I made this one for a Forum:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/RGrLuv/KHPbanner.png

This one I made cuz I was depressed and used it for a while:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/RGrLuv/loathme.png

And here is the one I am using:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/Garys1gal/loveholdstruenegisig.png

airforcekikyou
01-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Woow!!Your sigs are really good;I luv the colors and effects on them.Keep up the good work!!^^

AnkoMitarashi
01-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Oh wow those are really great. I especially like the kingdom hearts one, Sora looks cute in there. Keep it up.^.^

sasunarubishoujo
01-03-2007, 08:33 PM
wow those are really good. keep up the good work ^ ^
i like the depressing one the most.

Negi
01-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Thank you, I may not make alot of them but when I do i spend hours on them so i appreciate when people like them ^^

Zan Voaga
01-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Nice sigs, you should make more of them. They're clear and look good, that's why I like them.

Negi
01-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Thank you. I'll try to make them more but right now isnt a good time. I have school test and homework and they are driving me crazy.

Beyond The Grave
01-04-2007, 05:03 PM
I love the Kingdom Hearts one that u made for that forum. It's Stylish, Kawaii, and to top it off it has a winking pumpkin!*huggles it* Anyway...ur second one makes me feel depressed just by looking at it, which is good cause I like when sigs emit emotions in u just by looking at it. Are those bubbles in the third sig or just circles, can't tell, either way their still a nice touch. But what's with all the gray though, it feels waayyy too intimidating >>;

Fetal Fetish
01-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Woah. I love 'em!! *applauds* Keep up the good work!

DarkPrinceBman
01-05-2007, 06:12 AM
They're fantastic even done by a limited program. Their focus is well made, and the text works in all of them. Just the intensity of your signatures needs to raise a bit. With more vibrant renders and backgrounds, you are in the early stages of development and im sure if you continue you will be far greater than I am.

Negi
01-05-2007, 03:57 PM
I love the Kingdom Hearts one that u made for that forum. It's Stylish, Kawaii, and to top it off it has a winking pumpkin!*huggles it* Anyway...ur second one makes me feel depressed just by looking at it, which is good cause I like when sigs emit emotions in u just by looking at it. Are those bubbles in the third sig or just circles, can't tell, either way their still a nice touch. But what's with all the gray though, it feels waayyy too intimidating >>;

Actually, I dulled most of the grey with a light white layer. I liked the winking pumpkin too. Its his mask and I wanted to include it. I also like to emit my emotions through my signatures because I feel like its some of the only ways I can let people know ho wI actually feel.

Woah. I love 'em!! *applauds* Keep up the good work!

Thanks you!!

They're fantastic even done by a limited program. Their focus is well made, and the text works in all of them. Just the intensity of your signatures needs to raise a bit. With more vibrant renders and backgrounds, you are in the early stages of development and im sure if you continue you will be far greater than I am.

Thanks Bman, I try really hard to do as good as you. But of course I won't be able to get to your level or higher unless I get PhotoShop.

Wonderwice
01-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Hmm, I really adore the first one from the first post,
it's just awesome <3
Your current set is sweet, but the colored rounds seem a little.. too colorful o_O
Eh, I don't understand myself~.

oh, just curious, what program do you use Negi~? ^__^
ouh, and keep up the great work!

Negi
01-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Hmm, I really adore the first one from the first post,
it's just awesome <3
Your current set is sweet, but the colored rounds seem a little.. too colorful o_O
Eh, I don't understand myself~.

oh, just curious, what program do you use Negi~? ^__^
ouh, and keep up the great work!
I wanted them to be colorful but faded. lol
On my first post it says I use Gimp. Its like a veryy cheap version of PS.

Dark Fate
01-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Oh wow those are really great.

Negi
01-07-2007, 01:51 PM
I Made this one on request by Dark Fate. I have to admit its not my best, I was really tired when i made it.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/Garys1gal/Aliceinrequest.png

Fetal Fetish
01-07-2007, 04:04 PM
It might not be your best, but it's still fantastic! Sugoi! ^ ^

FlashD
01-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Like the idea and the colors, but the character's quality is very low. Try clearing it with Smart Blur. Be sure the level is not too high tho' ;)

Dark Fate
01-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Wow! I love that signature!

Negi
01-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Like the idea and the colors, but the character's quality is very low. Try clearing it with Smart Blur. Be sure the level is not too high tho' ;)
I dont have a smart blur =\

Dark Fate
01-09-2007, 01:31 PM
And thanks for sig! :)

SerenityFaye
01-09-2007, 01:35 PM
I like them a lot, your signatures. They look better than what I do with my paintshop pro.