PDA

View Full Version : excel saga

cloud_vivi
01-11-2007, 06:27 AM
has anyone watched this anime it is really really funny but totally messed up its like a jpg for like 30 minutes lol :p

*~Lily_Gemini~*
01-11-2007, 06:37 AM
omg yea excel saga is funny, i got it for my birthday...(the dvd obviously) and it was hysterical, me and my friends were cracking up. i absolutely love haa-chan and what his face that like her. haha so funny....i think im gunna go watch it now.

cloud_vivi
01-11-2007, 06:48 AM
well after watching it you wont be grumpy no more lol

mysterytom
01-11-2007, 06:52 AM
I've watched the first 3 DVD's of it so far and have ordered the 4th, since my local hmv is crap at ordering more in. :rolleyes:

I've really enjoyed it so far. I love the madness and the over the top parodies of it so far. Some of the random stuff in it is hillarious as well. Like the puchuu's when they get hurt for example. 'Oh, you breaka my face' :laugh:

Haa-chan is funny, dying all the time.
I cant wait to get the last 3 DVD's for it. Just waiting for a call from hmv now. *has been waiting for a week* :mad:

cloud_vivi
01-11-2007, 07:04 AM
lol i like it when excel swear by accident lol o and havespace butler lol

mysterytom
01-11-2007, 07:15 AM
'I can sense your near........space butler!' :laugh:

Some if the anime is just hillarious. Like when Rikudo is singing to himself about how useless and worthless manga artists are. hahaha. I sort of got the picture on what kind of show it was going to be then.

I was just looking on wikipidia for stuff about ramen and I found out that there is a fukuoka prefecture with a saga prefecture in it and and organisation called ACROS. Total parody of that it seems! :laugh:

The 'boost the ratings' episode was just satire at its best.

And the one with Nabeshine singing about his afro at the end. Bahahahaha.

Come on hmv. Damn you I need this anime!

cloud_vivi
01-11-2007, 07:57 AM
lol i have only seen a few episodes but they are so funny lol o nacy what a dog lol it looks like a cat but its a dog lol and that dude who pulls guns out of his afro lol

Cure_Violet
01-11-2007, 06:36 PM
I have the IMPerfect Collection! (all DVD's)

My favorite episode is episode 13.
Excel is so funny!

Though this anime is for 17+, I watch it though I'm 12! Is that illegal? Doesn't bother me at all

*~Lily_Gemini~*
01-11-2007, 06:56 PM
im still grumpy but i laughed hysterically.

"menchi, emergency food suply"

ummm yea....about that..
what does excel see in lord elpolizo (sp?)
what a tard....but yea i love the theme.
i know all the words. i liked the sene when haa-chan gets frozen and they share bodly warmth. or the whole episode where theygo to that swimming pool. haha. this episode will be filled with pretty pretty girls, and lots of cute animals!!!

i also liked the bowling ally episode..i laughed hysterically..

dont mind me im on an excel high..

CapnJack
01-12-2007, 01:59 AM
OMG, this has got to be the most hilarious anime that could ever be made. Nothing in it made sense and I love it for that. Poor little Menchi keeps trying to escape and not become dinner to Excel and yet no freedom. ^^; The comedy seemed like it never ended, even in the credits at the end of EVERY episode. Near the end it got seriously dramatic and it really knocked me off balance. But the extra final ep 26 definately made up for it. Watch it and youll know what I mean. :P-- *drools*

I like Excel the most because shes so wild and crazy (me likey the crazy), and that tooth is sooo cute. ooooooo I just want her to hug the stuffing out of me.XD Hyatts pretty hot too, her excessive dying was almost like watching kenny die on South Park, but in this case kenny is a sexy woman with a hacking cough and problem holding in her blood. I dont want to give away all the characters, but I got one thing to say, hot and adorable robot sisters, Im such a...........yeah X3

I was laughing right off the bat when I started the DVD, because even the FBI pirated video notation at the start of the DVD was messed with by Lord Il Palazzo. That told me that this series was going to be insanely funny. Im so happy I got it in my library of anime. I got the IMperfect box set and they even mess around with the box. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, in this series was safe. If you love finding easter eggs, well lets just say the rabbit that left these is in an asylum. lol

So over all, this is the most insane, wacky, deranged, drunken laughter, sobering, shoot'em up, cook'em up, blow'em up...........wait where am I, oh yeah anime series (and dont forget the manga, its got what the series doesnt) ever. *ding* oooooo my menchi loaf is ready!! yum

mysterytom
01-12-2007, 04:52 AM
Do you know if there are easter eggs on the 'normal' discs?
And if yes, could you point me in the direction of the easter eggs for discs 1-3 please? ^^

I'd love to find the extra's, but just dont have the time.
I can only imagine how mad and funny the easter eggs would be. :laugh:

cloud_vivi
01-12-2007, 05:20 AM
lol i cant wait to watch the rest of them now lol i was watching the episode last night where lord elpolizo was playing the video game where he was trying to get to go out with the always dying one lol also i would love a avatar of do you know on the trailer at the start of the program where they are singing the theme song well where excel is doing that thing where they are stood still and moving there hand around in a circle i dont know why but it cracks me up lol. and what is with pedro what does he have to do with this story i dont understand him also what is with the black hole thing with arms know thats messed up but totally funny!!! and another funny part i like if you have seen ep.2 where she talks about the charters where she makes it all dramtic and shouts MENCHI A DOG I PICKED UP!!! that just cracks me up every time lol and yea it might be illegal but who cares lol hehehe. tut and how can you still be grumpy after watching excel tut lmao xD

Tetsanosuke
01-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Yes I'm an Excel Saga fan. My bro has the whole season of it on DVD as it's crazy-Kewl.

But one of my favorite plot bits was the 'Super Afro Warriors!'

Nabehameha!!!!!!

I'm saying no more about that... >.>

<Cough>DBZ<Cough>

cloud_vivi
01-15-2007, 04:21 AM
i so need to see all of the episodes lol

jennyelric
01-27-2007, 08:16 AM
omg! excel saga is soooooooo funny. I love Nabeshin. lol

doggiez
02-01-2007, 09:42 PM
If you like excel saga try Desert Punk

GodOrDevil?
03-03-2007, 06:13 AM
It's funny, that;s it?

NovaStar
03-03-2007, 08:31 PM
I also own the IMPerfect collection: Aside from Tenchi Muyo OAV it was the first thing I bought.

Great Stuff, Truly Great Stuff.

Weird, but great

bttr
03-04-2007, 06:38 AM
Excel saga rocks.

mythroch
03-21-2007, 04:39 AM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....now that i have that out of my system.....no wait...

WHOOOOOOooooooooo..ooo..oo..o...

Ok, yeah. i'm done.

Excel saga rocks. it's too broad a genre to be classified, yet it classifies all genres pretty well.
it's one of those ones you would mistake for a saturday morning release....until you watched it for five minutes.
It's irrevrant, funny and totally uncalled for. shameless to the point of embarressment, yet it does it so well that you can't help but watch. like a traffic accident really.
and i watch it over again. beacuse as you watch more and more other series you can go back to it and say "hey i remember that. they did that on such and such a show."
yes i love Excel saga. it was the third series i bought and will be the last one i sell.....Oh' take me now Lord Illpalazzo!
'Poit-ting' - the universe has been reset because i doubt any of you really wanted that last image - please listen to this soothing nature music instead.