PDA

View Full Version : Bount Arc

DuckyInMyTrucky
01-21-2007, 01:43 PM
****Please use spoiler tags if adding anything about what happens****

Well, the fillers are now over and already into a new arc.

So, what did you guys think of the bount arc? IMO Id give it a 8 or so. Reason for this is because it was like another story added onto the series and still making sense. It was interesting and had pretty decent story behind the bounts and such.

So what are your thoughts?

Gjallarhorn
01-21-2007, 01:57 PM
It was decent, a 7/10 I'd say. But what they should have done is stopped airing the series when the fillers began and saved up production costs, thereby ensuring the Vaizard/Arrancar and Hueco Mundo Arcs to be animated better. They could do some crazy animation with the environment of Hueco Mundo. Not to mention with Ishida and Chad's new weapons and abilities.

DuckyInMyTrucky
01-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with ya there. The artwork could have been better but it wasent to bad.

Mugetsu
01-21-2007, 02:10 PM
When compared to the rest of the series I would give it a 6 or 7.

But when you consider that it was a filler and compare it to other fillers (Naruto) I would give it an 8 or 9.

Very well done.

tobeza
01-21-2007, 04:53 PM
It wasn't good but neither it was bad. I'd give it 7/10. The best fillers I've ever seen and there were some good moments like captain fights against bounts.

Fragile.Dreams
01-22-2007, 08:46 PM
I'd give it a 6/10.
It just seemed to drag out forever.
Although it did get pretty good towards the end of the arc.
It was pretty good though, compared to other fillers out there.

Souhi
01-22-2007, 08:50 PM
I'll go with a 7 for the following reasons:

The animation was average. At times you could tell things were poorly done, but when the climax drew near and action scenes quickened, things were pretty smooth. The music was typical of Bleach, and the storyline was pretty solid.

I didn't particularly like the filler characters (and their presence in the canon episodes) but the bount powers were interesting.

Good concept. Solid arch. Not really worth watching but it's there.

Riina-chan
01-23-2007, 09:14 AM
I give it 7. the animation wasn't very good and there weren't the original music very much.. And I think those things are important.. The plot was quite good but not the best, but better than Naruto's...

Midna
01-25-2007, 08:53 PM
I'll give an 8. It was a nice filler, the story made sense.
Basically, I liked it. ^^