PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Bleach Bankai

Dark_aether
11-13-2006, 01:52 AM
Which character has your favourite bankai from bleach... mine would be ichigo's or kuchiki byakuya

Doomblade
11-13-2006, 02:05 AM
I'd go with Ichigo's as well his sword and clothes are so awesome in that form.

kyubichan
11-13-2006, 02:31 AM
Hitsugaya-taicho's. Hyourinmaru's Ban Kai is awesome. w00t ice dragon!

Kurumirina
11-13-2006, 03:14 AM
Kuchiki Byakuya for me

Gjallarhorn
11-13-2006, 05:40 AM
Definately Abarai Renji's. Interesting idea for that one.

Souhi
11-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Bankai? To tell you the truth, my favorite characters from Bleach don't even have Bankai. The one I'm still dying to see is Urahara's.

Though if I have to choose, I'd go for Ikkaku or Renji's. Pure power.

Vespa
11-13-2006, 06:42 AM
So far the best one for me would have to be whatshisname (the science dude) yes go the poison thingo!!!

Ever Dream
11-13-2006, 06:49 AM
I want to see Rukia's Bankai.. ._.
But yeah.. My fav bankai is Renji's or Ichigo's Bankai.

Souhi
11-13-2006, 03:23 PM
So far the best one for me would have to be whatshisname (the science dude) yes go the poison thingo!!!I think you mean Mayuri Kurotsuchi.

Sagat
11-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Byakuya's ...without one doubt. That senbonzakura kageyoshi or whatever is called is not only original, and actually neatly explained (the shards of blades reflecting light) but is deadly as hell too

and his ability to take it one step farther into the hundreds of swords that surround the area is neat as well

What he did to Renji..that scene was just awesome, a total massacre.

I am your stalker
11-13-2006, 06:35 PM
I like Kisuke Urahara but he don't have a bankai...
But I am still with Urahara he is cool!!

k`ifu~
11-23-2006, 02:40 AM
ichigo bankai is cool, cause outfit looks so much different and his sword looks mad xD
Ichigo bankai so fast and fast is better than strength xD

_-Midnight-_
11-23-2006, 04:54 AM
ichigo's one is the best at the moment but i want to see rukia and the old man you know the elite guy that will own everyone... the general.... it suks that they stopped him from whiping out.

Riina-chan
11-23-2006, 08:12 AM
Hitsugaya's and Byakuya's bankais are my favorites.

tobeza
11-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Ichigo's and Hitsugaya's are my favorites

-Batman-
11-23-2006, 03:57 PM
My favorite Shinigami is too cool for bankai. All I know...If kenpachi ever got his Bankai, thats it. Shows over man. Everyone is going to DIE.

But my current favorite, Zangetsu. It's small, sleek, and the hilt/handguard are well designed and colored. The chain is a nice touch as well.
I also like it because ALL the other bankai are huge and flashy, ichigo's is unique because of it's small size.

It's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it.

hvid_noire
11-25-2006, 09:22 PM
hmmm...

renji's Hihiō Zabimaru - no need to explain. it's renji. renji=zabimaru; hihio zabimaru=renji hehehe

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/renji_bankai.jpg

ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu - so different with the other bankais... instead of turning into a big sword, it becomes an ordinary thin sword hahaha... and it's black!!! and i like ichigo's outfit during his bankai mode

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ichigo_bankai.png

toshirou's Daiguren Hyōrinmaru - a dragon ice sword!!! plus the fact that he's the youngest captain!!!!

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/toshirou_bankai.jpg

.Alumina
11-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Byakuya's, seriously,a good versitile attack instead of a sword [not that i have anything against them] Just the idea, and what happened to renji..wow.
I also like Histugaya's bankai, the ice dragon move, it was original which i liked.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
11-26-2006, 01:38 AM
I love Uryuu, but he doesn't have a bankai ^^;.

I guess Renji then. For some reason... it reminds me of a key o.O. I honestly don't know why XD!

KidHeart
12-09-2006, 06:51 AM
Ichigo's bankai seems cool. My favorite at the moment.

I'm also wondering about Urahara's bankai.

Uno_Caste
12-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Mayuri's Bankai: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou! think of me as weird for liking this weird and scary looking thing. But, I really do find the huge crowned baby amusing and sweet in a creepy manner though.
Ichigos Bankai in Vizard release form is also a fave of mine.

lollypop19
12-15-2006, 12:08 AM
I will go to Ichigo 'cause he's cool!!!!

dieing25
12-16-2006, 09:56 AM
ichigo's

if you like bleach go to the site below

Decado
12-17-2006, 10:03 PM
C'mon yall guys are forgetting the coolest bankai yet to come...Sousuke Aizens! I cant believe yall did nt think about his...we'd all be screwed if he took out his bankai.

Gjallarhorn
12-17-2006, 10:14 PM
C'mon yall guys are forgetting the coolest bankai yet to come...Sousuke Aizens! I cant believe yall did nt think about his...we'd all be screwed if he took out his bankai.

Well, we have yet to see his BanKai, so we can't really say anything. For all we know, it may not even be that good compared to others. You can't really decide that something is cool if it has "yet to come". That's just a shot in the dark.

Light Wolf
12-17-2006, 10:20 PM
ichigo's.Toshiro's.gins,and all the captains

Decado
12-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Well, we have yet to see his BanKai, so we can't really say anything. For all we know, it may not even be that good compared to others. You can't really decide that something is cool if it has "yet to come". That's just a shot in the dark.

But seriously,make an inference on what you know about him...its easy to see that his bankai would kill us all.How far are you in Bleach anyway?

Gjallarhorn
12-18-2006, 07:44 PM
The current Hueco Mundo arc chapter. I think it was 256, but I usually don't remember the chapter numbers. (Bleach fan since ep.1 first aired in 2004).
The thing about Aizen's powers thus far, is that they rely heavily on illusion as opposed to strength. I think his BanKai will hold the power of extremely realistic illusions, if not making a separate world within a space, but as for the actual act of killing, that would be left up to him and his ability in sword-play.

Souhi
12-18-2006, 07:44 PM
But seriously,make an inference on what you know about him...its easy to see that his bankai would kill us all.How far are you in Bleach anyway?

I don't mean any disrespect, but he knows much more about Bleach than you think. All he's saying is that we don't know for sure and to make any assumptions about it is pointless.

If you want to follow the predictable path then yes, Aizen's BanKai will be a quite sight to behold. However, for all we know now he may never even need to use one. Considering his (seemingly) flawless powers in illusion already, we've yet to see any point to him having or utilizing one. The only thing he lacks is physical strength, which he has little need for because no one can scratch him. Perhaps his BanKai will be something of that nature.

Though I'll still agree, his BanKai will most likely be one of the best.

Gjallarhorn
12-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Adding on to what Souhi has stated, we have yet to consider the fact that Aizen wishes to transform himself into a perfect shinigami-hollow mix, as opposed to the shinigami-weighted Vizards, or the hollow-weighted Arrancar. If Aizen manages to reach that stage, with the assistance of Orihime, he may have an entirely separate type of BanKai all together, similar to how the Arrancar have an alternative type of ShiKai.

Decado
12-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Meh,yeah of course Im only like on manga chapter 204

Kitanoru
12-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Hitsugaya-taicho's. Hyourinmaru's Ban Kai is awesome. w00t ice dragon!

Oh my gosh! Our minds think a like! I totally dig Hitsugaya's Bankai Form, the Ice Dragon! It totally blows my mind away!

~Viper Soul

ST Paraila
12-19-2006, 03:06 AM
Hmmm...I'm going with Kaname Tōsen and Tōshirō Hitsugaya.

Fragile.Dreams
12-21-2006, 10:22 PM
I think Byakuya's is the best Bankai.
It is so beautiful, but so devastating at the same time.
Ichigo's is good as well, especially the clothes. ;)

KenshinBlade
12-27-2006, 01:06 PM
byakuya's bankai
its hard to avoid man

KuroTan
12-28-2006, 02:08 AM
i like byakuya's bankai.i mean,check out the damage it can inflict plus its a good weapon for either close range or long range.^^

bankai
01-21-2007, 10:43 AM
i'm still going to wait to see kenpachi's bankai...ridiculously powerfull...without a bankai...more ridiculous power given by the bankai...you do the math

Hitsugaya389
03-10-2007, 06:59 AM
i like rukia's. it's pure white and is a really pritty ice miniputator. (pwitty)LOL

Spectre
03-10-2007, 11:29 AM
I like Byakuya's.....its insanely hard to avoid...and its powerful...

Madel5566
03-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Nya, Bankai?
Well, it's got to be Hitsugaya's, Byakuya's and Ichigo's. Hitsugaya's can control as long as there is water in the atmosphere, Byakuya's can create sakura petals flying while it is deadly as...^^lll and Ichigo's cool black bankai can sure pwn because...he can change his outfit too!

I don't think Rukia have a bankai yet...and I kinda think this toipic is limited because we can only choose Bankais and not shikais, while many shikai was shown, not much bankai was shown nya~

xx_anime_luver_xx
03-11-2007, 03:07 PM
i will say... um... um... ichigo's. though i think rukias ccould be also good.

WhatIsAUserName
03-12-2007, 11:02 PM
For aesthetic values, I would choose Mayuri's bankai. I find an odd fascination in a mile-long caterpillar with a baby's head and an angel's halo.

For strongest, I would choose Byakuya, though Hatsugaya would take a very, very close second.

Kakashi Sharingan eye
03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
ichigo cause his sword and cloths are awesome

emrys
03-14-2007, 05:21 PM
My favorite Shinigami is too cool for bankai. All I know...If kenpachi ever got his Bankai, thats it. Shows over man. Everyone is going to DIE.

But my current favorite, Zangetsu. It's small, sleek, and the hilt/handguard are well designed and colored. The chain is a nice touch as well.
I also like it because ALL the other bankai are huge and flashy, ichigo's is unique because of it's small size.

It's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it.

I SO AGREE... i also like the outfit ichigo wears with the bankai

but too make al litle twist... coolest shikai... Captain Kyouraku... double trouble...!

Korobi
03-14-2007, 05:36 PM
I like Renji's because it's looks cool, like razor sharp teeth.

DuckyInMyTrucky
03-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Ikkaku's bankai is my new fav now since Iv seen it animated. Has a sweet look to it and very powerful.

YoruichiSan
03-24-2007, 08:34 PM
i'd go with renji, i love hsi sword after that it looks so neat also i like that hairy thing on his arm that looks like baboon fur, the end of the sword looks rather cool with the bone look. Yeah i guess i'd go with renjis.

Future_Defense
03-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Byakuya's all the way! While not big and flashy, it definitley gets the job done!

Gizoku
05-09-2007, 07:19 PM
-Yawn- GUU Im tired =-=

Zangetsu, Senbonzakura, Suzumebachi.

Zangetsu because...Just beacuse it looks cool xD and Ichigo uses it well.
Senbonzakura beacuse theres very, very little chance of avoiding it.
and Suzumebachi because of the whole 3 marker thing :] gives a challenge in the fight, also it can extract poison.

Edit: Isnt Renji's Bankai the Hihiou Zabimaru?
Edit 2: also Kuchiki Rukias.

.Lovebeat
05-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Byakuya's... so pretty <3
Though it's kinda boring if the skip the whole "BANKAI" thing and effects and such. xD Yeah I don't make any sense... -.-

LeTombassador
05-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I like Kisuke Urahara but he don't have a bankai...
But I am still with Urahara he is cool!!

Umm... he does have a bankai ^^ its to be said that everyone who gets promoted to a captain, has to have accuired the bankai (except kenpachi, but he didnt get promoted, he just k0ed his taichou lol) and urahara was a captain when he was in soul society (was he in the 5th division? im not sure...) so add 1 to 1 and you have the results that kisuke urahara has a bankai ^^ (unless manga has something to say against my theory :S )

toshiro all the way b00m

Hollow Ichigo
05-20-2007, 08:59 PM
All

chibi_ida
05-21-2007, 01:11 AM
I love Uryuu, but he doesn't have a bankai ^^;.

I guess Renji then. For some reason... it reminds me of a key o.O. I honestly don't know why XD!

Haha! It reminds me of a key too!

I like Ichigo's bankai. Especially that balck robe thingy he wears. Squee~
But I like Hitsugaya-taichou's bankai too. Icy~

inOue
05-21-2007, 01:34 AM
i like ichigo's zangetsu <it's black and it's small>, toushiro's hyourinmaru <i just like it>..

and yeah, of course, byakuya's senbonzakura <it could be all over the place.. try to escape that..>..

Zustin662
05-21-2007, 02:55 PM
I'd go with Ichigo's as well his sword and clothes are so awesome in that form.

I agree

Anna-san
05-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Hitsugaya taicho's and byakuya nii-sama's :D

Iriai
05-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Im srry to say but Ikkaku has the best bankai YET you have to see it if you dont know what it is OMG......
http://www.animeforum.com/image/4632946551fbacf6b9.jpg

Iriai
05-26-2007, 07:27 AM
But yeah i cant wait to see rukias bankai and uraharas ither :D

demonicx
05-26-2007, 08:01 AM
My favourite has to be hitsugya's Bankai, I think it is so great and really cool.

dymondedge
05-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

Byakuya's obviously. :)

kwnbintang
05-27-2007, 12:36 PM
hitsugaya because he looks so cute^^

Antares
05-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Kuchiki Byakuya's bankai is my favorite <3... next is Kurotsuchi Mayuri's Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou ^^

Wednesday
06-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Zangetsu's, it's the smallest Bankai. It's long Katana blade to which is fully black is amazing to me.

sakushi12
06-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Ichigo's bankai is the best and with his clothes he looks cool...heheheh...and i cant wait to see Rukia's bankai! heheh....

Tai-chou
06-09-2007, 03:02 PM
I'd say Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai's, Ichigo's is pretty cool too.

Interpreter
06-11-2007, 04:41 AM
I wanted to see Urahara's bankai... but for now I'll just stick to Hitsugaya and Byakuya!

orihime-san
06-12-2007, 12:26 AM
i think it's Byakuya's bankai and Hitsugaya's bankai so cool! wahahahah....

Riu Hirigata
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I like Renji's bankai It's like a giant snake in a way and has so much power/

cursed kyuubi
06-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I can't believe none of you have said Sajin Komamura's bankai. It is controlling a giant puppet that can kill you if it hits directly!

-Cursed Kyuubi

JustPlaying
06-14-2007, 10:19 PM
hmm this is hard for me to say but I LIKE ICHOGO'S BANKAI because he yell's it out BANKAI! haha or ill take Renji's bankai that's is soo awesome control a hugh SNAKE/Dragon =D.

shikamaruluv13
06-15-2007, 02:30 PM
ichigo's is awesomely awesome
i like hitsugaya's a lot too =)

Arculon
06-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Kuchiki Byakuya's for sure, the whole scatter sword thing is just awesome

Regards,

Arculon

Phantom Seeker
06-17-2007, 09:05 PM
i really like real zangetsu's bankai --> with cool white robe . plus his skill named black moon fang slice the heaven , huaa sugoi neee

sokii
06-23-2007, 11:53 AM
kuchiki byakuya Because it has Petals that are really are sword or dagger. He puts elegance in fighting C:

MJhey
06-23-2007, 04:50 PM
ichigo's and kuchiki byakuya's^^ both are cool^^

GhoztlyEpic
06-24-2007, 11:18 PM
i gotta go with ichigo also it totally pwns :D

Wio
06-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Hmmm...I'm going with Kaname Tōsen and Tōshirō Hitsugaya.
Stick with Kaname Tousen. I prefer his bankai over all others and I'm glad you mentioned his.

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
06-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I would have to go with either Ichigo's or Hitsugaya's. They both rock!!

Anti-God
06-29-2007, 01:06 AM
Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Kuchiki Byakuya's Bankai unleashes thousands of miniscule blade fragments that reflect light, giving them the appearance of cherry blossom's dancing through the air. A beautiful yet deadly Bankai.

In addition, it also possesses two separate forms, one in which ((AnnihilationScape)) generates a massive dome constructed solely of thousands of blades that consumes both Byakuya and his opponent. At his will, all the blades can attack his combatant at once, resulting in an immensely powerful strike force, however, we've never seen it performed. The next is Hakuteiken ((White Imperial Sword)), in which two heads, resembling those of dragons, sprout as wings from his back, which are more than likely for cosmic effect. This attack significantly enhances his striking power, and may possess other benefits as well, that remains to be seen.

From what has been revealed about Byakuya's Bankai, I can't honestly say there's a shred of it I dislike.

hokiboshi
07-10-2007, 11:46 AM
I want to see Ichimaru Gin's bankai. His sword has the coolest soul slayer release command in the anime (Shoot to death, Shinsou!). Urahara Kisuke's bankai is also on my watch-out list since he's my idol and his Soul slayer's name rocks (benihime=Crimson princess). currently, my favorite bankais are Ichigo's, renji's and Hitsugaya's

Hollow Ichigo
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
To tell the turth. I dont liek the look of any of them but Zangetsu and Senbouzaku. Also 11th Squard 3rd seat bald guy. I like his alot. But the bankai i want to see is Gin,AIZEN THE BEST BLEACH CHARACTER EVER,Urahara,Issun,and also Jushiro.

Wicked Pleasures
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
I can't seem to choose. Konjiki Ashisoji Jizou, Squad 12 Captain Mayuri's bankai,is really cool, although extremely ugly. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, Byakuya's bakai, is REALLY cool.

But, I think my favorite would have to be between Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu, Hitsugaya's [ <3333 ] Dai Guren Hyourinmaru, or Renji's [<33333] Hihiou Zabimaru. [ Yes, I am quite proud I've memorized the names. =D ]

[ God help us all if Aizen ever learns his Bankai... ]

bleachhh
07-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Ichigo's bankai, omg.
And Kuchiki Byakuya's. Definitelyyy.

I would LOVE to see Urahara's.

Erikai
07-12-2007, 12:04 AM
I really like Renji's bankai. I'm so waiting or Orihime and Chad's bankai, I think that would cool.

Hollow Ichigo
07-12-2007, 07:34 PM
I can't seem to choose. Konjiki Ashisoji Jizou, Squad 12 Captain Mayuri's bankai,is really cool, although extremely ugly. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, Byakuya's bakai, is REALLY cool.

But, I think my favorite would have to be between Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu, Hitsugaya's [ <3333 ] Dai Guren Hyourinmaru, or Renji's [<33333] Hihiou Zabimaru. [ Yes, I am quite proud I've memorized the names. =D ]

[ God help us all if Aizen ever learns his Bankai... ]

He has a bankai. He hasnt used it cause he doesnt need to. He is that strong. Also Chad and Orihime dont have Soul slayer so no bankai. It could be a strongest version of it but its not a bankai.

tears of sorrow
07-13-2007, 02:46 AM
my fav is the kid with white hair and Byakuya's too!