PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Songs By Linkin Park?

dog199200
11-30-2006, 10:05 PM
What are your favorite Linkin Park songs?

Mine

1. Some Were I Belong
2. Krawling
3. Breaking The Habit
4. Lying From You
5. One Step Closer

I think All those songs rock!

Bittersweet
11-30-2006, 10:39 PM
These are mine:

Papercut
Breaking The Habit
Numb
One Step Closer
Somewhere I Belong
Pushing Me Away
From The Inside
Hit The Floor
Lying From You
Easier To Run

kyubichan
11-30-2006, 11:30 PM
Yay, LP fans! ^^

My favorites are:

With You
Papercut
Crawling
My December
Breaking the Habit
Numb/Encore

RandomActs
12-01-2006, 10:03 AM
From The Inside
Forgotten
Somewhere I belong
Lying From You
Breaking The Habit
By Myself
Numb
Faint
A Place For My Head
Points of Authority
One Step Closer
Paper Cut
With You
Runaway

tenshi_kaitou_kirei
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Numb! always and forever..my friend made me fall in love with it ^^

Masali
12-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Well, I hate linkin park with a passion, but I guess the most tolerable song they have is "points of authority"

Incontinence
12-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Session and Cure For The Itch. LP are damn good with their instrumentals. Too bad they lost ALL their credibility by teaming up with Gay-Z

Mugen's Girl ~
12-03-2006, 07:06 PM
- Breaking tha Habit
- Numb

Jagan Eye
12-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Breaking the Habits
Numb
Don't Stay
>>I love them

Gjallarhorn
12-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Session and Cure For The Itch. LP are damn good with their instrumentals. Too bad they lost ALL their credibility by teaming up with Gay-Z

What are you talking about? By teaming up with JayZ, they broke boundaries and united two types of music which have been social separated. You have to remember that Linkin Park is and has been a rap/rock group. If you ask me, that music was more powerful than anything they had done on their own. Don't be just another fool who hates anything that has to do with rap, even if it sounds good. And how exactly did they "lose ALL their credibility"?

But yes, I agree that "Session", "Cure for the Itch", and the reanimation mix of "Cure for the Itch" were their best solo songs.

AnkoMitarashi
12-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Mines are Numb and Breaking the Habit.<3

RedXIII-Nanaki
12-04-2006, 07:21 AM
1: Points Of Authority
2: One Step Closer
3: Hit The Floor
4: Breaking The Habbit
5: Faint

Ranshiin
12-04-2006, 08:03 AM
For some reason I like all of their songs besides Breaking the Habit and From the Inside.

But for the record the top ones are

Points of Authority
In the End
Numb
Pushing me Away
Faint
Figure .09

Probably in that order, too.

Ichiro Matsuchani
12-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Well, I hate linkin park with a passion, but I guess the most tolerable song they have is "points of authority"What's wrong with Linkin Park? I think they are a decent rock band. Not great, but decent.

My favorite song has to be Breaking the Habit, since that seems to have the most meaning to me.

What are you talking about? By teaming up with JayZ, they broke boundaries and united two types of music which have been social separated. You have to remember that Linkin Park is and has been a rap/rock group. If you ask me, that music was more powerful than anything they had done on their own. Don't be just another fool who hates anything that has to do with rap, even if it sounds good. And how exactly did they "lose ALL their credibility"?I honestly prefered it more rock then rap, because they kinda ruined a lot of their songs for me.

Ranshiin
12-04-2006, 08:15 AM
What are you talking about? By teaming up with JayZ, they broke boundaries and united two types of music which have been social separated. You have to remember that Linkin Park is and has been a rap/rock group. If you ask me, that music was more powerful than anything they had done on their own. Don't be just another fool who hates anything that has to do with rap, even if it sounds good. And how exactly did they "lose ALL their credibility"? I honestly prefered it more rock then rap, because they kinda ruined a lot of their songs for me.I used to be a fan of rap but switched to the rock/rap genre after the more recent of artists annoyed me to no end with their constant rapping about four things, that I shall not type out here for reasons.

The ONLY song I like off the Collision Course album is Numb/Encore. I think the others suck for some reason. I am a fan of the band but I feel the collaboration was pointless. The band needs to work on creating new groundbreaking songs not remixing old ones and I feel the collaboration didn't break new ground or anything.

Well, that's just me anyway o_O;

S o l o
12-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Paper Cut
One Step Closer
With You
Crawling
Runaway
In The End
By Myself
Forgotten
Pushing Me away
A Place for My Head
Somewhere I Belong
Lying From You
Faint
From The Inside
Dont Stay
Numb
Session

I LOVE LINKIN PARK :laugh:

*FoX*
12-05-2006, 06:00 PM
What are you talking about? By teaming up with JayZ, they broke boundaries and united two types of music which have been social separated. You have to remember that Linkin Park is and has been a rap/rock group. If you ask me, that music was more powerful than anything they had done on their own. Don't be just another fool who hates anything that has to do with rap, even if it sounds good. And how exactly did they "lose ALL their credibility"?
u know that they never made their contract right? they failed... thats y they are fort minor now... (well... chester is neways)

neways... i like:
points of
the end
numb
papercut
ect ect...

so on, so forth...

Seldrima
12-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Mhm. I totally overlooked this thread, lol.

Mine would have to be.

Crawling.
Breaking the habit.
Points of authoriy.
My December.
Somewhere I Belong.
Numb.
Faint.
Et...Lying from you.

The reanimation versions of the songs are amazing, aswell.

Seldrima~♥~

Kit Katy
12-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Numb and somewhere i belong is by two favorites. I've not herd many of Linkin Parks songs.

Gjallarhorn
12-18-2006, 02:05 PM
u know that they never made their contract right? they failed... thats y they are fort minor now... (well... chester is neways)

Fort Minor is the side project of Mike Shinoda. Linkin Park is still around and they have an album planned for next year.

Fort Minor is a rap ensemble and a side-project of Linkin Park created by Mike Shinoda. Fort Minor features Shinoda primarily alongside hip hop ensemble Styles of Beyond, as well as a number of other notable guest artists.

In October, Phoenix and Mike Shinoda appeared at the Fuse Fangoria Chainsaw Awards show and stated "As of maybe a week and a half, two weeks ago, we went from 30 down to 17ish song wise, and that's an exciting point for us. The album is starting to take a little bit more of a shape."

The album has been said by Blender to be due by February of 2007.

tobeza
12-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Numb is the best song from Linkin Park... Other good songs are Breaking The Habit & Somewhere I Belong

Zetsu
12-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Somwhere i belong
in the end
Numb those are my favorites

Kazekage~Gaara
12-19-2006, 08:00 PM
In The End is their best song ever!

Sesshomarus Bro
12-22-2006, 02:26 PM
1. My December
2. From The Inside
3. Easier To Run
4. Papercut
5. By Myself
6. In The End
7. Numb
8. Don't Stay
9. Nobody's Listening
10. Forgotten

Marmalade_chan
12-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Paper Cut
Crawling
Runaway
In The End
Forgotten
Pushing Me away
Somewhere I Belong
Lying From You
Faint
Dont Stay
Numb

Yup yup!!! I like alot of LP songs! ^_^

MoonPrincess24
12-22-2006, 03:59 PM
My favorite songs are...
~ With you
~ Faint
~ Numb
~ One step closer
~ Pushing me away
~ Lying from you
~ From the inside
~ A place for my head
~ Forgotten
♥I love those songs♥

Celtic Warrior
12-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Somewhere I Belong
Faint
One Step Closer
In The End

In fact I love all of there songs, so it's hard to choose a few songs.

Ranshiin
12-29-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm listening to Pushing Me Away right now.

It's a strangely powerful song. When I bought Hybrid Theory it was the only song that I hadn't heard (through Napster or P2P program downloads) and it surprised me by how it played out.

At the moment it's the unofficial theme of my major original fiction story, which I am seriously planning to post here once I get chapter 260 done.

*.:Endless Sky:.*
12-29-2006, 11:07 AM
OOOOoooooOOO! Linkin Park ^^

1- "In The End"
2- "Papercut"
3- "Breaking the Habit"
4- "Pushing Me Away"
5- "Numb"
6- "Crawling"
7- "Faint"

I've always loved Linkin Park.

Abstract Me
12-31-2006, 02:03 AM
Ah, Linkin Park. Brings back memories of 7th grade. I don't listen to them anymore. But I'll always respect them as my nostagic, 'growing up' band.

My favorite song of theirs will always be Papercut. Just because of the events attached to that song for me, as well as a certain AMV. And because it's just a damn good song.

Others: One Step Closer, With You, By Myself, A Place for my Head, Pushing me Away, My December, Easier to Run, and Breaking the Habit. Also, that one talking about a crumpled piece of paper that can't be perfect again. The title slipped my mind. Ahh.

I always liked their first album so much better than their second. Anyone agree?

kakashi the copy ninja
01-01-2007, 12:56 PM
1. Numb
2.Breaking the habit
3. In the end

ishakak
01-01-2007, 04:28 PM
well hmm
one step closer
points of authourity
nimb
papercut
cure for the itch(mr hahn)
pushing me away
somewhere i belong
my december
breaking the habit
nobody's listening
carousel
faint
in the end
meteora

~World of Elegance~
01-01-2007, 04:36 PM
I liked..

- "In the end"
- "Numb"
- "One step closer"
- "With you"
- "Somewhere I belong"

rpgwiz99
01-02-2007, 05:15 PM
some where i belong is my favorite

Kishiro
01-02-2007, 05:22 PM

Too bad you've got no intelligence about music.

Jay-Z is one of the most (if not best) lyricists in rap today. Go listen to "The Blueprint" (one, not two), and you tell me I'm wrong, and try to act like you aren't lying.

Linkin Park is a pretty good band, Hybrid Theory and ReAnimation were both great, and Meteora wasn't so bad.

I really to hate when people rag on Linkin Park for Collision Course. It just shows how much unjust bias people have against certain people and genres of music. How does a band lose all credibility for simply doing something that they wanted to do, with someone they respect? If you forgot, Mike Shinoda is an MC, and Mr. Han is a DJ, and those two aspects of music are heavy in Rap.

Ignorance is still running rampant I see.
And here I was thinking things might have changed.
New Year, same old crap, same stupid people.

inOue
01-02-2007, 08:00 PM
numb
in the end
crawling
papercut

..:banghead:

kakashi the copy ninja
02-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Somewhere i belong
Breaking the habit
Numb