PDA

View Full Version : which bleach character would you want to be?

gunslingergirl_
12-31-2006, 09:01 PM
what character from bleach would you rather be? i would like to be jin ichimaru or renji. thought they were both pretty cool.

Fragile.Dreams
02-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Ukitake.
Although he is male and I am female, we are simliar in personality.
Plus he's awesome.
And good looking.

Korobi
02-06-2007, 05:24 PM
I would want to be Tatsuki, because she's tough and a martial arts champion. I also like her personality.

KannaLilly
02-14-2007, 09:49 AM
i would want to be rukia (ya... steriotype fan...) because she is a strong fighter and she has a strong will. she also has a good sense of humor and a good heart. my friend says "i would want to be tatsiki, because i like that she would go to many lenthes to protect anddefend her friend, orihime,and understands everyone in a hidden way."

Anti-God
02-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Kurosaki Ichigo, without question. While the two of us are almost opposite in personality, we are familiar in one particular area; we're both power seekers. Ichigo's beginning to develope what I crave, so it's quite understandable that my choice be him. He's only begun to scratch the surface of Zangetsu's powers, and with the near terrifying strength of his Hollow mask, he is the perfect container for my strength-craving soul. It's unfortunate, but his sights on power far exceed that of my own, because he is not bound by reality; I am, thus I tend to keep my goals set on a realistic level. Still, a guy can dream.

xx_anime_luver_xx
03-03-2007, 08:16 PM
i would want to be Rukia because she is weaker but gets stronger and is smart about Soul Society!^^ Also, she has a good sense of humour unlike Ishida... (I don't like him much...-.-)

Hitsugaya389
03-03-2007, 09:09 PM
actually it's Gin Ichimaru and Abari Renji
and yes they are coolio
i would like to be momo becus i luv that adorable hitsugaya toushirou, matsumoto becuz i luv ichimaru and someone close to ukitake-sama

JustPlaying
03-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I Would love to be Uryuu Ishida! He's smart and very good at sewing too! I would love to test out some power of a Quincy.

Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
03-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Hm... I give you a hint: It's in my name. Yeah, he is just awesome and since he has a hat like me and his temper is close to mine, Hat-and-Clogs forever^^

Xavaligion
03-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Ichigo 100%

kristen112
03-13-2007, 10:40 AM
i want to be rukia. she strong and got heart for someone

Dark_Awakening
03-13-2007, 11:39 PM
I want to be inoue, she funny, cute, and has a good heart.

BlazingSoul
03-13-2007, 11:39 PM
Ichigo or Ishida.

Red&Stiletto
03-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Haha! *feels akward* Guess I'm the only one here who wants to be Chad. He is just so cool and loving and would do anything to protect anyone no matter who they were. He is strong and caring and is the exact kind of person everyone at some point or another wishes they could be. Plus he's not hard on the eyes either. He's the only person I have ever had to restrain from idolizing (<---- is against my religion).

emrys
03-14-2007, 05:13 PM
ZARAKI KENPACHI 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! hes so kool... hes a true man... i hope he finds his soul slayers name:D *RUN ICHIGO RUN*