buhbibutterfly
02-28-2007, 06:32 PM
not sure if you found it yet or not...but i remembered watching a series called gintama where there was a massive white cat...not sure if the one you looking for or not though...here's a screencap of the cat...

Haibara
02-28-2007, 06:56 PM
It looks kinda like a dog to me :confused:

chappie1989
03-02-2007, 04:36 PM
buhbibutterfly, I am 99% sure that the animal in the screenshot of yours is a dog. If by any chance that is a cat, then it is a really weird cat that looks almost like a dog(anything is possible).