PDA

View Full Version : newb alert!

dfhellraiser4td
01-08-2007, 11:26 AM
hello folks, newb here with a question, but first ill introduce myself real quick, been diggin anime for a while, im mostly into the more serious series like gantz, elfen leid, etc, and enjoy run on sentences :)

now for the question, a long time ago on sci-fi channel i saw an anime movie, set in some space ship or something of that sorts, tight corridors and such, and there was some sort of creature that got on the ship and it was sorta like the creature in john carpenter's thing (a massive blob that consumes people and grows) and the only other thing i can really remember is the credits had like a severed hand in handcuffs dangling, and im hoping someone can take my vague refference of a movie and tell me what the hell it is! :banghead:

thanks for your time :)

Hamashimura
01-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Hm...never heard of that anime...can you bring up more details?
And you should post your introduction in introduction forum...
Anyway welcome to AF!
Read the rules and have fun,that's all that matters!
Hope to see ya around...
PM me if you need some help...

dfhellraiser4td
01-08-2007, 12:13 PM
sadly thats all i remember :( it was probably mid-early 90's when i saw it because i remember being kinda young, and its been drivin me nuts for like quite a while trying to figure it out

Hamashimura
01-08-2007, 12:20 PM
I might have saw it back then,but I really cannot remmeber...
You can try to google it...

GodOrDevil?
03-03-2007, 06:12 AM
hmmmmmmm, It really rings a bell, sorry I can't tell ya

Asyuoli
03-03-2007, 06:53 AM
heyloo!!
welcome to AF!!! ^_^

that film sounds really familier...if i knew anything more about it i might remember

try googling it or search on wikipedia