PDA

View Full Version : bring yu-gi back!

chyrak
12-13-2006, 03:13 AM
ok so heres the thing i hate the new yu-gi-oh gx its rubish and the only way i would probaly start to like it is if they bring yu-gi into it what do you think

rpgwiz99
01-01-2007, 07:29 PM
i wish they would bring the old yu gi oh back it was much better than the new yu gi oh gx

Sanosuke23
01-06-2007, 04:06 AM
This point is moot, after GX the old cast returns for Yu-Gi-Oh! R. I don't think Takahashi does it though, nor did he do GX, but I'm not sure about R.

In short: They'll be back, don't worry. And trust me, it's pretty awesome.

Hamashimura
01-06-2007, 05:41 AM
I hate Yu-Gi-Oh!GX,it's foolish,what's with those cards?I mean,come on,those cards aren't existing(well most of them)...I short I hate it sooo much!!!
I wish they bring old Yugi back too,those series were awesome,not as this gx...
Btw,Takahashi does do Yu-Gi-Oh! manga,but series not,but I don't recall off seeing tat he has done GX,and when I watched it I saw clear difference between GX and old Yugi,there's no way Takahashi would done something like GX...
Wow,I went off of theme,in short-yeah,bring old Yugi back!!!

Ostria
01-07-2007, 12:07 AM
There was more hot guys in YGO than on YGO GX, though, YGO GX was ok i suppose x_x but i still miss the regular YGO, if that was still around there wouldnt be crappy cards out right now, and i'm sure they wouldnt have structure decks that completely destroys the hard work of people that makes their own decks....for example, i had made a dragon deck and every card i had in my deck was in the structure deck, only thing i didnt have was masked dragon and darkness dragon, i added those and everyone started getting mad at me saying i just brought the structure deck and called it my own x_x. wee off topicness.

Sanosuke23
01-07-2007, 07:06 AM
Apparently, I was only half-heard.

Takahashi did the original series.

Naoyuki Kageyama did GX.

There's a third series, Yu-Gi-Oh! R, and I don't know if Takahashi does THAT one.

That one's a good one, too. I suggest you look it up.

Oh, and a lot of the GX cards are real, btw. Whoever said otherwise obviously doesn't really play the game.

Hamashimura
01-07-2007, 07:21 AM
originaly posted by Sanosuke23
Oh, and a lot of the GX cards are real, btw. Whoever said otherwise obviously doesn't really play the game.

Well,I said that,but I do play the game alot!
Ok,I'll take back words I said for those cards,but the thing is-in my country there's just 3 packs with YGO GX,so that's why I said it,but still there are cards that don't exist...
And OK,i really didn't know that Takahashi does anime,but manga does,I have some,that's why I said that...As for the YGO R,my tv chanels doesn't show that one,so I don't know anything about it...

Mizuhara Chiyo
01-07-2007, 10:24 AM
ok so heres the thing i hate the new yu-gi-oh gx its rubish and the only way i would probaly start to like it is if they bring yu-gi into it what do you think

Oh yeah, chyrak, 1, 2 original YGO castmembers being regulars on GX would offset my having to look at blue-green haired fugly looking guy who's supposed to be a teacher--Gaross! Well at least they had the Brothers Paradox in one episode--the best one of the lot so far.

BTW, Fox 4Kids is reshowing the YGO Dub again which I'll take over
Junky-o GX any ANY day.

Dark Fate
01-07-2007, 01:02 PM
I think Yu-Gi-Oh is much better than Yu-Gi-Oh GX....

*~Lily_Gemini~*
01-07-2007, 01:16 PM
i h8te yugioh gx...i dont understand it....i want yugi back....*cries*

Sesshomarus Bro
01-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Really, at this point it would just be recycled content.
Besides, bringing Yugi back wouldn't make the series any better.

the legend
01-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh is better than Yu-Gi-Oh GX
I have only watched the firsr episode
it is so boring

Beyond The Grave
01-11-2007, 10:42 PM
So finally ppl are complaining about GX eh? They should of never made the original one go bye-bye in the first place T_T I'm curious to see this R series though if it brings the old cast back, maybe except Anzu...is there some way we can make her not come back with those long filler friendship speeches? Don't get me wrong though I LOVE yu-gi-oh(can u believe it?) but there are just some things that are meant to be left to be and dead and those two things are some >>;

Sanosuke23
01-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Well,I said that,but I do play the game alot!
Ok,I'll take back words I said for those cards,but the thing is-in my country there's just 3 packs with YGO GX,so that's why I said it,but still there are cards that don't exist...
And OK,i really didn't know that Takahashi does anime,but manga does,I have some,that's why I said that...As for the YGO R,my tv chanels doesn't show that one,so I don't know anything about it...

Well as for the tv-only cards, the same can be said of the original YGO. They had their fair share of show exclusives.

As for R, it isn't anywhere else but Japan, and I've only ever seen the manga pages online somewhere. I vaguely recall seeing scenes from an animated version, but I can't be sure. You can look it up here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_R

chyrak
01-12-2007, 03:31 AM
cool people very cool

Inuyasha the hedge
01-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Just to let people know Yugi was in the first eppi but only for a breif moment. Yugi gave Jaden a Winged Kuriboh. Then later in the series he was suposta appear but we only found posters of him and one got signed for Jaden because Jaden daved his deck from an imposter called Demetri who said he was Yugi.

chyrak
01-18-2007, 06:02 AM
Just to let people know Yugi was in the first eppi but only for a breif moment. Yugi gave Jaden a Winged Kuriboh. Then later in the series he was suposta appear but we only found posters of him and one got signed for Jaden because Jaden daved his deck from an imposter called Demetri who said he was Yugi.

yeah we know but we want him all the time and this yi-gi-oh r sounds good

Laureate_Arsher
01-23-2007, 03:31 AM
I only know one Yugi. The gx one go hell!

Mizuhara Chiyo
01-23-2007, 06:07 AM
Does anyone know if GX is popular in Japan?

katrina03
01-23-2007, 06:48 AM
i really hate yugioh gx...i hope the original yugioh would come back...^^

Zeno the OutSider
01-24-2007, 09:29 PM
i liked yugioh better than gx, but i still watch gx. i dont really care there both ok, but yugi has better cards than jaden

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
01-30-2007, 03:55 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh! is better than GX...I also want Yu-Gi-Oh! back!

Light Buster
02-14-2007, 10:15 AM
i think they shouldn't. jaden is already a good replacement.

shadowguardian
02-16-2007, 02:26 PM
deose anyone know if yugioh r is coming to america and when?

sa5m
02-16-2007, 04:35 PM
No! I think that Yu-Gi-Oh G/X is better than the original Yu-Gi-Oh! It's adorable and I love it! XD

Keep Yu-Gi-Oh G/X!

AishaStar
02-16-2007, 05:23 PM
I love YuGiOh GX!

I thought it was the Pharaoh and not Yugi who gave Jaden the Winged Kuriboh. Aside from that, I too would like to see Yugi himself make a cameo appearance in GX.
Yugi's grandfather was in GX and talked about Yugi. . . Not to mention Kaiba being in an episode of GX. Why not Yugi himself?

nosfarartu
02-16-2007, 06:33 PM
the original was better i i hate wen they bring out a new version of anime series like this they always make it crappy and the cards get crappier just look at pokemon (not sayin i likeed it at all coz i thought it was crap but neway) it got crappier as they changed it

Anime_Leader
02-16-2007, 07:42 PM
i liked both. i'll admit most of the time they do do a horrible job of making new versions of series but this time they did a pretty good job

shikamaruluv13
02-16-2007, 08:13 PM
i want yu gi oh back too the new one sucks

katrina03
03-25-2007, 08:05 PM
yeah...yeah bring yugi back!!!!^^

WickedAsianAngel
03-25-2007, 08:20 PM
i h8te yugioh gx...i dont understand it....i want yugi back....*cries*

I totally agree...Yu-Gi-Oh GX is soo stupid!

Sanosuke23
03-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Oh, and briefly? I believe in R, Anzu is kidnapped by the adopted son of Pegasus.

His major card is Dark Dreadroute, which can be found in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force for the PSP.

It's pretty cool from what I've seen, and I have seen more. There's a werewolf. In fact, some of the Yu-Gi-Oh! R cards are being released in the US Market bit by bit.

It is the brainchild of Akira Itou AND Kazuki Takahashi. Itou, whose style is EXTREMELY similar to Takahashi's, does the art while Takahashi comes up with the story.

EDIT: There are currently no plans to bring it to the U.S., but scanlations of the manga ARE AVAILABLE on most YGO sites that cater to such things. Linking them would be the equivalent of advocating piracy, so I won't do that, but I'm sure some of you with looser morals will take it upon yourselves to look.

(_YvOnSo_)
03-26-2007, 02:26 PM

yeh that would probably be a good idea and i didnt like the main characters name its hard for me to remember

Angel Yumi
03-30-2007, 03:28 AM
I agree all of you,yu-gi-oh is much better than yu-gi-oh gx.http://www.animeforum.com/image/80116460cca0024827.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=7825)

Sawada Ieyasu
04-27-2007, 11:29 PM
No offense. But they don't need another crappy series of Yugioh. =/ It's one of the worst overrated animes to be aired in America. Another thing, if they are going to make a new series, at least make it decent.

Sanosuke23
04-28-2007, 01:59 AM
To be fair, a large amount of that is censorship and localization altering the spirit of the show. There's a lot of symbolism in either show, because it's anime and for some reason they all need to have a message. Unfortunately, it's pretty neutered by the time there's a script in english, and the VAs don't exactly help most of the time.

Not their fault though, they read it how they're told to read it.

yamichik
05-29-2007, 06:00 PM
That sucks so bad man. I hate it when anime gets butchered on it's way to TV. I wonder if there just aren't enough high caliber dubbing companies or whatever to do anime or what? So much stuff like 4Kids, and Funimation and such...

Yuki Judai
06-02-2007, 04:23 PM
One thing's for sure:

Since they couldn't remake the old series in GX, they messed it up. It's disgusting. I watched 138 a few days ago, and Judai/Jaden becomming evil... No thanks. When did you last see Yugi, or maybe Atem becomming evil? I mean this is rediculous.

yamichik
06-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Jaden becomes evil? LoL, that's just wrong.

Daimastuny
06-15-2007, 07:13 PM
I didn't even know there was a new one...o.O lolz

inuyasha_lover27
06-17-2007, 09:48 PM

i compleatly agree (ok some of the cards r nice but that is it). and i went nuts when they showed yugi in the first episode. so yes go back 2 the old yugioh and have them grown up. pick up where they left of. eather way yugi grown up reminds me of yami yugi and i think it would be really hot if yugi grew 2 be like yami, but we will never know unless they bring it back so i hope they do and if so very soon:D

Sobriquet
06-17-2007, 10:04 PM
The original Yu-Gi-Oh was way better. And yes, they should "bring Yu-Gi back!" xD