PDA

View Full Version : ccs

mali-chan
12-24-2006, 03:26 PM
i noticed that in the seires Sakura asked Syaoran to someday sing to her to show her how he sang. But he didn't end up singing.I know that they put in a song for him but that isn't him singing (sheesh:rolleyes:)just wonderin what people think about it and syaorans my favorite character too.:banghead:

Kiishim Silhou
01-21-2007, 01:53 PM
I think I would of like to hear Syaoran sing because (as my username says) I LOVE SYAORAN!! He my favorite character too. But on the elevator episode it WAS Syaoran's voice singing they just didn't show him actually singing it but ohh well. Anyway the song was really cute.:p What really pissed me off was the dubbing where they put his name as Lee Showran:banghead: . I'm glad he stayed with Sakura. She totally deserves him. And Toya and Yukito look better. (although i though Toya would look nice with Nakuru)

mali-chan
01-26-2007, 05:47 PM
i luv syaoran 2. lets be buds! anyway that wasn't exactly HIM singing it was his voice who,can u beleive it, a GIRL!! hi

innocent princess
01-27-2007, 12:55 AM
well the one who is acting syaoran is agirl so it was him singing

mali-chan
01-27-2007, 07:44 AM
well its still not tecnicly the character singing and sakura didn't hear it. are u a big ccs fan. I hate cc(cardcaptors)

Kiishim Silhou
01-27-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of CCS. CC was a crap. Ok let's be friends!:D OH my god a girl!! I had no idea!!

innocent princess
01-28-2007, 01:36 AM
i'm ahuge ccs fan but i hate cc they made it acompletely different thing and abad thing too and yes the one acting syaoran is agirl iwas shocked when i found out but hey we still love him

changsansan
01-28-2007, 02:00 AM
i am ccs fan too

Kiishim Silhou
01-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Like Innocent Princess said, no matter boy or girl we still love him. Who wouldn't !! But please tell me his voice on Tsubasa is a boy. I'm positive! There's also this song he sings in Tsubasa. SOOO HOT!!! I melted when I heard it...

mali-chan
02-04-2007, 03:43 PM
it probably is a boy...yeah it is. He sings?:eek:

pyre
02-09-2007, 12:18 AM
I don't remember that particular moment where she says that...argh, gotta go then and watch for that episode...could you tell me in what episode Sakura requested that?

And hahah, wonder of wonders, CCS Syaoran's seiyuu was a girl! Hah, I didn't know that...and which song is it that Syaoran sings? I'm sorry for these questions, I love CCS and TRS, but I only have access to the Filipino dub, so I don't know how their voices really sound like...:banghead:

innocent princess
02-09-2007, 01:54 AM
the song that syaoran sings in ccs is kini naru aitsu
about trc i havent heard it yet but yeah in trc his voice actor is a boy

mali-chan
02-09-2007, 04:39 PM
when syaoran is practicing for his part as a princess in the tree and then sakura comes over and askes him if in China they did plays too and he said yes and that they sometimes sang and then sakura asked to hear him sing some day and he said sure. so even if he did sing he wasn't letting her hear

dream magician
04-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Like Innocent Princess said, no matter boy or girl we still love him. Who wouldn't !! But please tell me his voice on Tsubasa is a boy. I'm positive! There's also this song he sings in Tsubasa. SOOO HOT!!! I melted when I heard it...
He does have a boy voice in Tsubasa,but i didn't hear him sing,i haven't watch that part yet.

Sakurakun
04-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Anyone know which episode it is in Tsubasa that he sings in, caue i wanna see it. yay for youtube.com lol

mali-chan
04-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Anyone know which episode it is in Tsubasa that he sings in, caue i wanna see it. yay for youtube.com lol
i dont know what ep it is but i do say yay for youtube.:p

Superbi Squalo
05-30-2007, 10:18 PM
I thought indeed the song was nice. And as well it indeed was Syaoran singing. They hadn't showed him for reasons I don't know. But, it was decent. And I think it was episode eighty-four, that is, If I remember clearly.

Kiishim Silhou
06-02-2007, 05:19 PM

He doesn't sing in an episode. It's in the soundtrack.

sakushi12
06-07-2007, 11:02 PM
weeeeeeeeee....Li Shaoran is the best ever i really like his voice when he sang kini naru aitsu i really like it! heheheh....

rubymoonlight
06-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Yea I remember that song, it was nice.

CarmenTohru
07-29-2007, 01:40 PM
i love him, even if he sings bad
haha