PDA

View Full Version : Best Inuyasha movie?

Perpetual Specter
12-24-2006, 05:27 PM
What do you think is the best Inuyasha movie? #1,#2,#3,or #4
I would say either 3 or 4 in my personal opinion.

jewel2sparkle
12-24-2006, 06:19 PM
The second one is my favorite out of all of them.

PigFarts
12-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Movie Three is the best one! Because it has the most Sesshoumaru and its about Inu-Daddy (yes, that's what I call him). Also, I love the song "Four Seasons," even though I love the other movie themes just as much.

I just like a bit more action in my movie, and I love swords, so the Third is my favorite!

harusame
12-25-2006, 07:13 PM
I think IY movie 4 was the best even though Kagome didn't say sit and Inuyasha didn't fall flat on his face like he did at the end of all the other IY movies...

ObsidianJoy
12-27-2006, 12:24 PM
I really movie 3. I liked that it had Rin in it and that Sesshomaru was a main character in it. I also liked how their were three swords and when Sesshomaru revealed his true feelings about his friends.

Jagan Eye
12-27-2006, 03:27 PM
I liked the 1st movie, I usually like the 1st of every movie.

animefann
12-29-2006, 09:06 PM
i would say that the.... 3rd movie, the sword of world conques!!!

KidHeart
12-29-2006, 09:35 PM
The fourth movie. The fight between Inuyasha and Ryura pwns any fight in the series. Maybe except the final battle in the third movie.

sasunarubishoujo
12-30-2006, 10:29 AM
the 2nd movie...hmm i dont why though

Midnight_Rain
12-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I like the 4th one the most!!^^

Naruto-Demon
01-01-2007, 02:33 PM
My favorite is #4.

かごめ
01-02-2007, 09:18 PM
the 3rd movie was by far the best...It actually had a good plot, even though it was completely not true...but still.

The fourth movie was the worst...I know this isn't a "which IY movie did you hate?" thread-but I just have to say that the 4th movie was REALLY, really, really bad...It sucked sooo much I'm glad I got it bootlegged and only wasted $7 on it-because otherwise I would have seriously wasted my money.

I'm So glad that the 4th movie wasn't actually part of the real story....x.x;;;

Wolfgoddess
01-03-2007, 01:02 PM
The 3rd definatly. 1, because you get to see Inuyasha's and Fluff master's Father *InunoTiasho* and Inuyasha's mother. 2, theres some good action in there XD.

DarkReapergurl
01-07-2007, 07:16 PM
I liked Moive three of Inuyasha. Cuase I got to see there father, Know who there parents were. The swords I Like vary much in that moive all 3 of them.:p

DuckyInMyTrucky
01-07-2007, 11:54 PM
3 and 4 are the ones I liked the most. Voted 4th.

Kagome
01-08-2007, 08:30 PM
3rd was definitely the best.

4th reminded me of a REALLY bad pokemon episode...
2nd dragged on faar to long...
1st-lacked any real point....o.o

So, yeah-Tenkou Hadou no Ken all the way baby! x)

ThePsychoticPuppy
01-13-2007, 01:12 AM
This will probably be boring, but read it anyways.

I'd say that the first movie was the best, because it had the most amusing storyline. The only downside was that it didn't have as much Sesshoumaru as the third movie. I didn't too much care for the second movie, but it was good for a few laughs. The fourth movie was, well, just another Inuyasha movie. Nothing too significant there.

Omoidasu
01-17-2007, 07:00 PM
I like movie 2 because it has Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's past (Even if it's more about of Inuyasha)

Kagome
01-17-2007, 07:08 PM
I like movie 2 because it has Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's past (Even if it's more about of Inuyasha)

That's movie 3 honey...2 was The Castle in the Mirror and had a really sucky kiss scene.

Laureate_Arsher
01-18-2007, 02:15 AM
That one with "Four Seasons" for its ending theme song!

Star Gazer
02-13-2007, 08:10 AM
I think every one of Inuyasha's movies are really nice!!

Hamashimura
02-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Every movie is great...
But if I have to chose,I'll go with 3rd one...

shikamaruluv13
02-14-2007, 08:54 PM
movie three because you learn more on how the dad died and the two swords from the father and the inu-daddy is inthe movie and he's freaking hott i see were sessomaru and inuyasha get there looks from

xxInuyashaxKagomexx
03-06-2007, 01:37 PM
i liked the third movie it was so cool:laugh:

Babyd_kawaii
04-06-2007, 10:24 PM
I really liked the 3rd movie. But I luved the kiss in the 2nd movie so much!

ShinnAsuka
04-06-2007, 11:25 PM
I like the 3rd movie its the best!

animeotaku15
04-09-2007, 05:59 PM
While I enjoyed all four Inuyasha movies, I have to say that I like the third one best. It gave me a little more insight on Inuyasha's past.

Rikku FFX
05-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I <3 the third movie!

.Lovebeat
05-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Awww poll is closed ;_;
Second movie. Kiss scene <3

かごめ
05-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Awww poll is closed ;_;
Second movie. Kiss scene <3

Was crap. I'm sorry...but the kiss scene in the second movie was really badly done. Not to mention it didn't really happen. The movies were fillers and did nothing to further the story. Probably why most of them were horrible.

The third was good-but...due to recent events in the manga...has been proven completely false and wrong. ::sigh:: Oh well.

Sobriquet
05-11-2007, 07:20 PM
I like the third movie the best. There were more actions. =D

ko-kunsgirl
05-13-2007, 09:45 PM
i love da 1st one but da 3rd is da best

unspun
05-13-2007, 11:26 PM
The first one, because that's the only time Inu-Yasha and kagome ever friggin kiss.

かごめ
05-14-2007, 04:38 PM
The first one, because that's the only time Inu-Yasha and kagome ever friggin kiss.

That's in the SECOND one. And it's fake.

Yami Hotaru
05-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Hmmm...the 2nd and 3rd movie...especially the 3rd one, I got to see Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's father

unspun
05-17-2007, 10:06 PM

no you're completely right, I got them confused, it's been forever since I've watched it.

but reguardless how the kiss was dealt, a kiss is a kiss.

Sawada Ieyasu
05-22-2007, 06:51 PM
The second one. Castle beyond the Looking Glass. xP

The Nightingale
05-25-2007, 09:25 AM
i'd say 3

Love Sesshomaru
05-30-2007, 03:56 AM
I'd say the third movie. Sesshomaru (for the first time I think) was nearly as main as Inuyasha. Plus I loved the fight at the end and when Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fight.

rikku1.4
06-01-2007, 07:53 PM
:D i liked the 4th movie

sa5m
06-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah I agree, the 3rd and 4th are my favs. :D

MysticFairyDrmz
06-03-2007, 10:26 PM
hard to pick because i liked 1,2and 3. I didnt like 4 though

bitterchaos
06-12-2007, 09:04 PM
i liked movie 1. only because it takes place somewhere towards the beginning of the series.

MysticFairyDrmz
06-12-2007, 09:42 PM

it wasnt fake she wanted to do it changing him back just gave her courage and a reason to do it. :p

Kagome
06-12-2007, 11:47 PM
it wasnt fake she wanted to do it changing him back just gave her courage and a reason to do it. :p

Actually...She's right...it was fake...>> Because the movies are fillers and therefore NEVER happened. Sorry to bust that bubble...^^;;

Sayoshi
06-14-2007, 07:26 PM
It was real to the fans! I believe the kiss between Kago and Inu was real!!!!
Oh, yeah! My fav movie is 2 because of the kiss!

Kagome
06-15-2007, 06:07 PM
The kiss was unbleievably corny...And it'd only be real to true fangirls...whom of which frequently make me 病気. But, that's beside the point...

The third movie, although not true, and proven false by recent manga events...still pwns the others. Especially movie Four! x.x

BEHIND THE MASK
06-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I've only seen one of the movies...

And even then it was just a bunch of peices over on YouTube.

It was movie number 2...

I shall't say I wasn't amused

I never came across a movie I never liked (That is, with the exception of the Village, eh, whenever I say that name I fell like I need to go clean myself.) I didn't particularly like it and I didn't particularly hate it.

However, I felt it was just a big circle with a couple of rather nasty plot holes.

I'll give it:

4 :) out of 10 :)

MysticFairyDrmz
06-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Actually...She's right...it was fake...>> Because the movies are fillers and therefore NEVER happened. Sorry to bust that bubble...^^;;

actually you didnt burst anything i know the movies are fillers and yes i read the manga and yes i know what fillers are but i still like fillers also i dont just watch it for actual manga stuff i watch it because i like it filler or not. i guess i should of redone my post ok here goes what i meant to and should of said is that yes its fake by manga standards but not fake by her feelings for him. did that make any sense at all lol.

Sakura-Kinomoto
06-16-2007, 01:21 PM
I like them all. but the 2nd one is the best and then i like the 3rd. i didnt like the 1st one that much.

rubymoonlight
06-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Definitly the 3rd movie. The rest were boring. The kiss on the 2nd movie sucked. So yea, I like to see Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru kick butt together.

Hitsugaya389
06-28-2007, 10:01 AM
I liked 3 and 4

keezy.
07-04-2007, 02:11 AM
i like the third movie bcuz it was Kagome and InuYasha's first kiss. also Kanna is in the movie and she's one of my favorite characters

Kagome
07-04-2007, 02:34 AM
i like the third movie bcuz it was Kagome and InuYasha's first kiss. also Kanna is in the movie and she's one of my favorite characters

That's the SECOND movie. The THIRD is the one with Sou'unga.

Serenith Youkai
07-26-2007, 10:40 PM
I liked the third movie since it had inuyasha's father in it, and you learn about the family better. ( and you see Sesshomaru with short hair Squeeee) xD

x.Vertical.x
08-03-2007, 02:29 PM
I've only seen three out of the four movies, but so far I like the 3rd movie the best. ^_^

Reincarnated Miko
08-03-2007, 02:45 PM
I have seen all 4 movies and truthfully, I liked all the first three. The 4th was okay, but it seemed too much like the Shichinintai all over again. The first, I loved the plot and it had just the right amount of romance between InuxKag. The 2nd, I loved the whole idea of magic and sorcerery/spells used in this. Kagyua was an awesome character and though a lot of people didn't, I rather enjoyed the kiss scene between Inuyasha and Kagome. I thought it was a very well done movie, but I felt so sorry for poor Kohaku when Naraku used him to hide himself and fake his death, long enough to lure Kagyua out. The third movie was just awesome! I really felt sorry for Inuyasha when he was being possessed by Sounga. It was also nice to see he and his brother join forces and fight together, though they both have pride issues to overcome (even still in the manga they do >.<) and it was nice to see Rin and Kagome interact with one another.

KazuYuki
08-12-2007, 03:33 PM
i liked the 3rd movie because i got to see inuyasha's father. i didn't know inuyasha had a father?

lemon manX
08-13-2007, 12:45 PM
I say #3

Reincarnated Miko
08-13-2007, 12:47 PM
i liked the 3rd movie because i got to see inuyasha's father. i didn't know inuyasha had a father?

Well, obviously he did have a father. Otherwise, how would he have ever been concieved? xD

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
08-13-2007, 12:56 PM
I like the third movie i guess

lordrellik8
08-13-2007, 01:04 PM
The third one: InuYasha the Movie 3 : Swords of an Honorable Ruler
cuz the cool sword that use to Inuyasha's dad sword and it's cool tech.

Miss Tsukkii
08-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Definetly the second one. T'was the first InuYasha movie I saw, and I fell in love with it xD

Ari_86
08-18-2007, 12:53 AM
I think the 3rd movie was the best!

VraieEsprit
09-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Hrm.

I like the second movie only because Inu and Kagome kiss. And I like the very end scene with the fall out from that. Sometimes the after-the-credits scenes are the best scenes in things like that ;)

I liked the first movie. I thought it was cute, although Kikyou was in it rather too much for my liking.

I liked the third movie...the whole back-history thing was cool and Sesshoumaru was in it, and I liked the flashback for him too.

Right now I can't even remember the fourth movie. I have it, I've seen it...but I don't remember anything about it.

I think the first or third films are my favourites overall. I have only seen each one once though, so I might be blurring them in my mind.

Vraie

Kagome
09-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Hrm.

I like the second movie only because Inu and Kagome kiss. And I like the very end scene with the fall out from that. Sometimes the after-the-credits scenes are the best scenes in things like that ;)

I liked the first movie. I thought it was cute, although Kikyou was in it rather too much for my liking.

I liked the third movie...the whole back-history thing was cool and Sesshoumaru was in it, and I liked the flashback for him too.

Right now I can't even remember the fourth movie. I have it, I've seen it...but I don't remember anything about it.

I think the first or third films are my favourites overall. I have only seen each one once though, so I might be blurring them in my mind.

Vraie

There's *NOTHING* worth remembering about movie 4...It's a buncha hanyou pokemon rip-offs and remade bad guys. They only good thing about it was Clone Kikyou. The animators were running seriously flat on good ideas...They should have never have made it.

Asriel
11-11-2007, 02:31 PM
I would have to go with the 2nd and 3rd movie. Tehy were totally awsome. I really don't care for the 1st of 4th but the 4th was better than the 1st.

Amyrat151
11-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I think the first movie was just okay. It had your stock, big, bad, evil anime villian, so I'm not giving any props to the creators on that one. Also Sesshy seemed to of been stuck in there just because. And while the scene with Kikyo and Sesshy was cool, it feels unnessarcy. What made the movie good was the moments with Sango and Kiara, and of course the profoundly touching scene where InuYasha tells Kagome he needs her. Also the score in the scene is so amasingly beautiful.
The second movie was better than the first. A lot of the relationships are touched on in this movie. Sango and her brother, there's a touch of her and Miroku, and of course Kagome and InuYasha. The plot, as in the first movie was not the best, the ending feels wrapped up way to quickly. Naraku pops back up, and the villian in the movie wasn't even killed but simply gotten rid of. Also Kikyo felt wholly unnessarcy. She just gives up the stone bowl of Buddha, which could have just of been cut out, by Kagura getting it in the first place. And she helps InuYasha defeat the water dragons, but the helping could have been done by someone else. She at least had something to offer in the first movie, by acting as the reason InuYasha and Kagome had to temporally seperate.
The thrid is the best, definetly. The villan is not just your stock anime villan, but actually connected with InuYasha's past, with human hate and desire. Some many potential side plots fall away in the thrid movie. A big promble with the first and second movie is that they have all these side plots that have little to do with the story as a whole, everything fits where it's suppose to. Sesshy is intergrated into the story without forcing him in, as in the first and the fourth. He's also given much more weight and depth, giving reason to why he hates InuYasha, and a glimpse into the goodness that he does posses.
The fourth is completely unmemorable, I thought it kind of sucked. The only part I liked was at the end when InuYasha and Kagome kill the big, bad, stock anime villan.

Shinigami Hilde
12-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Uhhh....None of them? They all had crappy art and even crappier story lines. The entire anime was crappy actually. And the manga is tooooooo long.

Gero50
01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Well i have seen them all a number of times, but i am going to say #4 for sure.
I like it b/c it makes the most since, plus it had a different villain other then well u know

Anita Tseu
01-07-2008, 03:41 AM
I say...the um...I forgot...but I guess the one about the swords...the 3rd movie I think...yeah...it was cool...

dublover kikyo
02-15-2008, 09:11 PM
I liked the third movie cuz it mostly featured Sesshomaru ( so hot! ) and the fourth cuz it switched back to the animation used in the series.

NinnaMoon
02-15-2008, 09:23 PM
I have one movie, don't really know which one it is though!!

It's the one about the moth demon and he was in this cacoon lookin thing suckin up all of his daddy's power. I like this one!! It has a little romance in it with Inuyasha and Kagome!! It's cute!!

Kagome
02-15-2008, 10:37 PM
I have one movie, don't really know which one it is though!!

It's the one about the moth demon and he was in this cacoon lookin thing suckin up all of his daddy's power. I like this one!! It has a little romance in it with Inuyasha and Kagome!! It's cute!!

That would be the first movie, "Feelings that Trancend Time," lovie. >>

satsugai
02-21-2008, 10:32 PM
My favorite would have to be: "Affections Touching Across Time". :]

I loved that movie, it was awesomely amazing.
I didn't really like how Menomaru's character was protrayed though, ehh...

Odanuki86
02-24-2008, 05:35 AM
No question...the 3rd...it was SWEET...enough said...

Trisseh
02-25-2008, 05:00 PM
I like the third the best hands down. I like movies with hero being taken over and a group of people against an army and such. Very noble.

MysticFairyDrmz
02-25-2008, 08:38 PM
i liked them all but the fourth one.. its hard to pick out of the first three but my vote goes to movie two lol

ChibiInuyasha
02-25-2008, 11:32 PM
any one else realize that movie 3 was a rip off of Devil May Cry? but i still liked it id say movie 1 or movie 4 was best.

Kagome
02-26-2008, 04:57 PM
any one else realize that movie 3 was a rip off of Devil May Cry? but i still liked it id say movie 1 or movie 4 was best.

Movie 4? In what way? There was *no* storyline, the bad guys were all rehashed and reused, the "hanyou" children were freaking pokemon! Nothing signifigant happened-not to mention that it was the biggest filler fake since - well the first movie...It wasn't even Funny...x.x

ChibiInuyasha
02-26-2008, 10:25 PM
Everything you stated may be true however thats just my opinion but if you want me to go into details movie 1 because it was the first one nice story nothing much else there movie 2 i just plain hate Naraku so why kill him in the movie he comes back obviously we saw it coming but the only thing memorable to me in movie 2 was the kiss. Movie 3 as i said Devil May Cry knock off but still a damn good movie. Movie 4 i just enjoyed the fighting saw a bit of Inuyashas past it was a decent movie in my eyes but thats just my opinion dont think about it to much.

lacus_nostalgia21
03-21-2008, 04:53 AM
I like all movies of Inuyasya but my favorite is about the mirror...because it is very romantic and really heart touching...I liked the scene of Kagome when she kiss Inuyasya while changing into pure demon....Really Sweet!

lacus_nostalgia21
03-21-2008, 05:01 AM
I like all movies of Inuyasya but my favorite is about the mirror...because it is very romantic and really heart touching...I liked the scene of Kagome when she kiss Inuyasya while changing into pure demon....Really Sweet!

Kagome
03-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeeahh...Sweet and cliche and SO bloody fake...Also its a filler so it NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Haha.

winry039
03-23-2008, 09:10 PM
1st one because it made me cry

Shana-Kins
03-30-2008, 04:59 PM
My favorite would have to be the 1st one ;]

Ezzy
04-01-2008, 07:49 PM
I like all the movies for different reasons but my favorite would probably have to be the first one because it had the most drama and im a sucker for drama

SupaWeena
04-04-2008, 08:41 PM
I like them all to. I love number 2 for the inuyasha and kagome sappyness but i like them all the same

vane
04-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Definitly the 3rd. It had Inuyasha and Seshomaru's father in it. He looked super awesome.

sesshomaruisgod
05-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Has to be the third no argument

LaranaSarahLei
06-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Number three.

hirokiaibalovex3
06-18-2008, 02:44 AM
I liked both the 2nd and the 3rd Inuyasha movie. Both were good in their own ways ^^

ichigoangel06
07-02-2008, 05:14 PM
i think the 2nd movie is the best^^
there were more moments between Inuyasha and Kagome....and they finally kissed in this movie>.<.....so exciting^^

i also think the 3rd movie was good^^ it showed more of Inuyasha's and Sesshy relation....i think that Sesshy deep deep deep inside cares about Inu^^:p

HiracDelest
07-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeeahh...Sweet and cliche and SO bloody fake...Also its a filler so it NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Haha.

didn't the movies actually happen though? Akitoki Hojo was in movie 2 and then appeared later on in the series. i haven't seen it in awhile so maybe i'm wrong but i don't remember them treating him as a new character they just met, when he showed up again.

sorry if i broke a spoiler rule. i'm new here and i'm not sure what the spoiler tag is, if there is one here.

and my list of the movies goes like this:
Movie 3
Movie 2
Movie 4-tied with Movie 1

Kagome
07-25-2008, 07:28 PM
didn't the movies actually happen though? Akitoki Hojo was in movie 2 and then appeared later on in the series. i haven't seen it in awhile so maybe i'm wrong but i don't remember them treating him as a new character they just met, when he showed up again.

sorry if i broke a spoiler rule. i'm new here and i'm not sure what the spoiler tag is, if there is one here.

and my list of the movies goes like this:
Movie 3
Movie 2
Movie 4-tied with Movie 1

No. Because the heaven blade episodes were fillers. There were a LOT of fillers in Inuyasha.

59, 63, 64, 65, 68, 72, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, (most of) 87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 127, 128, 129, 130, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, [138, 139, 140, the heaven blade episodes with Houjou Akitoki] 147, 148, 162 and finally 163. ALL of these were filler episodes and never happened. Never were actually part of the real story line.

vampireknight22
07-26-2008, 04:36 AM
i agree with ichigoangel06 i like the 2 movie the best because of that moment with inuyasha and kagome when they kissed!!!!!

Deadly Kiss
08-05-2008, 09:23 PM
I liked the third movie the best because it shows the viewer a whole other side to Shesshomaru. I liked the fourth movie the least because I thought it was very boring and tedious.

honeysenpai17
08-05-2008, 09:55 PM
movie 3 of Inuyasha Rulz anime

Raineyu-san
08-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Hm...I only seen 2 and 3. I love them both.....Hmm...Maybe the 3rd!=3