PDA

View Full Version : late night anime

wagneragain
12-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Does anybody remember that "late night anime" show that was on teletoon like, 7 years ago?

If so, do you know how I could get the (past) schedule for the animes shown on that program? I'm in the dark here....

thamnks (the "m" is there for substance)... and my backspace key sticks...

Ollie
12-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Could you please give more details about the show? What the characters looked like, what it was about, etc.

wagneragain
12-09-2006, 08:59 AM
It wasn't a series, it was just a time slot on which they would show anime. Once they showed ninja scroll, another time they showed macross plus.
The one anime I'm trying to find though (I only saw the last 5 minutes of it), aired on Dec 26th 1997. All I remember was a apache helicopter releasing some kind of gaz in a metropolitan area (after gunning down some building) and soldiers fighting spider-shaped robots in a sewer. At the very end, a woman and an older man were standing on the edge of a mountain. They spoke as if they knew each other for a few seconds, and then the woman relunctantly put handcuffs on the man.

I've been trying to figure out what anime that was, but I've never found it. Does it sound familiar to anybody?

fullmetalx89
12-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Sounds like Ghost in the Shell a bit.

wagneragain
12-10-2006, 11:46 AM
It wasn't Ghost in the shell (that I've seen)
Thanks anyways though, I appreciate the poste