PDA

View Full Version : Which Bankai would you choose?

Fragile.Dreams
12-31-2006, 09:14 PM
If you could create a bankai with any power, what would it be?

Personally I love Kuchiki Byakuya's bankai, and would probably chose that.

I think a bankai that could shoot electricity and stuff would be rad too.

Kitanoru
12-31-2006, 09:34 PM
I would want Hitsugaya Toushirou's Bankai, being able to use ice, and maybe combine it with a poison ability. It would slow a person down, and because there frozen, the poison would slowly drain the opponents life. Also, due to the freezing effect, the opponent would not feel much suffering, because they'd lose all feeling due to the cold.

Note: I would only use it at a time in which I am in danger, never to hurt anyone loyal. I'd be more of a peace keeping person, due to the fact, that I don't like violence all that much.

~VS

DuckyInMyTrucky
01-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Kuchiki Byakuya's bankai. It just looks cool to be and would be neat to control 1'000 peddles to dice youir enemy up.:p

bankai
01-20-2007, 07:13 AM
i would like to see kenpachi's bankai...lol... that spiritual power of his...combined with a bankai...that would be nice...too bad that he can not release one...but who knows...

Fragile.Dreams
01-22-2007, 06:30 AM
I agree. It would be really interesting to see Kenpachi's bankai. Imagine how powerful it would be...considering how powerful he is WITHOUT one.
I want to see what Ukitake's bankai is too...

seonkinrot
01-23-2007, 11:05 AM
before you start thinking about kenpachis ban-kai, what about his shi-kai?
and i would love to get ichigo's ban-kai. no complicated out-of-this-world huge-a** weapon and an awesome power.

ssj4gogeta
01-28-2007, 08:08 PM
lol renji's bankai is ugly but neet-o

Gjallarhorn
01-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Though I like Renji's Hihiou Zabimaru, in terms of fighting ability I'd choose Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

Animehooked
01-31-2007, 04:11 PM
I would want Ichigo's Bankai. being able 2 still kick *** and move so fast it looks like im making clones.

Anti-God
02-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Though I like Renji's Hihiou Zabimaru, in terms of fighting ability I'd choose Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

I agree, for Senbonzakura would be my choice of Bankai as well. While Ichigo plays my favorite, character-wise, I can't deny that Byakuya's Bankai is just completely excellent. Beauty and ability, Senbonzakura carries those two attributes, and that's what makes it so interesting. The majority of the other Shinigami's Bankai just don't display the qualities of Byakuya's.

Oh, and don't get me wrong; the other Bankais are still impressive, I just favor Kuchiki's. Unfortunately, Xero XIII, our opinions cut off in opposite directions when that ends. I heavily dislike Renji's Bankai, mainly due to it's appearance. His shikai isn't terrible, however.

xx_anime_luver_xx
03-04-2007, 02:00 PM
i say Hitsugaya Toushirou's bankai!^^ i like ice!~

Hitsugaya389
03-04-2007, 02:03 PM
i would luv to have Ichigo's or Rukia's Oh and Byakuya's looks koolio

emrys
03-15-2007, 02:26 PM
i dont like ranjis or Toushirou's they look troublesome... they are too long... if u get past the tip u are home free tu puwn ;)

Chaux
03-15-2007, 02:29 PM
toushiro's bankai, or ichigo. or renji.. xD

Crippe
03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
Byakuyas bankai is really sweet ^^ would be really nice to have it ^^
hahaha, I wonder if that old man has a cool looking bankai :D his shikai was pretty cool.

emrys
03-15-2007, 03:59 PM
the double shikai aht the lazy one :P has i cool... i would so be in zarakis squad going for power and ****... no fancy things but i must edmit Byakuyas bankai is really sweet... good defence and attack

DarkMoonPrince
03-15-2007, 04:01 PM
for me it is more interesting to see Kuchiki Byakuya's bankai.

woogy
03-15-2007, 04:05 PM
i would chose ichigos or renjis coz the tool everyone, except each other

emrys
03-15-2007, 04:11 PM
for me it is more interesting to see Kuchiki Byakuya's bankai.

øhm... we have seen that einstein:P hehehe

nightwolfe00
03-15-2007, 05:20 PM
i think they are all kool but so far i only have a problem with byakuyas cuz it seems borin.......sakura petals

emrys
03-15-2007, 06:48 PM
i think they are all kool but so far i only have a problem with byakuyas cuz it seems borin.......sakura petals

well yeah... its just a bigger verson... no big change semes like they just diddnt find anything more pwn 4 him

Moraena
04-01-2007, 03:26 AM
I would like something like Ichigo's bankai after his hollow form takes over combined with a really strong fire element like the 1st division captain. Slash and burn!

EpiQ
04-02-2007, 09:12 PM
oh yes... quite a question... i would choose Rukias Bankai because it owns all.

Nuf Said

-EpiQ

Spectre
04-03-2007, 10:29 AM
If I could take toshiro's and combo it w/ Byakuya's and make like 1,000 tiny icy blades....

Madel5566
04-04-2007, 05:23 AM
I'll want a wind/electricity or ice/electricity one. These are my favourite elements.

Wind/electricity: Imagine being blown away in sparkle of elcticity!

Ice/electricity: freezing people, then jolt them back to senses. *torture...MUAHAHAHA*

~*Itachi*~
04-06-2007, 05:34 PM
I think i would go for Ikkaku Madarame bankai

GoreDude
04-09-2007, 10:31 AM
i would chose the one where you get all the armor i can't remember the name of the dude who uses it

Souhi
04-09-2007, 10:38 AM
In terms of absolute power and awesome-ness factor, I'd choose Ikkaku's "Ryūmon Hōzukimaru" Despite it's brittle nature and straightforward strategy (what strategy?), it's a really nice BanKai. At least to look at.

As for overall power and durability, Byakuya's "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" is just plain impressive. Multiple blades for long range and close range power, not to mention several techniques to trap and corner an enemy in a coliseum of swords , then pick them off. Even a trump card to combine all the blades into one last hit. Brilliant.

For a really unique one, I'd go with Renji's (Damn the name escapes me right now..something Zabimaru..meh). It's just..different xD And with a lot of practice it's more powerful than it seems.

JustPlaying
04-09-2007, 02:07 PM
i will like to have Toshiro bankai and i will Ialso love to see 1st divison captains bankai!

Itachi22
04-11-2007, 06:34 AM
Kuchiki Byakuya i like the fact that you can control much lil blades in the air.

Saulomo
04-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Ikkaku's bankai is really powerful, though. It gives you the ability to fly in the air, move with a terrible high speed and kick some ***.

Byakuya's bankai has might over a big area, thanks to the big amount of pedals.

When all comes to all, I would choose Byakuya.

~Saulomo

CursedMoon
04-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Byakuya kicks anyone's **** with his bankai, so I'd choose it! Although he lost to Ichigo, but still... Buykuya is the best guy in Bleach anyway!

zelda54545
04-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Either Hitsugaya Toushirou's Bankai, would be awesome having ice wings and having an attack of a ice dragon or Ichigo's bankai, be cool to use it everytime your giving an attack you could here the chains rattling i think ^^! plus be able to move super fast would be cool, now would have to worry about getting to school late

Hollow Ichigo
04-29-2007, 05:22 PM
Byakuya's Ichigo,Toshiro's,Aizen even thoguth i dont know what it is. And when Zaraki gets his bankai its going to be great i hope.

Aterin™
05-01-2007, 02:41 PM
I would use Yamamoto Genryuusai's bankai; if he can easily take on two captains with a shikai his bankai has to be pretty amazing.

unspun
05-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I would want Sosuke Aizen's bankai the Kyoka Suigetsu
The perfected art of illusion that cannot be broken even if the target is aware.

Juggalo559M
05-02-2007, 03:53 AM
I wouldnt need a Bankai cause i would be like Zeraki Kenpachi...

PigAngel
05-12-2007, 08:10 AM
i think something like ichigo's bankai will do for me...i think u don't need too much power if u have the speed to win

.Lovebeat
05-13-2007, 03:25 PM
<3 Speeeed !
I'd choose Ichigo's Bankai for myself, though Byakuya's is my favourite. :x

Lettuce Boy
05-15-2007, 05:26 PM
hmmm Bankai i would have to use Byakuya's "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" it looks really nice and can be used for both offensive and defensive capabilities and can combine all the blades into one hit , really its gonna be hard to beat something like that.

FallenDevil
05-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Personally i like Hitsugaya and Ichigo's the best, Ichi has mad speed and Hitsugaya is just pretty and effective if used right =D

GhorGhor
05-19-2007, 05:04 PM
i would choose zaraki kenpachi's.. for who needs a bankai ^^ :P hehe
nah. i would choose ichigos.. love the way the sword and his outfit looks.. the speed n' h4x 'n stuff is just a side effect :p hehe

.:Shinigami:.
05-20-2007, 12:55 AM
I would like..
Ichigo's for Speed and evil-lookingness
Hitsugaya's to fly with cool ice wings
and Byakuya's for endless zanpaktos with deadly sakura
If you could combine them all you would have the ultimate bankai ever created and use it to take all the Pocky in the world!!

Hollow Ichigo
05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Ichigo's Hitsugaya,Byakuya,and Renji's cause its cool

chibi_ida
05-21-2007, 01:50 AM
I'd choose Ichigo's but Hitsugaya-taichou's is cool too...

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Something like Toushirou's

kwnbintang
06-03-2007, 06:35 AM
I would like..
Ichigo's for Speed and evil-lookingness
Hitsugaya's to fly with cool ice wings
and Byakuya's for endless zanpaktos with deadly sakura
If you could combine them all you would have the ultimate bankai ever created and use it to take all the Pocky in the world!!

yes, i agree with u about that..can u imagine that?

sakushi12
06-04-2007, 05:47 AM
i like Ukitake's bankai a double sword, Byakuya's bankai its so nice it cannot be seen cool...heheh...and especially Ichigo's bankai it look like an ordinary sword but if he know how to use it, it could be powerful...heheh...

lordrellik8
07-30-2007, 01:28 PM
I Would Like Ichimaru's Bankai!

Tenchi Masaki
07-30-2007, 01:48 PM
i like Ukitake's bankai a double sword, Byakuya's bankai its so nice it cannot be seen cool...heheh...and especially Ichigo's bankai it look like an ordinary sword but if he know how to use it, it could be powerful...heheh...

That's only his Shikai, so his Bankai is still under question.

It's hard to make a decision seeing as only so few people have achieved/released Bankai. If I'm not mistaken the only choices that we can make are:

Ichigo
Hitsuguya
Byakuya
Renji
Madarame
Aizen (His fake body was his Bankai if I'm not mistaken)
Tousen
Komamura
Mayuri
(correct me if there is more but I'm certain this is the list of characters who have uttered the words "Bankai!" followed by a release. The only exception is Aizen who described his zanpakutoh's powers then stated that his fake body was his Bankai. Correct me if I'm wrong, it could be his shikai...it's been a while since I've read/watched the Soul Society Arc)

I suppose the list is not too bad, but I would still like to see the remaining captain's power. So far all I have to go by is the movesets of the remaining captains to get an idea of what their zanpakutoh's powers are...but they do not have a Bankai unfortunately.

So I guess from that list...

Ichigo seems like the best choice. It's not a complicated Bankai, and moving at high speeds can be both a great offense and defense. The design is simple and looks cool at the same time, not too over the top looking like Hitsuguya's or Madarame's but don't get me wrong, I like their bankais ^^.

So I guess that would be my choice for now...you never know when someone else has secretly attained Bankai...i.e Rukia or maybe even Matsumoto.

leader20
07-30-2007, 01:50 PM
id choose ichigos:banghead:

Hollow Ichigo
07-30-2007, 03:20 PM
No that was Aizens Shikai. ita allows him make people seen what the wants. Then are all under a spell of some kind. Cause if someone sees its release then they are under his control.

hokiboshi
08-02-2007, 10:34 PM
if i were to choose a bankai it would be either a combination of...

Tensa Zangetsu and kariya jin's lightning ability: being able to move lightning fast and be able to shoot lightning as well

ryujin jakka's flame ability, hyorimamru's ice ability and katen kyokutsu's appearance: like twin arabian blades one using fire and the other ice (similar to RAVE's blue crimson)

RickywarZ
08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
i would have choose hitsugaya's bankai cuz i like ice abilitys

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
08-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Byakuya Kuchiki's....

Arculon
08-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Kuchiki Byakuya's for sure

Regards,

Arculon

Devious KG
08-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I`d have to choose Kuchiki Byakyua`s bankai (: . It`d be kinda neat to fight with a bunch of flower petals (: . oo i`d love to combine it with fire/ice though.

Obscurity
08-06-2007, 12:19 AM
I'd either choose Ichigo's, Ichinose's, or I'd go the Kenpachi route and be too cool for Bankai. ^^y

Wio
08-06-2007, 02:03 AM
I would choose Tousen's Bankai of the ones shown.

benjamin89
08-06-2007, 03:19 AM
I would want Ikkaku's. It would have been so awsome to land a sucker slash on a bothering person with those huge blades.

LeTombassador
08-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Toshiro. Having every single drop of water in the atmosphere as a weapon sounds powerfull aye? And on top of that, If theres water close, *puff* You´re immortal

Bragi
08-07-2007, 07:44 AM
I'll want a wind/electricity or ice/electricity one. These are my favourite elements.

Wind/electricity: Imagine being blown away in sparkle of elcticity!

Ice/electricity: freezing people, then jolt them back to senses. *torture...MUAHAHAHA*

i prefer the bankai of Aizen that deals wit illusions... pretty much better not just for torturing but for day dreaming too.. nyahaha! :laugh:

Gin Weasley
08-07-2007, 03:14 PM
>3 Hitsugaya's Bankai.. ; Cackle. ;

Reason. :.. I said so, idiot. =)

Opacus
08-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Remember he didn't say "Pick an existing Bankai" he said create one with any powers we want, so we're not limited to anything :).

I already had some thought and even sketches on this.

Shikai:
My shikai wouls have 2 forms. And 2 different commands. One for attacking, creating a small black Chinese dragon that can shoot small concentrations of spirit energy really a fast. And a defensive for that represents a white chinese dragon which is able to create small, but powerfull barriers to protect.

Bankai:
Two huge Chinese dragons are formed behind me, with their tail ending in my swords. in banaki I have two swords. One is black, one is white. I can use the black dragon to attack, and the white one to create large barriers. The attack of the black dragon's attack would be similiar to Ichigo's attack. My special ability in this form is called "Turn of tables" The white dragon goes through the enemy, and the black dragon goes through me. The white dragon takes the current state from the enemy and places it on me, and the black dragon takes my current state from me and places it on the enemy. So if I were to be badly injured, I could do an exchange of wounds completely suprising the enemies and turning the tide in the battle field. I also get a white tail with a pointy black end in this form.

If I make a drawing of it later I'll show it :)

Ulquiorra Schiffer
08-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Ichigo's bankai is the best hand down nothing to flashy but speed kills.

AHQ
08-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I think Ichigo's bankai is the best.Its awesome to go supersonic on some Captain's ***:laugh:

esrevnoc
08-16-2007, 05:11 PM
well mines a spoiler but if ya wanna know pm me and ill tell ya

bya~chan
08-19-2007, 06:00 PM
i love byakuya's i think it represents his
personality just a little bit....deadly and beautiful!!!

GrimStride™
08-22-2007, 02:29 AM
I want Ichigo's bankai.Also the bold guy's bankai is realy awesome

Wicked Pleasures
08-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Tensa Zangetsu...the clothes are cool...and SEWPER PWNAGE.
Byakuya's is cool...but, it's a little too pink for me.

ChaosShadow86
08-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Mine's gotta be Byakuya's White Emperor. That was just sick in the anime and the manga.

Interpreter
08-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Byakuya... n i hope i can see Urahara's and Isshin's. (not sure if their bankais had come out or not, i'm only until tankuobon 23)

Azetsu Jin
08-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Toshiro Hitsugaya's bankai pwns, it uses ice that looks like a long dragon around his body/arm

Schiffer Ulquiorra
10-15-2007, 09:06 PM
i would have toshiros

dark wrath
10-17-2007, 12:01 AM
i would chose renjis bankai