PDA

View Full Version : whats in a name...

skyler22
11-15-2006, 02:18 PM
i need some help i need a name for a story i cant really give out too much info but help would be grand just think along the lines of sifi and it's got a half vampie in it more of a thriller than any thing else welll there is some romance but if you could help me it would be grand ^^
~loves you all
*Skyler*

skyler22
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
wow im an idot sorry for the missplacement of the tread i know it dosnt go here it belongs in the mis but add more red dots any way not like im going to go back to green any way *Sigh*
so please forgive me all you awsome admins it will hopefully not happen agian

DarkMoonPrince
11-15-2006, 02:29 PM
I guess the admins can forgive you for this, or it'll possibly be close in a short time.

fullmetalx89
11-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Wrong place to post this and you shouldnt double post.

black-dranzer
11-16-2006, 06:20 AM
Welcome to the forum! Have fun! Post! Drink soda!!!

<<Black>>

The Rebel
11-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Is that skyler22 as in skyler r freeman from gaiaonline? LOL If so, I see you found another of my many forums. Hello from me, aka therebel29. Otherwise if I got the wrong person, then sorry. *bows, and hands over a newbie blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. If ya need anything, feel free to ask. We all happy to lend a helping hand around these here parts. Just try to behave yourself, and watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. Otherwise, I'll see ya around. Others to greet yet ya know, laterz.