PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite moments in Bleach!

Kuchiba
01-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Hello, I wanted to blow this section of Bleach more with some life, so---

What are your favorite moments within Bleach anime(or manga perhaps)?

Mine are:
1.Ichigo with Yoruichi, when she completely went nakid in front of him at her first appearance as a humanbeing and in the hottub. :D It made my day! lol
2.The Fight between Ichigo and Kenpachi, where both went into Bankai and Ichigo surprised him with his tremendous speed!
3.Zaraki Kenpachi's first confrontation with Ichigo, where Zaraki's riatsu got to Ichigo and co.
4.The scene where Aizen got murdered, hanging onto a wall with his zanpaktou and made Hinamori attack Gin with rage.
5.Hollow Ichigo's first appearance in the Byakuya fight at the execution platform.
5.Aizen's goodbye to Soul Society , where he goes back into Hueco Mundo.

What are yours?

DuckyInMyTrucky
01-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Have several of them but here is a few:
1) Byakuya and Ichigos fight.
2) Both of Renji's fights (Him vs Ichigo and Him vs Byakuya)
3) First division captians release, thought that was pretty cool.

Theres others but those are the ones that come to mind atm.

2.The Fight between Ichigo and Kenpachi, where both went into Bankai and Ichigo surprised him with his tremendous speed!

Kenpachi doesn't have a bankai,nor did Ichigo at the time. He just uses mass amount of spirit energy. Just little correction there. :)

Gjallarhorn
01-17-2007, 03:35 PM
1. When Ichigo first calls Tensa Zangetsu and dashes right up to Byakuya and puts the blade to his throat.

2. When Ishida uses the Seele Schneider on Cirucci, and just as she thinks he is going to strike her with a sword he just says "I believe you misunderstood me...Quincy only use a bow", and the Seele Schneider whips out into a bow, and he delivers an arrow to her chest. This was the greatest example of ownage Bleach has offered thus far.

3. When Ichigo uses his Vaizard powers on Dordonii and says "This will only last a moment"...and literally a moment later he takes the mask off and says "Only a moment".

4. When Ichigo goes berserk on Renji during the earlier episodes, before the Soul Society Arc, and starts thrashing him about.

5. Just before Ichigo and Co. left for Hueco Mundo, Tatsuki rammed him up against the window, and things got all emotional...that was just a good scene and showed a good amount of depth to the characters.

Kuchiba
01-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Have several of them but here is a few:
1) Byakuya and Ichigos fight.
2) Both of Renji's fights (Him vs Ichigo and Him vs Byakuya)
3) First division captians release, thought that was pretty cool.

Theres others but those are the ones that come to mind atm.

Kenpachi doesn't have a bankai,nor did Ichigo at the time. He just uses mass amount of spirit energy. Just little correction there. :)

Oops, sorry, I really meant Byakuya and not Kenpachi.... (How the heck could I write Kenpachis name >_<;; ) (points at 58)

bankai
01-20-2007, 09:56 AM
1.ichigo's training in urahara's "basement" and transformation
2.ichigo vs byakuya
3.soifon vs yourichi

Crippe
01-20-2007, 10:27 AM
1. Hollow Ichigo when he appears during the fight against byakuya
2. When Aizen stops Ichigos bankai with one finger
3. Ichigos training in uraharas basement

IchigoBankai
01-26-2007, 07:15 AM
I have a lot but here are some:

Ichigo In Training Trying To Knock Off That Guys Hat

Inoue And That Other Guy Training Trying To Summon There Power ( XD SO FUNNY )

Ichigo Fighting Rukias Bro 1st Round Where He Gave Up.

Hamashimura
01-26-2007, 07:53 AM
Episodes in which Ichigo almost dies!!!
I want him dead...

Mugetsu
01-26-2007, 10:10 AM
Episodes in which Ichigo almost dies!!!
I want him dead...

Um...and that brings us to our final point:
"Don't do drugs"

Mine are in no particular order.

Kenpachi Vs Tousen was great. It showed that he could use brains and brawn at the same time. Ane the fact that he defreted a captains bankai without one of his own (or even a shikai) just make that guy scary.

When Aizen revealed his whole plan to Hitsuguya. Then Hitsuguya charged at Aizen and got completely destroyed without even knowing what the heck happened. Sweet.

When Aizen slicked his hair back and took off hie glasses just before he left for Hueco Mundo. It just reminded me of the whole Clark Kent/Superman thing. An example of a minor change having a drastic effect.

Any time Gin smiles. Its just creepy.

The aforementioned "Quincy only use a bow" line Xero mentioned. That was some sweet ownage lol.

Renji Vs Byakuya. They could have done the whole "underdog wins" thing but I'm glad they made the outcome more realistic.

Ichigos rescue of Rukia. From the time he showed up at the execution site to time he clash with Byakuya.

There are more but I'll stop here.

Fragile.Dreams
01-28-2007, 12:40 AM
I really like all the captain/shinigami battles.
Ichigo vs. Byakuya.
Ichigo vs. Kenpachi.
Ichigo vs. Renji.

All are really really good.

There are lots of rad moments though. :)

sodatoonami
02-19-2007, 06:57 PM
Hello, I wanted to blow this section of Bleach more with some life, so---

What are your favorite moments within Bleach anime(or manga perhaps)?

Mine are:
1.Ichigo with Yoruichi, when she completely went nakid in front of him at her first appearance as a humanbeing and in the hottub. :D It made my day! lol
3.Zaraki Kenpachi's first confrontation with Ichigo, where Zaraki's riatsu got to Ichigo and co.
4.The scene where Aizen got murdered, hanging onto a wall with his zanpaktou and made Hinamori attack Gin with rage.
5.Hollow Ichigo's first appearance in the Byakuya fight at the execution platform.
5.Aizen's goodbye to Soul Society , where he goes back into Hueco Mundo.

What are yours?

I have many fav moments in bleach.
1. When ichigo meets Rukia first time.
2.Where ichigo saves Rukia on the first day.
3.Where ichigo has 2 battle against Rukia's brother.
4.When orihima worries about Ichigo some of the time.
5.When Rukia gives ichigo half her power .
6. When ichigo,orihima,chad,black cat,and the dude with the glasses go in
the soul soicety 2 save rukia.

Those are the moments I like in bleach.:cool:

Misha_San
02-20-2007, 07:47 PM
1. When Rukia and Ichigo start fighting on the bridge
2. When Ichigo and that guy has death gods running after them and uses hanatarou has a hostage
3. When Rukia has that flashback when she killed Kain.

mastercane
02-22-2007, 07:06 PM
When Ichigo was training with Urahara to unleah his power

Astalle
02-22-2007, 08:42 PM
The scene when Ichigo charges at Aizen. Ichigo swings at him and catches it with two fingers, which then Aizen clamps it and Ichigo suddenly bleeds. I saw that and was like "Holy Crap!"

xx_anime_luver_xx
03-04-2007, 02:09 PM
i say when Ichigo, Chad, Inoue, Ishida goes to Soul Society and rescues Rukia!~^^ I only saw up to ep 117...>.<

Hitsugaya389
03-04-2007, 02:24 PM
my favorite moments are

when Rukia Returned
flashbacks when they were at soul society and fighting the shinigami
the scenes with byakuya, renji, ukitake

Spectre
03-04-2007, 03:25 PM
1.) Half Hollow Ichigo moment v.s Byakuya
2.)The first time Rukia uses her drawings to help Ichigo understand stuff
3.)Ichigo v.s Kenpachi

Korobi
03-04-2007, 03:36 PM
The moment of suspense when Ichigo was in the hole and he came out as a soul reaper with a hollow mask. He looked so cool.

Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
03-08-2007, 04:53 PM
When Chad gives Karin the Thumbs-Up signal and she is going crazy about his "Macho-Crap" after Chad first gets his armored arm...that's the scene I decided I wanted to see more of that anime.

BLeAcHxIChIGo
04-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Every time rukia uses her drawings to explain things.

When rukia was trying to open the juice box.

When Hanataro had a flashback of rukia telling him that there was a special technique you had to use to open the juice box and that he probably couldn't have mastered it..lol

When Ikkaku does his happy day dance..lol

When Yahiru is talking to Ikkaku and say hey there baldy, or is it mr. baldy?..

When ichigo and ganju are pointing at each other

When ichigo falls into rukia's lap after being wounded by the great fisher...and rukia says to herself thank god you're alive...

And when Don Kanonji comes into town and everyone does that bwahahahaha thing...especially when rukia does it..lol

~SakuraHaruno~
05-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Everytime Rukia draws her little drawings ^.^

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 04:14 PM
When Byakuya and Ichigo fight.

kwnbintang
06-03-2007, 06:44 AM
ichigo, chad, inoue, ishida goes to soul society
ichigo vs byakuya
rukia returned

.Lovebeat
06-03-2007, 06:52 AM
When Ichigo was training with Urahara.
Ichigo vs. Kenpachi

Well uh... I loved every moment when they were at Soul Society. xD

Kiran
07-17-2007, 07:50 PM
rukia's drawings
ichigo's attitude
ichigo vs byakuya
anything with kon LOL

lordrellik8
07-31-2007, 05:10 PM
rukia's drawings
ichigo's attitude
ichigo vs any one.

ChaosShadow86
08-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Hoo boy.

1. Had to be the moment when Uryuu took off his sanrei glove against Mayuri. That whole blast of light before they went to commercial had you on the edge of your seat (or bed, which was what I was sitting on at the time)

2. Any time Hitsugaya yells, "MATSUMOTO!"

3. The point of time in episode 121 where they remove the limiters. Everyone totally destroyed the arrancar after that. (Aside from Ichigo, who didn't have a limiter and almost got owned by Grimmjow)

4. Tousen cutting off Grimmjow's arm (YES!)

5. When Aizen leaves for Hueco Mundo. It's always the quiet ones...

6. Ichigo meeting Byakuya on the bridge and then their fight later on. Both were awesome.

7. I don't know if it counts, but in the Shinigami Cups when Matsumoto suggests that she and Hitsugaya go to the fitness place and the receptionist calls Hitsugaya a kid, resulting in a lot of twitching from the young captain.

Wicked Pleasures
08-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Hee hee...

-The fight between Yamamoto, Shunsui, and Ukitake. Awesome fighting sequence between the head of the Shinigami and the only two zanpakuto in pairs.

-When Ichigo releases his bankai. His clothes are awesome.

-Right before Aizen goes to Hueco Mundo and slicks back his hair. Just a more evil look from him.

-Don't know if it counts, but in that one ending when Gin opened his eyes. WAY CREEPY.

-When Gin frowned in a few scenes...that's even creepier than him smiling all the time.

-When Ichigo shows up and saves Rukia, destoying that...bird thing (the name escapes me). All the captains were all, *gasp!*

-When Isshin shows up and it's revealed he is a former captain. Just an awesome moment in the show.

-Zaraki beats Tousen's bankai..by using brains I was never sure he had.

GrimStride™
08-25-2007, 02:23 AM
When Ishida fights that captain and looses his powers
When Ichigo fights Bykuya
When Ichigo fights that Bounto dude

Interpreter
08-25-2007, 02:42 AM
I got quite a lot here... Ahem, here we go...

-rukia's drawings, lol!
-kon, ever the perverted but nice one
-jokes on ikkaku's head, lol
-gin, i just like his sarcastic smiles!
-momo, loyalty deserving of mention n when she call hitsugaya 'shiro-chan', hahahahaha
-ukitake, very cool persona
-byakuya's love to hisana
-urahara and his hat, dunno why
-ururu and jinta, poor girl always get bullied
-matsumoto n her antics
-ishida n his sewing abilities, i was laughing my head off each time he sew something cute that just DOES NOT FIT HIS PERSONA.
-kenpachi n yachiru, forever getting lost. XD
-yumichika n his conceited attitude, i love it!
-orihime n her brother
-kinda like it when ulquiorra smashed his eyeball... O.o
-when kaien died, gosh, that was heart wrenching!
-appearance of hollow ichigo
-fights between
1)hitsugaya and gin
2)kenpachi and ichigo
3)madarame and that bount whose name I've forgotten temporarily
4)byakuya and ichigo
5)byakuya and renji
6)rukia and that bount (whose name once again i've forgotten)

RickywarZ
08-26-2007, 06:47 AM
rukia's drawings
ichigo's attitude
ichigo vs byakuya
anything with kon LOL
i argee with you :laugh:

Bragi
08-26-2007, 07:01 AM
First time Ichigo showed his Bankai to Byakuya! Subarashi~!

bya~chan
09-02-2007, 12:08 AM
the previews they're hilarous to me....
'cause it has nothing to do with what's coming
up next!!!

niKopol
09-02-2007, 12:27 AM
The emotional scenes that help flesh out the characters, in Bleach and any anime. I can't remember the names of characters I stopped watching it a year ago.

Examples

The episode with Ichigo's sister and the cat.

The episode when Ichigos fighting Rukia's brother and he's fighting himself to get rid of the mask.

The big guy and the parrot.

Ramonkun
09-13-2007, 05:29 PM
When ichigo saved rukia from the excution place

Jinkazuma
09-13-2007, 06:53 PM
I like the first episode where he gets trapped in the gekka # 42 trap and breaks out and when he turns into the ...hmm cant spoil that part yet... of course I like many more parts but it would take forever to say them all hehe

Bragi
09-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Episode 139! when Ichigo showed his mask to grimmjow and kick his a** real bad! i love the way ichiso keeps firing getsuga tenshou afterwards. hehe~! its a shame though ichigo can only use it for 11 seconds... best moment for me!

Thousand Eyes
09-17-2007, 11:27 PM
1. Urahara Kisuke's first appearance.

2. Urahara Kisuke using a high level kido to bind Rukia when she tries to help Ichigo.
3. Urahara Kisuke training Ichigo and beating the crap out of him during the process.
4. Urahara Kisuke being revealed as the former 12th division captain and the founder of the Shinigami Research Institute.
5. Urahara Kisuke being revealed to have invented the Hogyoku.
6. Urahara Kisuke beating the crap out of Yammy with only a shikai release.

RangikuGirl
09-30-2007, 01:41 AM
The scene when Ichigo charges at Aizen. Ichigo swings at him and catches it with two fingers, which then Aizen clamps it and Ichigo suddenly bleeds. I saw that and was like "Holy Crap!"
TOTALLY agree, that's the greatest scene in the series.
Especially how they have that cliched heroic music playing and then all of a sudden Aizen catches Ichigo's sword, stops his charge, SILENCE.
:p

realms89
10-11-2007, 06:54 AM
ichigo vs Kenpachi

dark wrath
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
when ichigo stuck his toung out at rukia