PDA

View Full Version : For Bleach Watchers...

Breezy
01-06-2007, 06:08 PM
I want to know why do you think Rukia stayed on Earth?

I think she stayed on earth because she started to fall in love with Ichigo. also if she didn't love Ichigo she could've asked him to give her some of his energy so she could have had enough to go back to the soul society:unsure:

But I think Ichigo is going to hook up with Orihime:laugh:

Gjallarhorn
01-06-2007, 08:47 PM
It's because she was not able to go back to soul society without her reiatsu. Ichigo would have been unable to give her his reiatsu because he was never able to control reiatsu in the first place. The process of transfering the reiatsu is not just simply stabbing some, but to control that reiatsu to enter the person from the stab wound.

Also, there is absolutely no evidence to back up your theory. Also keep in mind that Bleach has not now, or ever, been a romance series. The only feelings of love ever shown in the series are Orihime towards Ichigo, and that has only been in the manga thus far, not the show. Also remember that after the Soul Society Arc, Rukia chose to stay in Soul Society when Ichigo and the rest left.

pfftlecakes
01-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Also remember that after the Soul Society Arc, Rukia chose to stay in Soul Society when Ichigo and the rest left.

First off, Rukia doesn't seem like the type to me who would stay somewhere to be close to her 'love'; more the type to leave and pine over who she lost, but keep her chin up to do her job. Work comes first, you know, on top of what was already said, above.

It's because she was not able to go back to soul society without her reiatsu.

Second, I agree very much with Xero in the fact that she was simply unable to go back to Soul Society and probably would have much rather return than slowly fall in love with someone from Earth.

But I think Ichigo is going to hook up with Orihime:laugh:

I don't really think that Orihime looks at Ichigo in a romantic sense at all and definitely not vice versa in any way. I mean, she's just an odd character in that way. Actually, she's an odd character in every way! If anything, she's smitten with Tatsuki who probably loves her back. If you look at their relationship and the things that were said between one another before Orihime went off to train and slip into Soul Society, the two are completely in love. Of course, I don't happen to read the manga and I'm only going off of what I've seen so far.

Gjallarhorn
01-08-2007, 07:24 PM
I don't really think that Orihime looks at Ichigo in a romantic sense at all and definitely not vice versa in any way. I mean, she's just an odd character in that way. Actually, she's an odd character in every way! If anything, she's smitten with Tatsuki who probably loves her back. If you look at their relationship and the things that were said between one another before Orihime went off to train and slip into Soul Society, the two are completely in love. Of course, I don't happen to read the manga and I'm only going off of what I've seen so far.

She does. She stated it in the manga. And it should have been more than obvious before that. Of course, she said it to Ichigo while he was sleeping, so of course he does not know, but he does not feel that way toward toward Orihime.
If there were any type of relationship to form involving Ichigo, I actually think it would be with Tatsuki. Of course, that is IF a relationship were to occur. Orihime's feelings toward Ichigo appear to be no more than a high school crush, and Ichigo's feelings toward Rukia are that of respect and gratefulness. She isn't a major character, but in the chapter before Ichigo and Co. left for Hueco Mundo, she was very emotional about the fact that Ichigo had basically blown her off and told her not to worry about him...she threw him against a wall and shouted at him while she was crying.
Two manga pages are attached below. The first is one of the pages during which Orihime admits she loves Ichigo, the second, third, and fourth are part of the fore mentioned scene with Tatsuki.

Edit: Oh, the Orihime and Tatsuki thing? Can't to girl characters just be really close friends? Consider that Orihime has been depending greatly on Tatsuki since her brother died. That would make Tatsuki appear like a mother/sister in Orihime's eyes.

pfftlecakes
01-09-2007, 02:54 AM
She does. She stated it in the manga. And it should have been more than obvious before that. Of course, she said it to Ichigo while he was sleeping, so of course he does not know, but he does not feel that way toward toward Orihime.
Edit: Oh, the Orihime and Tatsuki thing? Can't to girl characters just be really close friends? Consider that Orihime has been depending greatly on Tatsuki since her brother died. That would make Tatsuki appear like a mother/sister in Orihime's eyes.

Hm, well, if I had read the manga, which I said I don't and haven't, I may have picked up on something like that considering how blatantly stated it was. As it is, the anime has no record of Orihime telling Ichigo anything of that sort up to the point I've seen it.

As for the rest of that, I never said that Orihime and Tatsuki couldn't have a platonic relationship. I also haven't made it a point to say that every female/female anime friendship has to be some lesbian relationship of any sort. My reasons for saying they seem romantically inclined were outlined for you in my previous post.

Breezy
01-21-2007, 01:40 PM
we can all tell that Orihime likes ichigo and rukia likes ichigo now the only problem is who does ichigo like?

Mugetsu
01-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Orohime likes Ichigo. That's obvious even in the anime based on the fact that she is constantly asking about him and completely loses her composure when he's around.

Rukia is not romanticaly interested in Ichigo. Caring about someone does not mean that your in love with them. He reminds her a lot of her former vice captain (I won't go into his story since some may not know it yet). She seems to see him more like a little brother than a potential love interest. Besides where would that leave Renji?

tobeza
01-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Orohime likes Ichigo. That's obvious even in the anime based on the fact that she is constantly asking about him and completely loses her composure when he's around.

Rukia is not romanticaly interested in Ichigo. Caring about someone does not mean that your in love with them. He reminds her a lot of her former vice captain (I won't go into his story since some may not know it yet). She seems to see him more like a little brother than a potential love interest. Besides where would that leave Renji?

I agree with this post. Rukia sees Ichigo as brother but I believe she sees Renji as brother as well. Only one charecter shows clearly her love intrest and that's Orihime who likes Ichigo.

Breezy
01-23-2007, 06:45 PM
I disagree rukia does like ichigo you can tell from the way that she always looks at him and the way she acts towards him

also rukia would see renji as a brother because they are like from the same family.

Gjallarhorn
01-23-2007, 06:51 PM
I disagree rukia does like ichigo you can tell from the way that she always looks at him and the way she acts towards him
Of course she looks at him. She worries about him. Why? Not because she likes him, but because she blames herself for all the pain and troubles he has had to endure since he became a Shinigami. It is after the Soul Society Arc that Rukia first brings this forward, and Ichigo says that he is glad that he received the powers.
And the way she acts towards him? Do you mean her constant bickering with him? That is almost like that of siblings. If it were anything more, there would be a blush on her face every once in a while, or a quick aversion of the eyes.

also rukia would see renji as a brother because they are like from the same family.
There really is no proof whether she likes Renji or not. Perhaps the only thing that could even slighly be considered evidence is the look she gives him as he carries her down from the execution grounds in Soul Society as Ichigo faces off with Byakuya.

MistaCloudStrife
01-23-2007, 06:52 PM

Pure opinion...

This is basically how it is...

Rukia's feelings for Ichigo are unconfirmed.
Ichigo's feelings for Rukia are unconfirmed.
Inoue likes Ichigo.
Ichigo's feelings for Inoue are unconfirmed.

And that's all there is to it... You can try and debate this further, but you'll get nowhere. These are the facts, and that's that.

Because Rukia looks at Ichigo and you think they're "loving eyes" doesn't prove a thing.

Gjallarhorn
01-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Ichigo's feelings for Rukia are unconfirmed.

Actually, though I cannot remember specifically when it was stated, Ichigo did say that he looks up to Rukia with great respect. I believe it was in that short period between the immediate ending of his fight with Byakuya and their depart from Soul Society. I remember this specifically because I also had a slight notion of possible feelings toward her, but this statement ceased that notion.

DuckyInMyTrucky
01-23-2007, 08:07 PM
In my opinion, Ichigo and Rukia are just friends and the feelings they have for each other are out of sheer respect.

Like said in a post above somewhere, only love thing we are aware of is Orohime's crush on Ichigo. Maybe also Tatsuki liking Ichigo.... well maybe but falling more on a real close friend.

Anagoth9
01-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Rukia stayed on Earth because:
1. She just gave her powers to a human. She is responsible for whatever may happen as a result of that transaction. She needs to make sure Ichigo doesn't do something crazy with them.
2. She may not have been able to get back. It's possible she lost the ability when she lost her powers.
3. What she did was illegal by Soul Society laws. Serious offense. Going back without her powers would be instantly noticed . Kinda like how you wouldn't walk into the CIA and yell, "Hey, I fund terrorists!"
4. She still had her duties to perform. She's in charge of protecting the town from hollows. It's not like she can just up and leave. Hope the hollows take the day off.

As for relationships? Inoue obviously likes Ichigo. Perhaps because they were both tormented as children for their red hair and sees him as a kindred suffering soul. Ichigo obviously doesn't notice. Inoue and Tatsuki are "just friends", though (in the anime anyway) Tatsuki may hold deeper feelings for her. BIG maybe. Surmised over the interactions between Inoue, Tatsuki, and the obviously lesbian pink haired girl in their class. Tatsuki seems fairly protective of Inoue, but like I said, big maybe. Tatsuki considers Ichigo more of a close childhood friend/sparring buddy than a love interest, and vice-versa. Ichigo cares for Rukia. Whether it is as a friend, mentor, or love has yet to be stated or made clear. At the least she sees him as a very good friend. There seems to have been some attraction at some point, due to Ichigo's resemblance to her Vice-Captain, though whether this was dispelled once it was pointed out or not (or if it was even really there to begin with) has yet to be made clear. Renji likes Rukia. Hence his ambition to succeed through the ranks as well as his desire to best Byakuya in battle. This is all to prove that he is worthy of Rukia since she was adopted in by the Kuchiki family. He also is jealous of Rukia's attention to Ichigo. Rukia seems to just consider Renji a friend. And Kon loves any female character who will hug him close *wink-wink* *nudge-nudge* The likelyhood of any of the characters "confessing their undying love" is slim to none, since most of them are proud and/or stoic.

Finally, Xero III, those were some really heavy spoilers. You may want to lable them as such for those who don't read the manga or just watch the official dubbing. Not that it bothers me (I keep up with the manga but would probably read spoilers anyway) but some people may not want to know yet. Just a heads up.

Gjallarhorn
01-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Finally, Xero III, those were some really heavy spoilers. You may want to lable them as such for those who don't read the manga or just watch the official dubbing. Not that it bothers me (I keep up with the manga but would probably read spoilers anyway) but some people may not want to know yet. Just a heads up.

You mean the pages I posted? They don't play any major role in the plot what-so-ever. The only thing that one gets out of those pages is that Inoue does in fact love Ichigo. That isn't much of a spoiler, as it has been terribly obvious since the beginning and anyone with half a brain cell could tell.
If you mean what I said about the end of the Soul Society Arc, the vast majority of the people in this forum who like Bleach have seen at least up to the end of the Soul Society Arc.

Breezy
01-24-2007, 03:22 PM
i think rukia doesn't fell sad for what she made ichigo become because ichigo doesn't feel sad about what he now is

also if rukia sees rinji as a big brother [and she said this out of her own mouth] then why would she like him as a boyfriend.

Gjallarhorn
01-24-2007, 04:37 PM
i think rukia doesn't fell sad for what she made ichigo become because ichigo doesn't feel sad about what he now is

Rukia said herself that she blamed herself for all of the trouble Ichigo goes through because she gave him his Shinigami powers. Ichigo was actually happy he got them, but she did not know that until he tells her at the end of the Soul Society Arc.

also if rukia sees rinji as a big brother [and she said this out of her own mouth] then why would she like him as a boyfriend.[/quote]

Do you believe everything you're told? Sometimes people just say things to cover up their feelings. The real question is: Was Rukia covering up her feelings when she said this or was she telling the truth? I think she was telling the truth, but there will always be conspiracy theorists.

Breezy
01-25-2007, 07:39 PM
ok but if rukia liked renji why would she use the big brother part thats [ kind of creepy] and why wouldn't she say she just respects him for the great fighter he is or something

sometimes you just have to read between the lines :)

Gjallarhorn
01-25-2007, 09:24 PM
sometimes you just have to read between the lines :)
It's a shounen series; there aren't many lines to read between. This isn't exactly Evangelion. Shounen series tend not to use figurative patterns such that one needs to "read between the lines". Usually what one finds in a shounen series if use of foreshadowing, something which Bleach has not made a huge amount of thus far. Also, symbolism in a few cases, such as the consistant appearance of the number 15 in regards to Ichigo.
Keep in mind, this is not a romance anime, and thus the focus of the author will not be put on romance. The author is much more likely to deepen the storyline and character politics than he would be to spend time making the romance deep.

Breezy
01-25-2007, 09:30 PM
i know that Bleach is not a romance series but on the show some of the characters like the other ones and you can see that as you watch the series

right......

Gjallarhorn
01-25-2007, 09:36 PM
The problem is that you are reading into things which aren't there. Characters will become close friends and worry about one another. That does not mean there are any feelings beyond that of friendship. Just because Tatsuki cares a lot for Orihime, that does not mean she likes her in a serious manner. Just because Ichigo has great respect for Rukia, that does not mean he likes her. Just because Rukia worries over the life of Ichigo, that does not mean she likes him. Close friends worry and care for one another on a very close level.
Bleach just isn't the kind of anime where the author is going to pair everyone off in the end. It's a shounen series, like One Piece, Naruto, or Prince of Tennis. There will always be one or two obvious character interests (Sanji toward Nami, Sakura toward Sasuke and Naruto toward Sakura, and that annoying girl toward Ryoma), but they simply do not take those small romantic notions and expand upon them.

Breezy
01-25-2007, 09:49 PM
ok i never said ichigo liked rukia it is the other way around and also i know that rukia cares about ichigo life and the other way around but if you just watch Bleach a little closer you can see little hints that rukia might want to become more than friends and that thing about Orihime and Tatsuki i know that. but what about that pink haired girl who is always tring to be alone with Orihime

maybe it is just me but can we like use a bit of our imagination just a little that is all i ask

Hitsugaya389
03-04-2007, 02:26 PM
i think that it's because rukia likes ichigo and because he reminds her of Kaien Shiba. Kaien was like her world, her life and she had to kill him because of a hollow. it's a really sad, painfull story.

Mugetsu
03-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Kaien was like her world, her life

Wow, your really going out on a limb here. I will admit that she had a lot of respect for Kaien but your saying it as if they liked each other. Remember, Kaien had a wife.

And using your imagination is good. Just don't speak of the things you imagine as if they are reality. And if your seeing hints that Rukia likes Ichigo like that, maybe your doing a little more than reading between the lines. Your writing a whole new story there.

Breezy
03-06-2007, 08:49 PM
I think Rukia likes Ichigo

Ok for one second if you would pair people up with each other from the show who would they be

Korobi
03-06-2007, 08:56 PM

Ok for one second if you would pair people up with each other from the show who would they be
I agree. Rukia stayed because she likes him. They would be the first couple I would think of.
I think I think Orihime should pair up with Ishida.

Breezy
03-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I agree. Rukia stayed because she likes him. They would be the first couple I would think of.
I think I think Orihime should pair up with Ishida.

i would put orihime with chad i think they would balance each other out

Strawberri Foxgirl
03-07-2007, 09:58 PM

Rukia and Ichigo.
Orihime and the Quaker guy.
I forgot the other guys' names. There are tons of people on the show. Don't expect me to remember them all.

Breezy
03-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Rukia and Ichigo.
Orihime and the Quaker guy.
I forgot the other guys' names. There are tons of people on the show. Don't expect me to remember them all.

what is the problem? would you like to repair them with someone else

ThreeAces
03-10-2007, 12:31 AM
I think that she stays on Earth because she wants to be with Ichigo and stuff...well that's just what I think...and so does other people...

Breezy
03-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I think that she stays on Earth because she wants to be with Ichigo and stuff...well that's just what I think...and so does other people...

I agree there is no other reason why she would want to stay on earth. if she liked the soul society she would have been went back

DuckyInMyTrucky
03-10-2007, 02:56 PM
I agree there is no other reason why she would want to stay on earth. if she liked the soul society she would have been went back

She stays on earth because her powers were taken away from her and she had no way of returning to the soul society....

Later on after the soul society arc she does stay in the soul society.

Imo, there is no love between the two other then friend love or w/e (Great Respect for each other).

Breezy
03-11-2007, 05:42 PM
She stays on earth because her powers were taken away from her and she had no way of returning to the soul society....

Later on after the soul society arc she does stay in the soul society.

Imo, there is no love between the two other then friend love or w/e (Great Respect for each other).

ok one way i can prove to you that rukia does like ichigo is watch the end theme song when bleach goes off and look how rukia looks at ichigo

the way she looks at him does'nt look friendly to me:closedeye

DuckyInMyTrucky
03-11-2007, 06:08 PM
ok one way i can prove to you that rukia does like ichigo is watch the end theme song when bleach goes off and look how rukia looks at ichigo

That proves nothing at all tbh. Theres nothing in the anime that shows that she "loves him" or nothing in it that shows that he "loves her."

And the reason why I say that the ending proves nothing is because the song is named "Thank You" and its basically a song giving gratitude, so it could be a look of gratitude towards him.

**EDIT**
And I'm guessing you are meaning the "Adult Swim" current Ending.

kyubichan
03-12-2007, 06:17 AM

Sweetie, things you see in endings and openings have nothing to do with the actual ongoings in the anime. For example, one of the openings showed Byakuya in a gigai,
but in the show itself, he never went to the human world in a gigai
(someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Breezy
03-12-2007, 08:44 PM
That proves nothing at all tbh. Theres nothing in the anime that shows that she "loves him" or nothing in it that shows that he "loves her."

And the reason why I say that the ending proves nothing is because the song is named "Thank You" and its basically a song giving gratitude, so it could be a look of gratitude towards him.

**EDIT**
And I'm guessing you are meaning the "Adult Swim" current Ending.

yes i am talking about the one on adult swim and it think the ending does prove that because even though the song is called thankyou do you really like at a person like that who you want to give thanks too:closedeye
and i don't think ichigo likes rukia it is the other way around

Breezy
03-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Sweetie, things you see in endings and openings have nothing to do with the actual ongoings in the anime. For example, one of the openings showed Byakuya in a gigai,
but in the show itself, he never went to the human world in a gigai
(someone correct me if I'm wrong).

ok see thats not true at all if you would have said some anime and manga opening and ending songs had nothing to do with the show than maybe your point would be some what right but in Inuyasha the ending songs always had something to do with the show and in trinity blood, yu yu hakusho, samurai champloo, and many other shows

DuckyInMyTrucky
03-12-2007, 08:58 PM
yes i am talking about the one on adult swim and it think the ending does prove that because even though the song is called thankyou do you really like at a person like that who you want to give thanks too:closedeye
and i don't think ichigo likes rukia it is the other way around

@ what is highlighted in black: What are you trying to say?

小美ドクロchan
03-12-2007, 09:08 PM
After watching Bleach for quite some time, I'm convinced that BOTH Rukia and Ichigo like each other and no one can convince me otherwise. They don't fight like siblings. They fight like an old married couple.:laugh: Rukia is CONSTANTLY thinking about him and worrying over him. True that doesn't mean she LOVES him but come on, it's to the point where if he was her brother, I'd call it incest. If he was a girl, I'd call it yuri. They just seem really really close. To me, it feels like they have a special bond that the other characters do not have.

And I really dislike the OrihimexIchigo pairing. She's such a moron...and Ichigo needs someone with common sense.:rolleyes: Orihime should hook up with Ishida because they made a cute team in the Soul Society.:)

Sweetie, things you see in endings and openings have nothing to do with the actual ongoings in the anime.

That's true for some cases, but not ALL the time. Especially when it comes to relationships. I mean, the openings and endings are like constantly hooking those two up and usually if characters are shown together like that in an opening/ending, it means SOMETHING. Look at Inuyasha. Chrono Crusade. Kannazuki No Miko. Trinity Blood. Just by watching the sequences, you can tell who the canon couple will be. Why would Bleach be any different?

DuckyInMyTrucky
03-12-2007, 09:14 PM
And I really dislike the OrihimexIchigo pairing. She's such a moron...and Ichigo needs someone with common sense.:rolleyes: Orihime should hook up with Ishida because they made a cute team in the Soul Society.:)

Well, the Orihime and Ichigo pairing is the only one that make sense tbh since in the anime reveals that she likes Itchigo and the manga even has her at his bedside when he was wounded admitting her love for him.

That's true for some cases, but not ALL the time. Especially when it comes to relationships. I mean, the openings and endings are like constantly hooking those two up and usually if characters are shown together like that in an opening/ending, it means SOMETHING. Look at Inuyasha. Chrono Crusade. Kannazuki No Miko. Trinity Blood. Just by watching the sequences, you can tell who the canon couple will be. Why would Bleach be any different?

Endings/openings are just never good to add as a reliable source though....

**EDIT**
Reason why I think its different is because Bleach does not follow under the category of romance/action anime.

小美ドクロchan
03-13-2007, 08:29 AM
I don't think it's different. :P
And that pairing could only make sense if HE likes HER. Which he does not.

Souhi
03-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Wow guys...

I am a fan of Bleach through and through, and I can say this with utmost confidence. There isn't any hardcore evidence that Rukia and Ichigo will the be a solid coupling. The way Rukia and Ichigo show their respect for each other can be translated either way (as a strong friendship or possible romance).

Yes they have been through a lot, but you're basing and speculating things off of really iffy evidence. "Looks"? The only solid looks of love we've seen are from Orihime to Ichigo. Why would her love for her be hinted at so strongly if he would just call her a friend?

The "Thank You!" Ending does end with Rukia giving Ichigo a rather content look, but it proves nothing either way.

It IS different. I'm sorry, but Bleach is not a romance anime. It doesn't fall under all the little cliches and obvious paths. Sure, things could shift in a more obvious Rukia and Ichigo direction, but then that would conflict with the Orihime deal, would it not?

I just can't imagine a love triangle ordeal happening in Bleach.

I'm not close minded, but I just don't like to make assumptions off of things that can be interpreted in so many ways.

kyubichan
03-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Well said, Souhi.

BLEACH isn't like Chrono Crusade or InuYasha. In the latter two, there is already solid evidence of romance. BLEACH presents such evidence in the Orihime+Ichigo pairing, but nothing with Rukia. If we were to assume such things, we might as well say Byakuya loves Rukia because she looks like his wife, and he "looks" at Rukia "that" way. C'mon, even in real life, someone "looks at you that way", would you assume he/she likes you? With no solid evidence, other than "looks"?

EDIT:

Oh, and Breezy, dear. Don't double post. Use the EDIT button. It is there for a reason.

小美ドクロchan
03-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Well to me, Ichigo and Rukia fit together really well and Orihime does not fit with him. It's the personality thing....

kyubichan
03-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Well to me, Ichigo and Rukia fit together really well and Orihime does not fit with him. It's the personality thing....

I'll agree with you there. But I must admit that I'll be disappointed if any romantic venture is explored further more in BLEACH. It's an action anime, and I don't really like romance with my action (I don't like romance at all). If they put a bit of romance in it, well, I'll still check it out since I love BLEACH ^^

CursedMoon
03-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I've watched BLEACH a very long time now, seen all the episodes that have been published (I haven't read manga but only one chapter). Bleach is shounen anime/manga, and does not contain so much "girly things" like emotions between characters. (Compare to FuruBa). And thus, it's not really for girls, but still a lot of girls watch it or read it, and as girls go, we tend to think there is SOME feelings between some characters. It's obvious, but if there is no proof to say anything certain, you start to use your imagination and HOPE there IS something going on between characters.

What was said before, I could claim that Ichigo and Renji are a couple, because they fight all the time. Or that Ganju and Ichigo are a couple because they fight all the time. Or that Tatsuki and that-lesbian-redhaired-girl-with-eyeglasses like each other because they fight all the time. C'mon, people, get serious! it's not a yuri anime nor a yaoi anime!

I think Ichigo and Rukia are very good friends and Ichigo looks up to her with huge respect. Inoue (maybe) has feelings towards Ichigo, but Ishida might as well have feelings towards her. Chad is an ogre with little to say, not very romantic. But if you ask me does Ichigo and Rukia like each other, I'd say yes, in some way, but not in romantic way.

It is, of course, a matter of opinion. End of story

Breezy
03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Well said, Souhi.

BLEACH isn't like Chrono Crusade or InuYasha. In the latter two, there is already solid evidence of romance. BLEACH presents such evidence in the Orihime+Ichigo pairing, but nothing with Rukia. If we were to assume such things, we might as well say Byakuya loves Rukia because she looks like his wife, and he "looks" at Rukia "that" way. C'mon, even in real life, someone "looks at you that way", would you assume he/she likes you? With no solid evidence, other than "looks"?

EDIT:

Oh, and Breezy, dear. Don't double post. Use the EDIT button. It is there for a reason.

Thank you mother for telling me that

now that Byakuya and Rukia come on sarcasm will only take you so far Rukia even says herself that he is her brother because she was adapted into his family:wacko: and just because you look like someone does that mean they love you? I bet you look like your mother and now you father wants to marry you:wacko:

also in real life when someone looks at you in a certain way you know what they want or what they want to do;)

what i meant was does someone looks at you that way when they want to thank you

小美ドクロchan
03-13-2007, 07:39 PM
I'll agree with you there. But I must admit that I'll be disappointed if any romantic venture is explored further more in BLEACH. It's an action anime, and I don't really like romance with my action (I don't like romance at all). If they put a bit of romance in it, well, I'll still check it out since I love BLEACH ^^

EHHHH!? How can ye not like romance...dude, that is the very reason for a show to interest me!:eek: But I do agree that a sudden concrete romance in Bleach would be totally weird cause it just doesn't fit. XD Subtle hints are good enough for me.^^ Or if they didn't have any confessing until the very last five minutes of the entire series or something.

Gjallarhorn
03-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Subtle hints are good enough for me.
But, you assume there are hints, when there really is no evidence of "hints" between anyone other than Inoue toward Orihime. The "looks" you have mentioned are speculation, and it would not be surprising for Rukia to give Ichigo a, as Souhi said, "content look", or something of that sort, considering how close she is to him, and how much faith she has put in him.

^^ Or if they didn't have any confessing until the very last five minutes of the entire series or something.
You aren't that far into the series, are you? <_<;

What bothers me is that every time a male and female have a very close relationship, the fans immediately assume them to have feelings for one another. It's great to read between the lines and all, but don't read in too far. Unless there is some concrete evidence, or foreshadowing, or anything serious, there isn't any support for anything...like the Naruto pairings and all that jive.

<_< Yes, I just said "jive".

MistaCloudStrife
03-13-2007, 11:24 PM
*Inoue toward Ichigo

And "小美ドクロchan"... Sorry but yeah, there aren't any hints with Rukia and Ichigo. And there is slim to no romance in Bleach actually. >_>;

And gotta go watch 300 tonight. Peace. >=)

小美ドクロchan
03-14-2007, 04:20 PM
@Xero. I meant MUTUAL confessing.:rolleyes:

@Mista. Well I think there are. We all see things differently. If I want to ship IchigoxRukia because I think they belong together, I CAN. So do leave me alone, all rightie?:p

MistaCloudStrife
03-14-2007, 04:28 PM
o.o

You can 'ship them all you want but don't turn opinions into facts. Saying there are subtle hints isn't an opinion. It's a fact... you're saying that it's a fact that there are subtle hints involving Rukia and Ichigo. You can say "you believe" there are subtle hints... and that would be fine. But just saying "Subtle hints are good enough for me." means that there are in fact subtle hints in the manga/anime. Which is not true.

So now, you leave me alone and think about what your statements actually mean before you type them out. ^_~ kthnx

Mugetsu
03-14-2007, 04:41 PM
OMG!!! This thread is still alive???

I find it funny that it was said that Rukias ONLY reason for staying was because she liked Ichigo. That just proves that you were not paying attention to the storyline at all.

Actually I don't think that Rukia & Ichigo fit well together at all. They both have somewhat dominant personalities and Rukia sees Ichigo more as a little brother than as a potential love interest. And Ichigo sees Rukia as a older sister...who can't draw.

Ichigo and Inoue are a better match because she has a more submissive personality.

emrys
03-14-2007, 05:10 PM
come on rukia likes ichigo... not only that but he looks like her great love too (her husband)

Mugetsu
03-14-2007, 05:34 PM
come on rukia likes ichigo... not only that but he looks like her great love too (her husband)

Sure Rukia likes Ichigo...as in "I like my little brother and hope that Aizen doesn't kill him".

Ichigo likes Rukia too...as in "OMG I wish she would learn to draw but I'm so grateful to her for all shes done for me that I will try to not mention it".

Inoues like is more of a "I'm too busy blushing to talk" like.

And through it all, Chad just stands there blankly staring at everyone while Ishda stitches the Quincy symbol into everyones clothes while they're not looking.

I will give you one thing though...it's pretty obvious (o me anyway) that Renji likes Rukia.

MistaCloudStrife
03-14-2007, 05:50 PM

And Ichigo looks like his dad... therefore Rukia is going to get with kurosaki Ishin... It's fact you must admit because they look alike. Heck I think Ishin looks more like him because of the black hair. /sarcasm

Seriously though... The man you're callinng her "great love"... She didn't love him. I be.ieve it was stated in the manga and anime that she had great respect for him. Might be getting stuff mixed up, but i just don't wanna search my pile of backup DVDs looking for Bleach episodes and chapters just to find a specific manga panel to upload and prove you wrong. >_>

Breezy
03-14-2007, 07:26 PM
But, you assume there are hints, when there really is no evidence of "hints" between anyone other than Inoue toward Orihime. The "looks" you have mentioned are speculation, and it would not be surprising for Rukia to give Ichigo a, as Souhi said, "content look", or something of that sort, considering how close she is to him, and how much faith she has put in him.
[/color]
You aren't that far into the series, are you? <_<;

What bothers me is that every time a male and female have a very close relationship, the fans immediately assume them to have feelings for one another. It's great to read between the lines and all, but don't read in too far. Unless there is some concrete evidence, or foreshadowing, or anything serious, there isn't any support for anything...like the Naruto pairings and all that jive.

<_< Yes, I just said "jive".

Ok do you give someone who you have so much faith in looks that might suggest other things and using the faith thing is like so old because she knows what ichigo is capable of doing and why should people opinions bother you this a chat forum right :closedeye and it was never said that every time when a male and a female has a close relationship they would become lovers ex:[ faye and spike}

OMG!!! This thread is still alive???

I find it funny that it was said that Rukias ONLY reason for staying was because she liked Ichigo. That just proves that you were not paying attention to the storyline at all.

Actually I don't think that Rukia & Ichigo fit well together at all. They both have somewhat dominant personalities and Rukia sees Ichigo more as a little brother than as a potential love interest. And Ichigo sees Rukia as a older sister...who can't draw.

Ichigo and Inoue are a better match because she has a more submissive personality.

What do you mean just because some people only create threads that only last three days dont mean everyone falls in this category:rolleyes: and I have been paying attenton to the story line it says she could go back because she give most of her powers to ichigo blah blah blah blah blah and just because two people have dominant personalities don't mean they can't be together ex:[ inuyasha kagome} yes ichigo sees rukia as an older sister but rukia don't see ichigo as a little brother because if she did everytime someon asked her if she was with ichigo she would always blush. and why would ichigo want someone who would do anything he says without questioning it:closedeye

Sure Rukia likes Ichigo...as in "I like my little brother and hope that Aizen doesn't kill him".

Ichigo likes Rukia too...as in "OMG I wish she would learn to draw but I'm so grateful to her for all shes done for me that I will try to not mention it".

Inoues like is more of a "I'm too busy blushing to talk" like.

And through it all, Chad just stands there blankly staring at everyone while Ishda stitches the Quincy symbol into everyones clothes while they're not looking.

I will give you one thing though...it's pretty obvious (o me anyway) that Renji likes Rukia.

see maybe renji does like rukia because how he reacted when he heard about rukia getting executed and when he told her someone was here to save her but sarcasm is not your thing and you should just leave it to the pros

Gjallarhorn
03-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok do you give someone who you have so much faith in looks that might suggest other things and using the faith thing is like so old because she knows what ichigo is capable of doing and why should people opinions bother you this a chat forum right :closedeye and it was never said that every time when a male and a female has a close relationship they would become lovers ex:[ faye and spike}
What I said was that the "fans assume" it is a close relationship. And guess what? People did the say with Bebop back in it's prime. Also, an opinion is an opinion, no matter where it is. As such, any opinion could bother me.
These so called "looks" prove nothing. Unless you see her staring at Ichigo, Ichigo looking back, and Rukia blushing, there isn't much evidence to support that claim. People look at each other. She doesn't do it in any particular way, and if she does, by all means provide me a screencap to prove it as such. And the "her looking at Ichigo because of the faith she has in him" still stands. It may be old, but at the same time, it very well likely is correct. I would also like to point out that Rukia never really had a grip on how strong Ichigo was until he fought against Renji and Byakuya for the first time. After that, she didn't recognize his new-found strength until he saved her on the bridge to the Tower of Penitence. She is constantly marveled at the power he obtains so quickly. The last time she got a sight of his true strength was in his second fight with Grimmjow.

What do you mean just because some people only create threads that only last three days dont mean everyone falls in this category:rolleyes: and I have been paying attenton to the story line it says she could go back because she give most of her powers to ichigo blah blah blah blah blah and just because two people have dominant personalities don't mean they can't be together ex:[ inuyasha kagome} yes ichigo sees rukia as an older sister but rukia don't see ichigo as a little brother because if she did everytime someon asked her if she was with ichigo she would always blush. and why would ichigo want someone who would do anything he says without questioning it:closedeye

You're forgetting one thing. Inuyasha was a romance series. Bleach isn't. You can't just go ahead and treat a series like a romance series when it isn't. Bleach will not work with the same mechanics as a show like Inuyasha(thankfully), and it should not be thought of that way. Keep the speculation at least within some sort of boarder defined by genre.

But yeah, I see Renji's feelings for Rukia as the male version of Inoue's feelings toward Ichigo...and we all know how those feeling ended up playing out.

Souhi
03-14-2007, 08:17 PM
.... and why should people opinions bother you this a chat forum right :closedeye and it was never said that every time when a male and a female has a close relationship they would become lovers ex:[ faye and spike}

Likewise, why should our opinions bother you? They seem to. I whole heartedly respect your views, but I like concrete evidence or at least strong evidence before I jump on the couple bandwagon.

We're trying to debate with you using common sense and evidence we've gathered from the series. We're all fans here. "Looks" are very difficult to gauge by, especially in a show not geared towards romance.

I'm going back on myself like a broken record here O_o;; sorry.

But like Xero said, the most I've seen is Rukia either marveling at Ichigo's strength, or his dedication and sense of justice (e.g. when it came to him traveling to SS in order to save her even though she nearly got him killed).

Love? That remains to be seen.

Mugetsu
03-14-2007, 08:24 PM
see maybe renji does like rukia because how he reacted when he heard about rukia getting executed and when he told her someone was here to save her but sarcasm is not your thing and you should just leave it to the pros[/SIZE]

Actually my sarcasm is top shelf. If you knew much about the subject you would know that I was not being sarcastic at all. I was simply making a comparison of the different types of 'like'. Its not complicated enough for me to use sarcasm.

Breezy
03-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Actually my sarcasm is top shelf. If you knew much about the subject you would know that I was not being sarcastic at all. I was simply making a comparison of the different types of 'like'. Its not complicated enough for me to use sarcasm.

Your comparisons were sarcastic i am sorry but when it comes to sarcasm i am the queen and i know it when i read it

What I said was that the "fans assume" it is a close relationship. And guess what? People did the say with Bebop back in it's prime. Also, an opinion is an opinion, no matter where it is. As such, any opinion could bother me.
These so called "looks" prove nothing. Unless you see her staring at Ichigo, Ichigo looking back, and Rukia blushing, there isn't much evidence to support that claim. People look at each other. She doesn't do it in any particular way, and if she does, by all means provide me a screencap to prove it as such. And the "her looking at Ichigo because of the faith she has in him" still stands. It may be old, but at the same time, it very well likely is correct. I would also like to point out that Rukia never really had a grip on how strong Ichigo was until he fought against Renji and Byakuya for the first time. After that, she didn't recognize his new-found strength until he saved her on the bridge to the Tower of Penitence. She is constantly marveled at the power he obtains so quickly. The last time she got a sight of his true strength was in his second fight with Grimmjow.[/size]

[/size] You're forgetting one thing. Inuyasha was a romance series. Bleach isn't. You can't just go ahead and treat a series like a romance series when it isn't. Bleach will not work with the same mechanics as a show like Inuyasha(thankfully), and it should not be thought of that way. Keep the speculation at least within some sort of boarder defined by genre.

But yeah, I see Renji's feelings for Rukia as the male version of Inoue's feelings toward Ichigo...and we all know how those feeling ended up playing out.

yes i know that it was a romance series but the two main characters inuyasha and kagome both had dominant personalities and they are fine i was just saying why can't rukia and ichigo work out.

小美ドクロchan
03-15-2007, 07:41 AM
But just saying "Subtle hints are good enough for me." means that there are in fact subtle hints in the manga/anime. Which is not true.

Yes, it IS true. Maybe you just don't pay close enough attention.:p

Mugetsu
03-15-2007, 09:18 AM
If you feel that "subtle hints" are a basis for them liking each other then you can pair up just about any two characters. Most of this seems to be based more on personal prefference than on an actual possibility of romance. Someone likes the thought of Ichigo & Rukia together so in their mind its gonna happen. If thats the case why not Ichigo and Tatsuki? Why not Orohime & Chad. Why not Ishida and Nemo Kurotsuchi (Mayuris Luitenant)?

小美ドクロchan
03-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Ichigo and Tatsuki definitely feel like just friends to me...same as the other ones you suggested. Nemu and Ishida...eh...seems kinda strange....lol I wouldn't even call them "friends". I'm not sure what they are. XD

Breezy
03-15-2007, 03:52 PM
If you feel that "subtle hints" are a basis for them liking each other then you can pair up just about any two characters. Most of this seems to be based more on personal prefference than on an actual possibility of romance. Someone likes the thought of Ichigo & Rukia together so in their mind its gonna happen. If thats the case why not Ichigo and Tatsuki? Why not Orohime & Chad. Why not Ishida and Nemo Kurotsuchi (Mayuris Luitenant)?

for one i don't want to see ichigo with rukia i would want him to be with orohime but that is not going to happen now is it also ichigo and tatsuki are friends they have been friends for forever also do you remember how she reacted when kon stole ichigo body and kissed her? also orohime likes ichigo so you pairing her with chad was a waste of time.

Gjallarhorn
03-15-2007, 04:10 PM
for one i don't want to see ichigo with rukia i would want him to be with orohime but that is not going to happen now is it also ichigo and tatsuki are friends they have been friends for forever also do you remember how she reacted when kon stole ichigo body and kissed her? also orohime likes ichigo so you pairing her with chad was a waste of time.

He was making an example...a rather sarcastic one at that. Quite obvious considering the context of the post and the content of his past posts.

As for Rukia, there isn't enough evidence to make the theory stand. "Subtle hints", which aren't definite at all, and could very well be speculation on the part of a hopeful fan. Not much evidence.
For Orihime, she's already admitted her feelings for him, and the recent events in Hueco Mundo could show some results in terms of Ichigo having any feelings, or at least reaffirming that he does in fact only think of her as a friend. The theory has some backing.
And for Tatsuki, the "old friends" angle may play out as typically of shounen series, in addition to her actions in the scene shortly before the group departed for Hueco Mundo. This theory also has backing.

A theory is a theory so long as it has some evidence to support it.

Mugetsu
03-15-2007, 05:15 PM
He was making an example...a rather sarcastic one at that. Quite obvious considering the context of the post and the content of his past posts.

As I said, my sarcasm is top shelf lol. Xero can tell because he obviously graduated with honors from sarcasm school (not sarcasm...in case you weren't sure lol)

You may not particularly want to see it but many poeple do. Thats probably why a question as simple as "Why did Rukia stay on earth so long" ended up becoming a multipage thread. Simple answer is as follows:

She transfered her powers to Ichigo which is a major crime in Soul Society. As a result she was unable to go back in her current state without there being serious consequences. So she stayed so that she could recover her power and also to help Ichigo because she felt that her actions put him in harms way as well.

But now you have poeple acting as if the main reason she stayed was because she was falling in love with Ichigo. If she hated Ichigo she would still have stayed because of the previous reasons. If she were really falling for Ichigo and wanted to be more than friends don't you think she would have went back with him after the Soul Society Arc? (Hmmmm, maybe I should have used spoiler tags there...I can never remember how to do that) But she decided to stay in Soul Society.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there is no possibility for their feelings in the future to change. However, as for now, I see no solid (or even jelly like) evidence that they see each other as anything more than friends.

小美ドクロchan
03-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Screw you all! *buys Ichigo and Rukia plushies and makes them kiss. >D

Breezy
03-16-2007, 06:32 PM

one should not use sarcastic terms if they are just pulling them out of space especially when they don't make sense at all

[quote=Mugetsu;1621487]As I said, my sarcasm is top shelf lol. Xero can tell because he obviously graduated with honors from sarcasm school (not sarcasm...in case you weren't sure lol)

She transfered her powers to Ichigo which is a major crime in Soul Society. As a result she was unable to go back in her current state without there being serious consequences. So she stayed so that she could recover her power and also to help Ichigo because she felt that her actions put him in harms way as well.

If she were really falling for Ichigo and wanted to be more than friends don't you think she would have went back with him after the Soul Society Arc? (Hmmmm, maybe I should have used spoiler tags there...I can never remember how to do that) But she decided to stay in Soul Society.

quote]

oh we have a funny guy here i know sarcasm when i read it and i also know straight ignorance too.

I know how the whole thing with rukia and her powers go so stop posting it please

also thankyou for spending all of your allowance {or life savings} to buy the dvds of bleach so you can tell the whole world what happens

Mugetsu
03-16-2007, 06:45 PM
oh we have a funny guy here i know sarcasm when i read it and i also know straight ignorance too.

I know how the whole thing with rukia and her powers go so stop posting it please

also thankyou for spending all of your allowance {or life savings} to buy the dvds of bleach so you can tell the whole world what happens

Wow that was sad. I actually expected better from you. How dissapointing. You seem to be taking this really personally.

And what exactly is the straight ignorance that you speak of?

I have not needed/had an allowance in about 12 years. I have never bought any anime dvd in my life so if you want to talk about "straight ignorance", just reference your last post. And if it was an attempt at sarcasm...please, try harder.

And the references to the situation with Rukias powers were not for your benefit. I pretty much figured that you should know about that. But it seemed like there may be some/many on the forum who were not fully aware of the situation. That was just a quick breakdown. After all if the question was asked then someone obviously must want an answer.

Breezy
03-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Wow that was sad. I actually expected better from you. How dissapointing. You seem to be taking this really personally.

And what exactly is the straight ignorance that you speak of?

I have not needed/had an allowance in about 12 years. I have never bought any anime dvd in my life so if you want to talk about "straight ignorance", just reference your last post. And if it was an attempt at sarcasm...please, try harder.

And the references to the situation with Rukias powers were not for your benefit. I pretty much figured that you should know about that. But it seemed like there may be some/many on the forum who were not fully aware of the situation. That was just a quick breakdown. After all if the question was asked then someone obviously must want an answer.

I dont take other peoples opinions personally that would just be a waste of time also i wasn't attempting to make that statement sarcastic i just thought you were one of those people who likes to stand outside a store for 10 hours waiting to buy a new dvd thats all but i am terribly sorry if i offened you also if one wanted to know about the rukia situation there are like 15 post that already talked about it thats all i was tring to get across and it could not have benefited me because i watch the show

MistaCloudStrife
03-17-2007, 01:21 AM
First of all.. I'd like to say "use more punctuations" in your posts. And second... your flaming will get you nowhere. And last... Your big text is annoying.

one should not use sarcastic terms if they are just pulling them out of space especially when they don't make sense at all

His sarcasm was as simple and noticable as it could get. If you couldn't understand that sarcasm, then you're obviously the ignorant one. "Straight Ignorance" at that...

And really now. Lol... from what you just said there I can tell you're a dubbed CN watcher.

I dont take other peoples opinions personally that would just be a waste of time also i wasn't attempting to make that statement sarcastic i just thought you were one of those people who likes to stand outside a store for 10 hours waiting to buy a new dvd thats all but i am terribly sorry if i offened you also if one wanted to know about the rukia situation there are like 15 post that already talked about it thats all i was tring to get across and it could not have benefited me because i watch the show

I kind of pity you... You can't understand and put together the episodes so you attack people who are more knowledgeable than you about anime.(Or at least the anime we're talking about) It was actually a really pathetic attempt too...

"zOMG you must buy anime DVDs when they come out ONOz!" is the worst example of trolling/flaming I've ever seen.

Now what was this thread about again?

Mugetsu
03-17-2007, 08:26 AM

No offense taken. I have no problem with you or anyone else, just making a point.

And like I said I was not aiming the post about Rukias powers at you. I just felt that th obvious reason for her staying was being ignored.

Breezy
03-17-2007, 10:46 AM
First of all.. I'd like to say "use more punctuations" in your posts. And second... your flaming will get you nowhere. And last... Your big text is annoying.

His sarcasm was as simple and noticable as it could get. If you couldn't understand that sarcasm, then you're obviously the ignorant one. "Straight Ignorance" at that...

And really now. Lol... from what you just said there I can tell you're a dubbed CN watcher.

I kind of pity you... You can't understand and put together the episodes so you attack people who are more knowledgeable than you about anime.(Or at least the anime we're talking about) It was actually a really pathetic attempt too...

"zOMG you must buy anime DVDs when they come out ONOz!" is the worst example of trolling/flaming I've ever seen.

Now what was this thread about again?

OK mother this is not school so i wont follow the law of grammar and if you cant understand what is being said then thats your personal problem and keep your personal problems to yourself
and "flaming" is a waste of time it is only for people that want attention
also if you don't like the font size i am using then dont read it because obviously you are the only one who has a problem with it
I know that he was using sarcasm that was obvious like day and night but the components used in his sarcastic statements were igrorant to me( key word in this statement is ME)
and yes i like too watch the dubbed versions of anime/manga shows and obviously you do too
Um if you are talking about the whole rukia and her powers things everyone who watched the show should know that and if you are talking about him telling me that she stayed in the SS that is somethng i didnot know because as we all know CN hasnt got to that part yet
lastly that thing about the dvds was a sarcastic statement and maybe you should brush up on your sarcasm before you post again

and it still stands that I think she stays because she likes ichigo ( even though the spoiled the whole thing for me:closedeye )

MistaCloudStrife
03-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Oh man... This is kind of not fair. I really don't want to pick on you, but you're pretty much pushing me to do it.

OK mother this is not school so i wont follow the law of grammar and if you cant understand what is being said then thats your personal problem and keep your personal problems to yourself

You talk to people and call them ignorant yet you don't know how stupid you look with your ultimate run-ons. And I can understand what you're saying... it's just retarded.

and "flaming" is a waste of time it is only for people that want attention

Calling someone ignorant is flaming smart one.

also if you don't like the font size i am using then dont read it because obviously you are the only one who has a problem with it

You'll get more people who think it's a annoying sooner or later. =P

I know that he was using sarcasm that was obvious like day and night but the components used in his sarcastic statements were igrorant to me( key word in this statement is ME)

LOL... Yes, and before you call someone ignorant, be sure you can actually SPELL Ignorant. "I-GROR-ANT!"

and yes i like too watch the dubbed versions of anime/manga shows and obviously you do too

That was like an insult to me. I don't watch dubbed animes and I don't like watching them. =P I don't even look at Cartoon Network at all. In fact, almost the only time I look at a TV is when I'm watching a movie.

So just for your infromation... New Bleach episode is out in 5 days. *spoilers* Ikkaku fighting Idolad, a Hollow that has taken off his mask and turned into a human form to gain crazy powers strong enough to match a Captain's strength. Good fight. But I guess you don't even know who Ikkaku is yet, do you?

Um if you are talking about the whole rukia and her powers things everyone who watched the show should know that and if you are talking about him telling me that she stayed in the SS that is somethng i didnot know because as we all know CN hasnt got to that part yet

He's giving an example. And The Soul Society arc is long gone for those who've been watching Bleach since the beginning. We can't be expected to know exactly where you stand in the anime. If you don't know everything that's going on, don't try to support your claims and debate with your narrowed-down view of the anime given to you by CN.

lastly that thing about the dvds was a sarcastic statement and maybe you should brush up on your sarcasm before you post again

Lol... I can tell that was sarcasm... THUS my,

"zOMG you must buy anime DVDs when they come out ONOz!"
comment. But not only was that sarcasm, it was flaming... So i thought it would be fair to do the same.

and it still stands that I think she stays because she likes ichigo ( even though the spoiled the whole thing for me:closedeye )

Yeah yeah... Come back and defend your Rukichigo when you've seen everything up to the Arrancar arc.

And I went a little easy on you this time. >=) Be thankful.

Spectre
03-17-2007, 11:49 AM
...ok here I go.....ONLY watching the CN version of Bleach and reading the occasional manga version...I think she stayed because she developed some feeling for Ichigo and little else....oh....and flipping through the wikipedia articles helps too.....

Mugetsu
03-17-2007, 12:10 PM
...ok here I go.....ONLY watching the CN version of Bleach and reading the occasional manga version...I think she stayed because she developed some feeling for Ichigo and little else....oh....and flipping through the wikipedia articles helps too.....

So your saying that you think the whole reason for her staying her staying is because she developed feelings for Ichigo.

Question. About when do you think it was that she developed these feelings? Was it before she lost her powers...after she lost her powers...after the Grand fisher attack...after they found out Ishida was a quincy?

Because the way I see it, it would take some time for her to really develop feelings for someone. This would most likely happen after they spent a considerable amount of time with each other. I think we can just about rule out love at first site since most say that she "started" having feelings for him. So I'm just trying to get an idea of when you feel that these feelings really developed.

Now if her beginning to "like" Ichigo was the reason that she stayed and it took a while to develop....why didn't she just leave for SS as soon as she transfered her powers to him?

Breezy
03-17-2007, 12:42 PM
You talk to people and call them ignorant yet you don't know how stupid you look with your ultimate run-ons. And I can understand what you're saying... it's just retarded.

You'll get more people who think it's a annoying sooner or later. =P

LOL... Yes, and before you call someone ignorant, be sure you can actually SPELL Ignorant. "I-GROR-ANT!"

He's giving an example. And The Soul Society arc is long gone for those who've been watching Bleach since the beginning. We can't be expected to know exactly where you stand in the anime. If you don't know everything that's going on, don't try to support your claims and debate with your narrowed-down view of the anime given to you by CN.

And I went a little easy on you this time. >=) Be thankful.

I never called him ignorant i said that sarcastic statement was ignorant so please read things before you comment on them ( my grammar teacher)

yes but it took like 72 post before someone had a problem with it
please use your time better

also just because i didn't proof read before i sent the post and spelled ignorant wrong yes that is something to point out because i am the only one on this forum that has ever misspelled a word eventhough it is clear that i know how to spell it but thanks for pointing that out because you are miss perfect and dont make mistakes

and was it not clear that i knew he was giving an example:wacko:

and please come harder next time:laugh:

and what i think still stands

Yasuke Shodaime
03-17-2007, 12:48 PM
So your saying that you think the whole reason for her staying her staying is because she developed feelings for Ichigo.

Question. About when do you think it was that she developed these feelings? Was it before she lost her powers...after she lost her powers...after the Grand fisher attack...after they found out Ishida was a quincy?

Because the way I see it, it would take some time for her to really develop feelings for someone. This would most likely happen after they spent a considerable amount of time with each other. I think we can just about rule out love at first site since most say that she "started" having feelings for him. So I'm just trying to get an idea of when you feel that these feelings really developed.

Now if her beginning to "like" Ichigo was the reason that she stayed and it took a while to develop....why didn't she just leave for SS as soon as she transfered her powers to him?You are talking about that guy that helped Ichigo get his powers back sorry I forgot his name but if you are Rukia knew him why didn't she just go live with him

Mugetsu
03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
You are talking about that guy that helped Ichigo get his powers back sorry I forgot his name but if you are Rukia knew him why didn't she just go live with him

You mean Kisuke Urahara the shop keeper

No, my post was basically directed to those who believe that Rukias only reason for staying as long as she did was because she liked Ichigo. I just want to know when they believe that these feelings developed.

MistaCloudStrife
03-17-2007, 01:01 PM
I never called him ignorant i said that sarcastic statement was ignorant so please read things before you comment on them ( my grammar teacher)

This is what you said... "i know sarcasm when i read it and i also know straight ignorance too." ...You said you know sarcasm when you read it. Now you said, "I know straight ignorance too." The "when i read it" part was used to support how you know sarcasm. It didn't continue onto how you know ignorance therefor, you called him ignorant and not the statement he made.

And I see you're a pick-and-chooser. When you can't think of anything to say against one thing I've said, you just ignore and pick out something you can talk back against. Usually that being an OPINION that you can just sway to your side and keep the debate at a stalemate since you can't win.

yes but it took like 72 post before someone had a problem with it
please use your time better

People usually won't have a problem the first few times. But I've seen this for quite a while and am getting annoyed.

To me, it's like everyone's using a #2 pencil and here comes you... with the type of pencils we used to used in kindergarten...

also just because i didn't proof read before i sent the post and spelled ignorant wrong yes that is something to point out because i am the only one on this forum that has ever misspelled a word eventhough it is clear that i know how to spell it but thanks for pointing that out because you are miss perfect and dont make mistakes

You might not be the only person to misspell a word BUT...

...you're the only one that has called someone ignorant and was too ignorant to spell ignorant correctly. =) ...At least from what i've seen on this forum.

and was it not clear that i knew he was giving an example:wacko:

and please come harder next time:laugh:

and what i think still stands

Yes yes... Your ignorance stands... I get it.

Now if you really want to talk further, quote the rest of my previous post and try harder. =)

Mugetsu
03-17-2007, 02:37 PM
And still no one answers the question...lol

Breezy
03-17-2007, 02:39 PM

Now if her beginning to "like" Ichigo was the reason that she stayed and it took a while to develop....why didn't she just leave for SS as soon as she transfered her powers to him?

I believe that she started having feelings for Ichigo after she lost her powers. I say this because she depended on him to kill the Hallows and she had to spend a lot of time teaching him how to use the powers she had given him.

P.S.( I am only typing correctly because I have been told by the Webmaster to do so)

Gjallarhorn
03-17-2007, 02:56 PM
I believe that she started having feelings for Ichigo after she lost her powers. I say this because she depended on him to kill the Hallows and she had to spend a lot of time teaching him how to use the powers she had given him.

P.S.( I am only typing correctly because I have been told by the Webmaster to do so)

Well, who else would she depend on? She knew that after giving her powers to Ichigo to save them both as well as the Kurosaki family, that she would become a criminal in the eyes of Soul Society, so she really had no one else to depend on to get rid of the Hollows. Also, teaching him how to use the powers couldn't count as a example of her supposed feelings for him, as she did so in order to make sure that he, nor her, nor anyone else would die because of the Hollow, as well as to still keep her job getting done.

Mugetsu
03-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Well, who else would she depend on? She knew that after giving her powers to Ichigo to save them both as well as the Kurosaki family, that she would become a criminal in the eyes of Soul Society, so she really had no one else to depend on to get rid of the Hollows. Also, teaching him how to use the powers couldn't count as a example of her supposed feelings for him, as she did so in order to make sure that he, nor her, nor anyone else would die because of the Hollow, as well as to still keep her job getting done.

And THAT is why she stayed so long. Any "feelings" that may have (or have not) developed would have been as a result of her staying, not the reason itself. But people seem to be confusing the reason with the POSSIBLE result.

Ask yourself, If she had not lost her powers would she have stayed in the mortal world for so long? If she beat that hollow by herself would any of this have happened? Would she have kept hanging around Ichigo? Of course not. There would be no reason to. In order for her reason for staying to be "because she liked Ichigo" it would have to have been one of those love at 1st sight deals. I think we can all agree that that didn't happen.

She started to like (as a friend) Ichigo after she was forced to spend time with him. Why was she forced to spend time with him? Because she could not go back to Soul Society because of the reasons that Xero, Quinze, Souhi, Mista, myself and others have pointed out.'

Your confusing cause with possible effect.

Breezy
03-17-2007, 08:47 PM

Ok the way I see it is when you have to depend on a person for a long period of time you start developing feelings for that person ( close friendship, more than friends,etc....) and the time that she spent teaching was also time that she was getting to know him better. I understand the logical reasons for why rukia did what she did but I just want you all to just read between the lines or a line if you will

MistaCloudStrife
03-17-2007, 09:06 PM
You're free to believe what you do. Everyone can have their own opinions when it comes to pairings. But until Rukia states to herself, Ichigo or anyone else that she loves him and/or has any sort of romantic feelings for him and vice-versa, you can't call that love canon... So until then, there are going to people(Like us) who are going to beat down opinions and theories(which are disguised as facts) that require you to read between the lines.

Wakata ka? Good.

FeyLine
03-18-2007, 02:58 AM
The first time Rukia stayed on Earth is because Central 46 requires her to stay on Earth and kill all the hollows that come to Earth. Then she met Ichigo and she gave him her powers. Then bla bla and things goes on.

After she was rescued by Ichigo during her execution, Aizen took the jewel out her and she lost most of her strength. Then Ichigo went back to Earth. Rukia planned to stay at Soul Society which was covered with spirit particles, but the Bount incident stopped her. She came back to Earth with Renji, Hanatarou and Ganju to help Ichigo fight the Bounts. The she lost her strength again when she went back to Soul Society. She stayed there long enough and regained her strength. Then the Vaizards and Arrancars appeared. First Division Captain-Commander Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryuusai asked Renji and Rukia to go down to Earth and help Ichigo fight the Arrancars. Renji was told to bring someone with him to Earth. So he bring Ikkaku. Yumichika heard they were going down to Earth so he decided to join too. Rangiku heard it too and she decided to join them. Then Hitsugaya followed his Vice Captain too. That's why Rukia went down to Earth often.

Mugetsu
03-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Ok...I believe that the discussion focused on the first time she came when she had to transfer her power to Ichigo. The Bounto Arc does not count because it is a filler. A well done filler, but a filler none the less. It isn't really a part of the Bleach story from the manga.

Thanks for the synopsis though. Well done.

Sagat
03-18-2007, 10:17 PM
This is beginning to bother me as much as that inane "Usagi and Seiya" couple losers who think their version somehow overrides what the creator has done.

Fact is, until it's stated otherwise, as it was already said here, the best anybody can do is surmise there MAY be a relationship one day between Ichigo and Rukia.

MAY. You know, like the month after April? That's the key word. Just because you want there to be a relationship doesn't mean there is one. Hence the whole "Usagi/Seiya" retards I mentioned earlier.

Breezy
03-20-2007, 08:56 PM
This is beginning to bother me as much as that inane "Usagi and Seiya" couple losers who think their version somehow overrides what the creator has done.

Fact is, until it's stated otherwise, as it was already said here, the best anybody can do is surmise there MAY be a relationship one day between Ichigo and Rukia.

MAY. You know, like the month after April? That's the key word. Just because you want there to be a relationship doesn't mean there is one. Hence the whole "Usagi/Seiya" retards I mentioned earlier.

I don't want Ichigo and Rukia to hook up. I would like to see him with Orihime:closedeye

Hellsing-Rules
03-28-2007, 03:00 PM
i think Rukia and Ichigo should go out on the show because she is in love with him

Hellsing-Rules
03-28-2007, 03:03 PM
I don't want Ichigo and Rukia to hook up. I would like to see him with Orihime:closedeye

I think they should it would be like inyasna hooking up with kekio:ninja:

YoruichiSan
03-29-2007, 06:37 AM
Maybe Rukia stayed for the real world food, you gotta admit our cheese burgers rule! but i think because she didnt want to go back bceause she did something wrong and also because she started to fall in love with Ichigo.

Breezy
04-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I think they should it would be like inyasna hooking up with kekio:ninja:

I don't think so because there would be to many emotions involved in their relationship

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 04:07 PM
I think Ichida will be with Orihime... not Ichigo =/

Breezy
07-29-2007, 11:53 PM
I think Ichida will be with Orihime... not Ichigo =/

I would rather see Chad be with Orhime then Ishida.