PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Plushies

oXHakuXo
12-09-2006, 01:20 AM
For a while I have been working on drawing little isometric Naruto plushies in paint. ^^; I did them pixel by pixel, and I'll be working on them until... I draw every single character. XD Heheh, anyway here's what I've done so far.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2703/narutoplushiespz3.th.png (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoplushiespz3.png)

Ok, sorry for not updating in ages, I hadn't had time to, but once I got the chance I made it up to you all by making six new plushies. ^^;

I've begun on some timeskip plushies but I'm still working on the part 1 plushies too (I still have people like Jiraiya, Asuma, Kotetsu, and much MUCH more).. Anyway... I hope you all enjoy! Comments as well please?

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
12-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Meow ~

Zomg! Their so cute and Dei-kun is dere too =^.^=. I luv the pixels and Icha Icha Paradise too, your pixels are wonderful indeed <3

Meow ~

oXHakuXo
12-09-2006, 01:36 AM
Thank you very much! ^_^ It really means lots to me to get good comments for my pictures.
I'm going to start Hinata next.

Capernicus
12-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Hm...clicking on the pic doesn't make it bigger. >.> And I think the blue bg in your sig is off. I have the real color, if you want it.

oXHakuXo
12-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Eheh, well that's their actual size. *_* And yeah I had to do my sig quick I had to pick a blue-ish color for it. >_<

Thornwillow
12-09-2006, 05:26 AM
O_O You did those pixel by pixel? Wow ... I am so amazed by that. XD I think those little guys look amazingly awesome. I wish I could do pixel art, I really do, so if you ever get a chance, I would LOVE to see if you could make a tutorial on the basics of doing pixel art. It has always fascinated me and these are just awesome.

They look great and you have the shading down as well. Many kudos to you. :D

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
12-09-2006, 05:40 AM
Meow ~

Thorn's right you should make a tutorial about making pixel art. I can only do very simple ones like hearts. You could also teach us where to shade ^^ How long did it take to do Hinata?

Meow ~

Aura of the Twilight
12-09-2006, 10:38 AM
They're really good. I like the Haku one a lot it's really detailed. I also like the Deidara one too. Very good. I look forward to seeing more of them.

oXHakuXo
12-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Wow, thank you all for the very nice comments! =] And yes, I did do them pixel by pixel. ^^ (When I begin a new plushie, I use one of them as a reference and draw over them, eg: I drew Hinata over Sakura)

Hinata took me about 15 - 20 minutes to do, and they're actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

I never thought of doing a tutorial, because well, I didn't know if they were going to be good enough, but I'll think about it (maybe when I make a bit more plushies ^^).

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone! Btw, I'm drawing Gaara next. Oh, and I added Akamaru to Kiba (he looks a bit funny... so I'll edit him later).

EDIT: Yay, I finally finished Gaara and Neji! Gaara took me about 45 minutes (o.o, though I kept watching tv meanwhile) and he was very detailed so... yeah. =S I also quickly decided to do Neji, though he isn't complete, since I have to refine him soon. But, I'll do that later. Next, I'll start with Shino, so comments please? ^_^;

FlashD
12-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Please avoid multiposting ... edit your posts instead ;)
Thank you ^_^

Rageling
12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
My god the Kisame plushie, I melt just looking at it.

oXHakuXo
12-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Thank you for the comment. ^^

Now, finally glad to say.. update!! I've added 6 new plushies since I haven't updated in ages, so please enjoy. (see first post) =P Next, I might start on Kankuro or one of the other Jounin.

Aura of the Twilight
12-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Ohhh you're starting to do after the time skip too now. I can't wait to see the Neji one of him after the time skip. I really adore these plushies they're so cute.

Dark Fate
12-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Wow! I love it! That's so cool! Keep up the good work!

Hina-chan
12-22-2006, 04:35 PM
OMG they're so cute! ^^hehe It's awesome. Good job!!