PDA

View Full Version : Wolfwood's Photoshop Requiem

Wolfwood
12-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Requiem sounds cool dosnt it? ^_^
(this is where these topics go now, right? O_o)

anyway, i guess this is where i can throw all my photoshop stuff now ^^

here's my 2 previous creations.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3438/experimentdhcopyqs3.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/346/hhggrgn7.gif

i'm looking for opinions on the christmas one. i feel it may be better as a clear image instead of a animation.

here's the clear version

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1663/hhggrcopyvs5.jpg

o and guess what, i'll be taking requests now ^^ pm me if ya got one. but remember, my sigs do tend to take a number of day to be finished ^^;
hmm, to make it fast, just request a colour theme for the sig, and i'll go about making one with that colour theme ^^ but what it turns out like will be a surprise :P

sooooo ya. it'd be a random sig design, usualy going with the theme of whatever holiday we're close too (christmas for example)

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Mugen's Girl ~
12-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Wow, those are really good! Very unique, and I esspecially love the christmas one. <3
Keep up the great work!!

Wolfwood
12-04-2006, 10:17 PM
thanks ^_^ i really need to start making these more. but i like breaks inbetween sigs ^^;

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Myrra
12-05-2006, 12:21 AM
I'm normally a big fan of animation, but oddly enough I like the clear version of the Christmas sig. Very nice...both versions.

Ollie
12-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Gah... looks horribly time-consuming. o__O;

Wolfwood
12-05-2006, 12:28 AM
thanks myrra ^_^
i'll need to decide which one to use for the rest of the holidays ^^;

and yup. these tend to take many hours ^^;;;; so i do them over a few days. but i think they're worth it just to see the comments i get and the looks on the faces of people i do make them for when they get one ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

pinksnow
12-05-2006, 05:51 AM
very christmas~y! you are really great at this ^_^ liked both of them, esp the animated one ^_^

teed
12-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Like they said, the animation is better. Except like I told you in the PM, there's something wrong with it. Maybe I'm the only one.
The clear version is not bad too! ^^

Anjiru Ookami
12-05-2006, 07:22 PM
ok, i want to click on the play button XD

interesting....

wizz-o-matic
12-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Both are kinda too big x_x ... and moreover they are not compatible with other styles except the default blue x_x ... it's so funny to see the blue BG on it xD

Wolfwood
12-05-2006, 08:30 PM
lol. i gotta have mine big ^^ i got tired of sigs seeming to get smaller and smaller O_o

and yeah ^^; i tried to fix the problem with the background but two main issues poped up.
for animation: if the background was transparent in the animation, most of the edges get white pixels around it that look awful.
non-animation: if it was png, people without firefox see a weird lightish blue colour background instead of transparent.

mostly i just hope more people use the default forum skin :P
but one day i guess i'll need to move to png and stuff ^^;;;

thanks for all the comments ^_^ i'll get working on another one soon.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

wizz-o-matic
12-05-2006, 08:33 PM
IE7 supports PNG's alpha channels ;)

Wolfwood
12-05-2006, 08:50 PM
^^; yeah, i'm out of date. but whenever i update, they sneak some awful crap onto my comp that messes with everything later >_>

=[[Wolfwood]]=

airforcekikyou
12-05-2006, 09:24 PM
For the christmas one its really good.I think it would look good with both.

Monster
12-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Wow, they both look great. good work.